Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Slave - RP

Go down 
+4
Silver
el
flower
Flynn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Slave - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Ruby sighed unhappily when she put the water bucket in the kitchen. It was dinnertime, which she had to slaughter one of the pigs for dinner. She found a knife in a drawer and clenched in her hand as she walked out into the fields. Bran was taking a well-deserved rest in the trees, and slaves were doing, well, what slaves do. She sadly continued her way to the barn.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Alice was now fully asleep she dreamed that all the slaves controlled the regulaur people. She looked at everyone. Then ordered them to do stuff. "Go clean the mantel!" "Cook the food!" "Make the beds!" and so on. This was the best dream she ever had. Alice smiled, then turned over.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Bran watched Ruby pass by with the food for the pigs. He got up, and tried to catch up with her. She was one of the more hard-working slaves out of the females, in his opinion. "Do you need any help?" he managed to stammer.
Bran didn't often talk outside of his jokes. It was quite difficult for him, actually.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Alice woke up. She had such a nice nap. She then got up. Exited her room and went onto the grass. She there looked up at the sky it was really nice. She smiled. Alice liked nature a lot but who couldn't. No one needed her anyways she could look up at the sky all day no one would care. She was now thinking how about escaping this place and living on my own?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 am

Ottawa snatched the bucket from Ruby. "Stop trying to do my job, will ya? Trying to earn more food, eh?" Ottawa glared at Ruby, and gathered the rest of her supplies, storing them in the closet. She made her way to the eating room, frowning at her small portion of food.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:17 am

Lorne looked at Ottawa. She sure was loud. His eyes scanned the room for a brief moment before he stalked back off to see if he was needed for anything
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 am

"I'm just going to slaughter a pig...it's a pretty sad thing, but if you really want to..." Ruby said. She looked into the pigsty and opened the gate, only letting one of them escape. She grabbed it and started to drag it away from the pigsty into another pen, far away from all the others. "We can't let the other animals watch. They'd get scared..." she continued.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 am

Alice still looking at the sky she was so relaxed. Nothing can go wrong, with a sky like this. She then plucked a piece of grass. She then played with it for a bit. Alice yawned and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 am

Regina woke up late in the moring. She opened the window and saw all of her slaves working. "huhhh, I feel so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am

Ruby laid the pig down on its back and closed her eyes. She drew the knife straight through the pig's neck and blood poured out onto her hands. She counted to ten, opened her eyes and stared at the sight of the dead animal. "That's supper, all right." She said, trying to heave the pig up. "They sure love roast pork."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:39 am

Ottawa groaned, eating the small portion of food; A handful of rice, a handful of salad, have a piece of bread, and half a glass of water. This was all she received.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Alice smiled. She was happy that no one was looking for her or anything. She didn't want to do chores anymore. They were horrible. We get barely food. We are like objects, we get traded all the time. No one needs me anways. Alice looked at the pretty blue sky. No clouds to be seen at all. Being in a house would be such a waste right now.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 pm

"Alice! May I have a snack please?" Regina called. "I'm sorry to put you in this poistion I know that chores are hard...."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 pm

"Yes you may is there anything in particular you want?" Alice asked. Regina was really nice, unliked others.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 pm

"ehm, maybe a apple but could you cut it in half and we can share it shhh, don't tell anyone and make it the redest one!" Regina smiled. Alice was near her age and was nice. She didn't deserve this.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

"Okay that will be nice." Alice got up and headed towards the kitchen. She got the redest apple she could and cut it in half with two napkins. She then hurried back to regina.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:27 pm

"why thank you! Now, lets go to my room so my brother doesn't see... you know how he is..." Regina got lost in the image of his brother. It was so ill that his brother thought that people should be slaved. "Come on lets go into my room and we can make bracelets!" Regina whispered yelled. Regina loved making clothes for herself and other people.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Ruby lugged the pig to the table in the barn and cleaned it. She butchered and cut the pig into pieces. She gagged as more blood poured out and took the meat that once was a loving animal into the kitchen. Time to eat, she thought as she stared at the clock. Walking to the slave cabin, she admired the birds and the wide open space. She opened the door and found her plate of food; half a tomato, a slice of bread, a cup of soup and some water. She took her food outside and ate in the gentle breeze.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Alice nodded and followed. She was in regina's room. Alice smiled and handed half of the apple to regina. Alice took a bite out of her half. "Thank you for the apple. So are we gonna make bracelets? Ive never done that before."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 pm

"Oh, well its easy. You see this it's like a weaving board but it makes nice patterns." Regina said. "I'll show you may favorite one." It was a green one with light blue detailing. "I want you to have it. Friends forever." Regina smiled and fixed it to her wrist. Then they started making them.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Alice smiled. "These seem pretty easy to make. Also thank you!" Alice started making her bracelet. It was a bit harder than expected. She then finished hers. "Regina I want you to have this one since you gave me this one."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:02 pm

"Awesome thanks!" Regina said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Ruby finished her food and went to the sheep pen to lead the sheep to the pasture. Opening the old, creaking gate, she grabbed a long hiking stick and climbed a nearby mountain, making sure the sheep followed and didn't stray. When she finally made it to the top, the view was amazing. She could see rolling hills with puffy clouds of bright green leaves, and the birds glided in the strong wind. The sheep delightedly munched on the grass, and drank water from the pond. This is a good place to keep the sheep grazing... the way down is safely hidden behind the rocks... fresh grass... cool water... no wolves or anything up here... I'll just have to keep them away from the cliffs. Ruby thought as she sat down near the pond, sipping the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

"You're very welcome." Alice smiled
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 pm

"Hey, I smell dinner.." Regina said. Just then the dinner bell rung. "Ohh, I have to change into my dinner dress!" Regina said and scrambled to her closet.
Her dinner dress:

Last edited by Miranda<3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave - RP   Slave - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave - RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-