Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 should i cut this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
finn82
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Lindaa wrote:
Ibe Carvel wrote:
You guys are creeping me out...
Yea me too.. Why do you all want her to be bald Suspect 

every woman loves a well trimmed head


Last edited by finn82 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emilie Autumn
New Fantagian


Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-08-05
Location : hellsville

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

I Vote Bald<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Umm I vote keep your hair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:16 pm

okay to be honest i think you should cut it to shoulder length uwu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Shoulder-length is too short IMO :v

Also, because my post "magically" disappeared... The bandwagoning is strong in this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finn82
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Relora wrote:
Shoulder-length is too short IMO :v

Also, because my post "magically" disappeared... The bandwagoning is strong in this thread.

i get the feeling that its not magic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 pm

finn82 wrote:
Relora wrote:
Shoulder-length is too short IMO :v

Also, because my post "magically" disappeared... The bandwagoning is strong in this thread.

i get the feeling that its not magic

it was modding magic
Back to top Go down
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 pm

@relora haha i seriously hope you mean you think it'd be short on her. if you think shoulder length hair is too short on women in general, i'm sorry but that's really flippin' rude and you need to rethink quite a bit of your opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finn82
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am

Elliot wrote:
@relora haha i seriously hope you mean you think it'd be short on her. if you think shoulder length hair is too short on women in general, i'm sorry but that's really flippin' rude and you need to rethink quite a bit of your opinions.

i think ima have to agree with elliot on this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 am

thank you fantage forum user finn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Elliot wrote:
@relora haha i seriously hope you mean you think it'd be short on her. if you think shoulder length hair is too short on women in general, i'm sorry but that's really flippin' rude and you need to rethink quite a bit of your opinions.

No, I think it's too short on any woman. So calm down. It's my opinion and I frankly don't care how "rude" it is, because that opinion wasn't even rude. I didn't even say short hair was ugly, didn't even imply it, and you dare try to say my comment was rude? Please, if you think that's rude you are severely mistaken.

Heck I even put a little ":v" face to tone down the seriousness a bit and try to convey that I don't think short hair isn't always ugly. Your hair style is nice, I SAID THAT on your little topic, or was that forgotten? Of course it was, because you're jumping to conclusions. I like short hair on some women, SilkDesert, a woman from another forum, is one of them. She had a very cute kinda pixie-ish cut that framed her face and features beautifully and complimented her perfectly. Overall, however, it's not something a lot of women should do. How my friend did it was extremely cute, but it just doesn't work with a lot of women.

Sorry if you're annoyed but I'm just really stressed and I don't need someone trying to make something out of absolutely nothing.

/endrant


edit; sorry for confusing you for a woman from another forum, believe it or not but you guys got a similar kinda hair cut, 'cept hers was kinda like longer and had highlights, it also appeared more feminine because of something else.... that I can't remember.



Last edited by Relora on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:06 pm

^elliot isnt a woman js
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Klaviel wrote:
^elliot isnt a woman js

then wait... I have him confused with someone else then...


greaatttt

I apologize for that.

edit: Yea I do, completely thinking of the wrong forum. Going to fix that with the appropriate person :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finn82
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 pm

i cant believe you are arguing about this relora. its dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm

I can't believe you're replying to that. How stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 pm

NO
you are being rude. a little :v at the end of something does not make it suddenly "kind."
and, to be frank, just because you didn't imply that it was ugly doesn't mean that you're being rude.
women can get their haircut however they frickin want. it doesn't look bad on a majority of women. in fact on a majority of women, it looks great! even if it doesn't look great to you, that's too bad. that one women might think it suits herself quite well.
i'm supposing you think long hair on males is not that okay as well in your opinion?

i'm sorry for coming off rude, but i've been really done with some of the things you've been saying about women on the forum.
short skirts/shorts are okay. stretchmarks are okay. being fat or skinny is okay. having a few pimples or acne is okay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 pm

~RANDOM PERSON APPROACHING WEEEUUUWEEEUU!~
Relora, I understand its your opinion and all but the expression of :v is something not kind or make it kind instead, a face of irritation. And one more thing, short length hair is considered a medium short, meaning long and short so it isn't "too short" as you claim. All types of hair is beautiful and it depends on the owner of the hair itself!

One more thing,
Elliot or any of the people here but yourself was making something out of this with the half joke being bald hairdo and being the first person to make a long paragraph about this hairdo issue.

Sorry if I sounded rude or a butthurt, but thank you for reading this!!!


~PERSON IS GONE..... GOODBYE...~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:54 pm

bless thank you steph
i was honestly serious about shoulder length tho;; js uwu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^_^
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 14
Location : In my room

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Stefhu wrote:
~RANDOM PERSON APPROACHING WEEEUUUWEEEUU!~
Relora, I understand its your opinion and all but the expression of :v is something not kind or make it kind instead, a face of irritation. And one more thing, short length hair is considered a medium short, meaning long and short so it isn't "too short" as you claim. All types of hair is beautiful and it depends on the owner of the hair itself!

One more thing,
Elliot or any of the people here but yourself was making something out of this with the half joke being bald hairdo and being the first person to make a long paragraph about this hairdo issue.

Sorry if I sounded rude or a butthurt, but thank you for reading this!!!


~PERSON IS GONE..... GOODBYE...~
Good job random person! Sometimes a bald hairstyle suits people. It sometimes would look weird if they did have hair. I'm dead serious. No, im not telling everyone on this forum to go bald. (That would be funny but no DON'T)
I think you would look good if you had a shoulder length haircut anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emilie Autumn
New Fantagian


Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-08-05
Location : hellsville

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Umm, I'm Really Sorry Relora But The Length Of A Woman's Hair Is Up To Her Completely.
I Know What You're Saying Is All In Your Opinion But Remember It's Just Hair. Hair Should Be Genderless. It Shouldn't Be a Man VS. Woman Thing Even If Society Tries To Convince Us Otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finn82
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Relora wrote:
I can't believe you're replying to that. How stupid.

wow. i thought we were being mature here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm

ok we're not even on topic now. its relora's opinion and an opinion is not a fact. i actually agree with relora. i have always wanted my mom to grow her hair longer, and so does she. after a year of her haircut she doesnt like it and she wants her long hair back. now we're trying to get her hair long again. basically my family likes long hair. except for my dad. he thinks my mom's short hair is really pretty, and im here telling her not to cut her hair anymore. lol
just helping relora. she helped me on the me and spyder wedding thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 pm

i think we all know that it is not a fact, otherwise we would not be arguing over it. i know it is her opinion, but sometimes opinions can be really rude.
like, say your opinion was "all girls should get raped!" of course, this is no where near as bad as that, but it is still a pretty rude opinion.
if relora narrowed it down to "i think some girls look bad with short hair, but not all of them." then it'd be fine. although, she didn't. relora only listed a couple of girls that she thought looked good in short hair, and said that not many other girls looked nice in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 pm

~random person peeks at this post~

Well, wouldn't that mean you're also not on topic anymore and the topic was hair and we were talking about hair?

We also know that opinion is not a fact. But some people agree's with Relora so i'm cool with that we all have opinions after all.

~GONE~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finn82
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Lindaa wrote:

just helping relora.

yea but shes wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: should i cut this   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
should i cut this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: