Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Help wif school plzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Carvel here!

ok so school is starting next monday and i need advice for being a 4th grader !!!!!

so i seen my 4th grade teacher and shes soo mean. my bff tammy and i are in same classes yet again since 1st grade. so the teacher ms. anderson gives alot of work i hear and shes tough on 4th graders but yeah. so i want to join a sport like track or the schools art club. omg i can draw!!!!! so i want to join arttt the fee is like 10 dollars a month for the club.

tammy joinin too. so i went to the 4th grade hall, so big! and like they gave us a quick tour of the 5th grade hall, omgggg so bigggg. they had big work and equations. the 4th grade hall was painted like an ocean. im gunna miss the 3rd grade hall cuz it was painted like a candy wonderland and they had ppl selling candy and the 4th graders get omggggg lockers :O

I dont kno how to open one! my sister taught me but its so hard. i seen the 5th and 4th graders do it like pros. imma miss my cubbies. the lockers are green in the 3rd grade hall eww! the uniforms i like but i hate wen my mom buys my khaki pants like there so short! the green polos r cute tho. and the plaid skirts are cool. so im planning on geting my own since i have 100 dollars. i collected 400 dollars for my birthday, so saved 300 n kept 100 and like im spendiding 20 sdollars on uniforms.

the other thing is foruth grade is hard!!!!! the principal was touring the moving on grades to other halls and the 5th graders to the middle school. like my school has a middle school and elemantary and a highschool that is a little farther from us. so my sister whos in 8th got to go to the highskool tour. so we toured 4th gader and they were swetting on work.

i need adivce! HOW WILL I GET THROUGH 4TH GRADE! OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1319
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 15
Location : My own little corner of the world

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Your going to need to woman up and face the facts~ your growing up. If your going into fourth grade be happy. I'm going into 7 and I am feeling like life is passing by quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Don't worry! I am sure you will survive 4th grade! I wish I was in 4th grade Dx the stuff that seem hard now, won't be when they come!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:23 pm

I was on 4th Grade last year. It wasn't very tough because luckily I got a really great teacher. Your school seems different than mine because I had lockers since 3rd Grade.
Just stop thinking that it will be hard. Be positive, because if you're not, its going to be WORSE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6171
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:04 pm

This sounds like me omfg
But don't worry, fourth grade will go by in a flash.
And wow, I didn't have lockers until 6th grade.
5th grade isn't hard either. c:
You'll make it through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:19 pm

thnks guyz i rlly needed it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Oh you're lucky, I don't get lockers until 6th grade.
You should be nice to the teacher, and follow the rules xP
Other than that 4th grade is really easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Cooookie
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm

4th grade feels like a decade ago.. but its been only 6 years.. Don't worry it's easy! The work is so easy.
My grade 3 class was a split class with grade 3's and 4's, so I got grade 4 work in grade 3. People just say teachers are tough. Don't listen to them, instead you be the judge of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am

wait since when did fourth graders have lockers

also carmen, don't worry about it! for me, my fourth grade year was the best school year i had. i made lots of great friends in my class and really enjoyed coming to school. the kids said my teacher was going to be mean, but she turned out to be really nice once i got to know her! she gave lots of unnecessary homework, but it wasn't so bad! of course, there are mean teachers in this world, that is true. but hopefully your teacher won't be one of them! besides, the fourth grade workload is really easy if use your time right.

as for the lockers, that comes with experience and just being used to it. it's like a song; you need to memorize it to know it. i used to spend five minutes at my locker, two of which i spent opening it. now it only takes me a minute or less to go to my locker. don't sweat lockers; you'll have it down by the end of the year.

yeah basically fourth grade is really easy and enjoyable! and good luck with art class, too! school art clubs can really help you improve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohsnapitsjo
New Fantagian


Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 86
Location : Always behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:37 am

Ahhh you're school is awesome!! We had lockers but they're super easy to use. Goin' to grade 5 so I have plenty experience... First of all I studied for half of the summer. Second of all, you'll get use to the place eventually. Try to have a friend with you at most of the times just in case. Try to get good marks and study hard, don't be a lazy butt. Hopefully you'll learn how to open a locker during the rest of the school year. Don't be shy, if you need help just ask someone. Don't be one of those pretty kids with C's. Focus on your studies. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:02 am

o wrote:
wait since when did fourth graders have lockers

also carmen, don't worry about it! for me, my fourth grade year was the best school year i had. i made lots of great friends in my class and really enjoyed coming to school. the kids said my teacher was going to be mean, but she turned out to be really nice once i got to know her! she gave lots of unnecessary homework, but it wasn't so bad! of course, there are mean teachers in this world, that is true. but hopefully your teacher won't be one of them! besides, the fourth grade workload is really easy if use your time right.

