Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Angellina's Graphics Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi! Welcome to my graphics gallery. I'd like to let you know I'm still quite the rookie, so excuse some dumb mistakes. However, I still have some rules!

1. Don't critique any of the graphics. Remember: There's a difference between a critique and a suggestion. I'm open to suggestions. Also, no rating.
2. Don't accuse me of somewhat copying Raindrop. She's my inspiration because I believe she makes amazing graphics.
3. I mostly make DR and SDR2 Banners.
4. I will warn you, that some contain spoilers from DR and SDR2. Open at your own risk.
5. Don't use my graphics without asking. I will find out.

Warning-These graphics contain spoilers from DR and SDR2. You have been warned.:
 


Last edited by Angellina on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 pm

These are so pro uwu, and much better than mine. A suggestion I could give you is to source your edit, since it's rude to the author ; u ;
I'll request a hall monitor Ishimaru qwq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Raindrop wrote:
These are so pro uwu, and much better than mine. A suggestion I could give you is to source your edit, since it's rude to the author ; u ;
I'll request a hall monitor Ishimaru qwq


Ah ok! And coming right up!

Updated with a Tsumiki Mikan banner, for personal use.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:25 pm

^

I like the bold colors ;A;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Raindrop wrote:
^

I like the bold colors ;A;

Thank you! My editor is Picmonkey, since it's free and I don't want to make my parents buy Photoshop or some fancy editor. I'm good with Picmonkey.

Updated with A fail Ishimaru for Raindrop!:
Spoiler:
 

I also have this icon that I made for Raindrop of Saionji:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Aha I use picmonkey too! Sometimes Lunapic for transparency but that's basically it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Raindrop wrote:
Aha I use picmonkey too! Sometimes Lunapic for transparency but that's basically it.

Woah..I use Lunapic for transparency too! That's cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Updated with A Hiyoko Saionji banner!

MAJOR spoilers:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-05-20
Location : Death

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm

I like how you made the edges dark in the "Mikan Tsumiki" Banner, it gives a nice focus.And btw How big are you icons?...Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Takeshi wrote:
I like how you made the edges dark in the "Mikan Tsumiki" Banner, it gives a nice focus.And btw How big are you icons?...Question

Thank you! And probably somewhere are 100x100 or 150x150.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 am

Updated with a new banner; Sayaka Maizono!

Spoiler alert:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:28 am

Hey, you use picmonkey? I was thinking of starting to use it for a little while until my Photoshop gets renewed.Can you give me a little bit of tips?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

Madoka wrote:
Hey, you use picmonkey? I was thinking of starting to use it for a little while until my Photoshop gets renewed.Can you give me a little bit of tips?
Yes, I use pic-monkey. It's actually really easy.


My tips: When I make my banners, I crop the picture THEN RESIZE it. Then, I add a BIT of editing. I don't use text because I don't like text on banners and icons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:33 am

Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Hey, you use picmonkey? I was thinking of starting to use it for a little while until my Photoshop gets renewed.Can you give me a little bit of tips?
Yes, I use pic-monkey. It's actually really easy.


My tips: When I make my banners, I crop the picture THEN RESIZE it. Then, I add a BIT of editing. I don't use text because I don't like text on banners and icons.
ah
Yeah sometimes I put text on my banners, sometimes I don't.
I also like adding textures and such, too, which is nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 am

Madoka wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Hey, you use picmonkey? I was thinking of starting to use it for a little while until my Photoshop gets renewed.Can you give me a little bit of tips?
Yes, I use pic-monkey. It's actually really easy.


My tips: When I make my banners, I crop the picture THEN RESIZE it. Then, I add a BIT of editing. I don't use text because I don't like text on banners and icons.
ah
Yeah sometimes I put text on my banners, sometimes I don't.
I also like adding textures and such, too, which is nice.
Oh, you can add text to your banners. I just don't like adding text to mine. I don't use textures. But, you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Angellina's Graphics Gallery   Today at 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Angellina's Graphics Gallery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Angellina's Graphics Gallery
» Pastel's Graphics Gallery
» Hailey's Graphic Gallery
» Quester's Gallery [WARNING SPOILERS!!]
» New graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 460 OC 1GB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: