Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What's your religion?

Go down 
+16
Silver
^_^
Rufistar
Roc Hijohshiki
pokeranger
YEEZUS
Relora
el
Janelle
alex
Miranda2
Oliver
Officer Number Two
Snow
Flynn
flower
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

What's your religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 pm

im christian. sorta. my family isnt christian but i believe in god and all that. also we celebrate christmas and other holidays
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 am

My dad believes in Aliens (more specifically, Ancient Aliens).

My mother was a devout Catholic.

I am Agnostic, however I think both creationism and evolution are both plausible. I think we are in no position to say what is right or wrong when no one has the hard facts.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 am

Severus Snape wrote:

My mother was a devout Catholic.

I am Agnostic, however I think both creationism and evolution are both plausible. I think we are in no position to say what is right or wrong when no one has the hard facts.

That bolded sentence. My father and I believe in them, strongly. I don't believe a thing from the bible. I don't know why, there's just something about it that bothers me. We do, however, believe that there's something watching over us, Like Klaviel said. We just don't believe all this bible, Mary and Joseph stuff, ect. We believe in Ghosts, Spirits, Angels, ect. Well, I believe in Angels. I know my sister and dad believe in Spirits/ghosts. My mom is Christian. When people ask me my religion, I just say Orthodox because we indeed are. We celebrate religious holidays, but we're hardly religious.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:52 am

Angellina wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:

That bolded sentence. My father and I believe in them, strongly.  

Considering the size of of the universe, the number of known planets and the vast area of space humans have yet to see, I'd say it's almost certain that there is more than one planet capable of supporting life. That means that in all likelihood there are aliens.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

Jeff wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:

That bolded sentence. My father and I believe in them, strongly.  

Considering the size of of the universe, the number of known planets and the vast area of space humans have yet to see, I'd say it's almost certain that there is more than one planet capable of supporting life. That means that in all likelihood there are aliens.

Thank you. Who knows what's beyond our Solar System?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 am

Klaviel wrote:
I am pretty much adjusted to science, and whatever defies it, I will most likely not believe.  However, I believe there is a God and a Satan, but not the one The Holy Bible talks about.  I half-believe in ghosts, demons, etc.  I sort of believe there is someone watching over me and my actions as well.  None of this probably makes any sense, so I'm sorry.  My beliefs are a huge mix of philosophy, Christianity, science, and paranormal (which is the ghost part), and I don't know of any religion they would fit to.  Wow.  Sorry if this is offending in a way, I must be blunt.
actually me, although most part of my family is buddhism. i believe in more scientific reasoning, but i don't really have a problem with religion or anything haha. i do believe in spirits tho
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Is it sad the only times I go to church are forcefully with my school and on Easter, because our other family practically drags me and my family? And that's once a year? So In total, I go to church somewhere between 1-3 times a year.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Luminous wrote:
My religion is Buddhism.

I'm Buddhist as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 pm

I definitely believe Aliens exist.

I meant to say my dad believes Aliens put us here or something.

Aliens out there --> most def.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:35 pm

@Serverus Snape my Dad believes that, too! I do, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your religion?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2