as for the lockers, that comes with experience and just being used to it. it's like a song; you need to memorize it to know it. i used to spend five minutes at my locker, two of which i spent opening it. now it only takes me a minute or less to go to my locker. don't sweat lockers; you'll have it down by the end of the year.

yeah basically fourth grade is really easy and enjoyable! and good luck with art class, too! school art clubs can really help you improve!
at my school we have lockers in first grade. lol.

and yea. i just finished fourth grade. my teacher was also mean. try to become friends. like, the bad people always get treated tough and the good people are treated all nice. once we got hot chocolate. mmmmmmmmm. so just try to be friends with your teacher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 am

This happened with me. Although I'm entering Grade Seven, when I was in fourth grade I had a teacher that was supposedly mean and yelled a lot. I was scared, but I was a good student, followed the rules, and tried hard in my studies. I then realized the teacher was nice to me; Not because she favoured me, but because I was a hard worker and not a trouble-maker. Don't give your teacher a reason to get mad at you or shun you! Give her a reason to praise you and to like you. Like o, fourth grade was also my favourite year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 am

Angellina wrote:
This happened with me. Although I'm entering Grade Seven, when I was in fourth grade I had a teacher that was supposedly mean and yelled a lot. I was scared, but I was a good student, followed the rules, and tried hard in my studies. I then realized the teacher was nice to me; Not because she favoured me, but because I was a hard worker and not a trouble-maker. Don't give your teacher a reason to get mad at you or shun you! Give her a reason to praise you and to like you. Like o, fourth grade was also my favourite year.

wow! ill try to be the best student ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 am

Carvel wrote:
Angellina wrote:
This happened with me. Although I'm entering Grade Seven, when I was in fourth grade I had a teacher that was supposedly mean and yelled a lot. I was scared, but I was a good student, followed the rules, and tried hard in my studies. I then realized the teacher was nice to me; Not because she favoured me, but because I was a hard worker and not a trouble-maker. Don't give your teacher a reason to get mad at you or shun you! Give her a reason to praise you and to like you. Like o, fourth grade was also my favourite year.

wow! ill try to be the best student ever.

You don't have to change completely. Just don't look for trouble, and always try your best in school. You go to school to learn and educate yourself, not to only care about friends and gossip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 am

Ive had lockers since kindergarten what are you complaining about? Its not hard at all.
Be yourself and try hard!
I had probably the meaniest teacher in my school this grade. Besides the northstar team. I was myself and she really liked me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 am

@Asuna that's pretty rude... She may find it difficult; Not everyone is the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:22 am

Angellina wrote:
@Asuna that's pretty rude... She may find it difficult; Not everyone is the same.

I wasnt trying to be rude. I was just saying that having lockers is not hard at all. Once you get used to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 am

Asuna wrote:
Angellina wrote:
@Asuna that's pretty rude... She may find it difficult; Not everyone is the same.

I wasnt trying to be rude. I was just saying that having lockers is not hard at all. Once you get used to them.


Yes, but you said that there's nothing to be complaining about. .-.

Anyway, Carvel, everyone listed out the best tips! Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:28 am

Angellina wrote:
Asuna wrote:
Angellina wrote:
@Asuna that's pretty rude... She may find it difficult; Not everyone is the same.

I wasnt trying to be rude. I was just saying that having lockers is not hard at all. Once you get used to them.


Yes, but you said that there's nothing to be complaining about. .-.

Anyway, Carvel, everyone listed out the best tips! Best of luck to you.

 Yeah, but I'm sure Carvel just got really good advice about lockers so

Carvel, I hope you have a really good school year! I can't really help you with anything though because if I tell you what happened to me in fourth grade you won't like it :c let's just say I was a target.

I'm getting lockers this year, I'm going into sixth and I'm moving to a new city/school district tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 am

At my sister's old high-school all the locker combinations were the same, so they were told not to put valuable things in their lockers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help wif school plzz   Today at 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Help wif school plzz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» School punishment...
» Wanted: Old school termies
» FLEMING COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL TIP-OFFS 2011
» My interesting day at school..
» School is EXASPERATING me!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: