Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}

Go down 
+2
Squirtle
flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello! I'm making a Fantage Series, and I need some actors to play the other characters!

Story Line:
Tracy Prescott is being sent to Summer Camp this year, for the whole Summer. Other than her, three other girls are going: Stacy Matterson, Lucy Bombay, and Emily Carligston. They think this is a regular Summer Camp. However, Michigan Lake Summer Camp is the opposite of normal. It just re-opened, and the girls soon realize that a ghost or two may be wandering around..Or, even more.

CHARACTERS:

Main:

Tracy Prescott- Taken {Anjo11/Angellina.}
Stacy Matterson-
Stacy's character must have tan or pale skin. Her eyes must be  innocent eyes or the blue eyes most members have. Her hair must be red or orange. If you don't have that, Brown would be good. She wears things like skirts and T-shirts, with sunglasses and bracelets every now and then.
Lucy Bombay: SeeU
Lucy's character must have tanned skin. Her eyes must be innocent eyes. Her hair is blonde. This character can wear makeup, but only lip-gloss and light eyeshadow. She wears outfits such as dresses. Her shoes are usually cleopatra rare shoes or flats. { red, white, or black.}
Emily Carligston: Elliot
Emily's character must have brown or tanned skin. Her eyes can be any, but preferably innocent eyes. Her hair is black. She usually wears whatever's clean, so you don't have to stay in a single category; any clothing will do. No makeup for this character, or cleopatra shoes.

Supporting:

Nicki-
Nicki's character is supposed to be a little kid, younger than the main protagonists. At about 6-8 years old, Nicki should have pale or tanned skin tone and preferably innocent eyes. Her hair colour can be any, as long as it's in pigtails/braids/one of those hats. Anything that makes her look young. For this character, you should have some kooky outfits and accessories, since she's very young.

Carly- Velocity
Carly's character may have any skin-tone. Preferably innocent eyes, but it's optional. Carly's character doesn't appear much; she's usually sleeping. She hates camp, so she should have an attitude and annoyed typing. She wears things like pyjamas and messy hair. MAYBE EVEN A TEDDY BEAR, OR STUFFY. SLIPPERS OR ROBE WOULD BE GREAT, TOO.

Ema and Jena- Twins. They don't often appear in the same shot, so only one person would be good to play them. They're identical; Tan skin, brown hair, and cute little girly outfits. She wears lots of accessories or sunglasses.

Background characters-

Camp Leader- Anjo11 { I have a good costume for this!}

GHOSTS:

Green Ghost- If you don't have a ghost costume, wear ALL GREEN. I MEAN, ALL GREEN. Tanned skin tone. Eyes don't matter.

Red Ghost: ALL RED CLOTHING. Skin and eyes don't matter.

Yellow Ghost: Mabel

Blue Ghost: All blue. Eyes and skin don't matter. TAKEN- o

Purple Ghost: All purple. Eyes and skin don't matter.

Orange Ghost: All orange. Eyes and skin don't matter.

I'll be writing lines. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Last edited by Angellina on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:06 pm

This sounds fun! I would like to join as Lucy.

Last edited by SeeU on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:08 pm

SeeU wrote:
This sounds fun! I would like to join as any character. (My person has tanned skin, and blue eyes. I forget what kind)

I need you to specify which character, please.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Angellina wrote:
SeeU wrote:
This sounds fun! I would like to join as any character. (My person has tanned skin, and blue eyes. I forget what kind)

I need you to specify which character, please.

I edited my post Smile 
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh, Okay. You've been accepted. Message me a photo of your fantagian in an example of what she'll be wearing to play Lucy. Also, Fantage Username?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Angellina wrote:
Oh, Okay. You've been accepted. Message me a photo of your fantagian in an example of what she'll be wearing to play Lucy. Also, Fantage Username?

My username is tleitz1. I will PM you a photo in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:17 pm

I'd like to join! I want to be Emily or uhm Nicki, if taken I can be the yellow ghost.

Last edited by Mabel on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 pm

ooh, could i play emily? i'll get a picture in a second once i change my skin tone.

EDIT: here you go! uwu
Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Zi3mw5p
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm

i'd like to play the blue ghost! i'll pm you my costume.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

@Mabel Emily is taken.

@Elliot your Emily.

@o Sure!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:52 pm

^^ i'll just be the yellow ghost.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 pm

@Mabel. OK. Send me a picture of what you'll be wearing, please.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm

^ if you can, can you just check my idfone at fantage? I'm on the ipad
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:23 pm

@Mabel I'll check tomorrow. No biggie; You're already accepted, anyways. Guys, we need to get the supporting characters filled up, too!
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Can I be Carly? I have the purple eyes, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Velocity wrote:
Can I be Carly? I have the purple eyes, is that okay?

That's fine. PM me an example of what you'll be wearing. Carly is now taken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}   Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Series! {ACTORS NEEDED!}
Page 1 of 1