Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

I got scammed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greatalizeh1
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: I got scammed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi today I got scammed ;( ;( . A girl named char 023 she scammed me thts unfair I saved coins for 1 month and then I bought a hair with ecoins and was. really happy and she came and took my hair in one minute thts not fair ok so a " real " players gets no justice and a player who scams gets everything. And if we report them nothing happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Well, you shouldn't have traded. It's kinda your fault. If you contact Fantage and you have proof that you got scammed, you can get your items back. If you do double trade, ask them to go first. If they say no, leave them. They will scam you.

Last edited by Janelle on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I don't understand how you were scammed..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:13 pm

angellina wrote:
I don't understand how you were scammed..?
Yeah you traded it was also your desion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Cooookie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:26 pm

If you traded it yourself than idk how you were scammed..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 pm

How many times do people have to tell other people not to double trade??????

Don't do these pre-arranged trades. People will scam you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greatalizeh1
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:28 am

I was a kinda new I told u I didnot know ppl are mean and rude how to proof them idk and the girl will not agree tyt she scajmed me . I'll tell u how I got scajmed . First I said WHo wants flowing brown lock or long n elegant . Then the girl named as char023 I said me I said wht do u want ? She said both I said um ok for ? She said for bombshell I said but I can't offer both there price will be to much then I said choose one she said I want both plzzzzzz I said ol but for wht she said bombshell for flowing brown lock and my board for long n elegant I said I dont need board she said plzZz I'm Also giving u bombshell as( I was a kinda new she tricked me I never thought she will scam me ) she said I'll post both and u offer I said sure and then she posted and i offered her board for my flowing brown lock and her bombshellfor my long n elegant and then I thought she will scajm me I canceled the offer of board and quickly shut down then when I logged in again she was there i said nvm I dont want to trade she made a sad face she insisted me I said ok I'll offer she said thnx alot and then I offered and wht happened u can guess by ur self she accepted the offer of board and logged out and I was standing there with my jaw open ;( .she tricked me and yes guys I wanted bombshell not the board and that board was not even worth flowing brown lock and she didnot accept for bombshell and I got scammed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 am

Its a shame you got scammed but don't be too upset over it. It's a learning experience. I understand that you are sad. But try to think positively, it was just a bunch of pixels, and you paid with virtual money that was little value in the real world. Its not going to matter later.
Now you know not to give in to people who force you to feel guilty about something.

And remember to be careful when trading. Not everyone is a good person or cares about how others feel. I don't play fantage anymore but I know how this works.

What the scammer did to you was similar tricking you into a double trade scam. So lets say there are two people, Bob and Joe. Bob has a rare ecoin item and Joe has a rare item that was payed with stars.
So Bob wants to trade with Joe. So Bob puts up his item for trade abs Joe offers with a cheap ecoin item. Bob accepts. Joe offers his rare item, Bob offers a cheap item. However, Joe doesn't accept and rubs off.
Back to top Go down
greatalizeh1
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:22 am

Ya ur right and my message to all players Is pls be careful if they emotionally black mail u don't listen to them and never ever double trade u will get scajm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got scammed   Today at 3:01 am

Back to top Go down

I got scammed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1