Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP APPS

Go down 
+7
aimi
el
Squirtle
Miranda2
Silver
flower
Flynn
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Puella Magi - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:15 am

Aha, yes. I have created an RP based off a girl anime. Don't shoot me please.
Well, granted PMMM being awesome enough to appeal to someone outside the demographic is quite an achievement.

Warning: This RP is based of the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Please watch at least up to episode 9 or I won't allow you to play. It's a good show and it shouldn't be spoiled.

Rules - Magical girls:

Rules - Witches:

Rules - Combat:

APPS: Magical Girl
Name:
Wish:
Powers (no more than 3):
Weapon (can't be magical):
Soul Gem colour:
Picture/Description:
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc):

APPS: Witch (fill this out when your magical girl dies)
Name:
Name of Familiars (up to 2 kinds):
Personality:
Cause of death:
Powers (no more than 4):
Powers of Familiars (Only 1):
Barrier description:
Picture/Description of witch and minions (You have to draw it yourself if it's a picture):
Anything else: (Weak spots, preferred victims...etc):

MY APP:

Name:  Saeko Fukumoto

Personality:  Saeko is cocky and self-confident, blindly believing that she can do anything she wants now that she's a magical girl. She's a good fighter, but her lack of judgement poses a disadvantage against other magical girls.

Wish: To be beautiful. She was in an accident and lost her left arm, also gaining a long scar across her face. All she ever wanted was to be liked for the way she looked, and she immediately made her wish when Kyuubey showed up.

Powers: She can grow spikes on her arms and legs and use them as weapons, also she can suspend people in midair, including herself. However, she can't fly or walk around while doing this. It's as though she's on an invisible platform. If she runs forward to far she'll fall back to the ground and possibly die.

Weapon: Knives.

Soul Gem colour: Silver

Picture/Description:
click me:

magical girl outfit:
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc): Not for now

Last edited by Jeff on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:43 am

Jeff, the combat rules are amazing. Thank you so much for making this RP! Also, do we use RN Generators, too?

Name: Keiko
Personality: Always energetic and friendly, Keiko is also a bit airheaded. She has difficulty remembering names. Keiko is quite emotional. She's patient with people, but if you push her too far, she'll explode with anger. She tends to pile it up inside rather than let it go and talk about it, so her anger sessions are quite scary to witness. She doesn't hate everyone, and because of her appealing personality and her friendliness, it's difficult to hate her, too. She has no enemies. She's very sweet, and people always tell her it seems as if "Honey is flowing through her veins!{
Wish: For her paintings to be set in Museums all around the world, so they could be admired.
Powers (no more than 3): Keiko is able to bring to life anything from a picture, as long as it's painted. They {The drawings,} see Keiko as their leader, so they listen to her and do her very request.
Weapon (can't be magical): Keiko has a blue bow with a sparkly blue gem on the centre, along with blue arrows that have white arrowheads and are decorated with white feathers at the end.
Soul Gem colour: Blue
Picture/Description: Keiko is a short, pale girl.  Facial Features: Although she's 14, she looks somewhat 12. Especially when she smiles. She almost always has a smile on her face. She's a bit chubby around her cheeks, but her body it quite thin otherwise. She has no visible blemishes. Her hair is long and blue, with short bangs that reach just above her eyebrows. She wears them pinned back. Her hair is straight at the top and becomes wavy at the bottom. She has it tied into a side ponytail, that's usually hanging down her chest; not her back. Her eyes are a chocolate brown. She has a small nose, ears, and full but small lips.
Regular clothing: When not in her magical girl transformation, she wears a sailor outfit/suit, even with a pair of navy flats and a small Sailor hat.
Magical Girl outfit:
Spoiler:
Pretend her hair and eyes match the Facial Features description.
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc): She's an amazing painter and enjoys it a lot. She sells some of her paintings to relatives, family friends, friends, and teachers. She's terrified of scorpions and cob webs. She's a quick runner and a high jumper.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:47 am

You are accepted, Angellina.

And in answer to your question, yes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 am

Name: Amu
Personality: She is usually pretty straightforward. Amu can be quiet about some things like her love life. She really is stubborn when she is scared or needs help.
Wish: She wished that she could be able to act in plays.
Powers (no more than 3): When she puts on a costume she can actually turn into the character. When she turns into that character, she always will be good. If she is an actual play she won't because that would ruin everything.
Weapon (can't be magical): She has a machine gun that has a bunch of script lines on it. The bullets have these lines too.
Soul Gem colour: Blue
Picture/Description: Amu has brown hair, she is a bit tan, she has basic brown eyes. She it a bit on the thinner side. When she smiles she has dimples with she hate so much. Her hair is shoulder length. It is also wavy but not curly. She never puts her hair up. She straigtends it for special events.

Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 am

Name: Aya
Personality: She is a secret keeper. Mysterious and she doesn't like having friends. No one understands her and she loves animals and the earth.
Wish: She wishes that she could have somebody understand her
Powers (no more than 3): She can turn invisble, can breathe underwater and tell animals what to do.
Weapon (can't be magical): a sword that has a blood red A on the handle
Soul Gem colour: grey
Picture/Description: Puella Magi - RP APPS 1zdtaad
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc): she is a afraid of falling in love and getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Name:Mai Katsu
Personality:Mai is pretty emotinal, she can cry very easily. Though she laughs a lot, too, because she finds a lot of things hallarious. She acts careless around magical girls she does not know well, because she puts her magical girl work  first, and helping people second unless she has a very strong friendship with them. Once in a while, she will show all her emotions and troubles without even trying.
Wish:To get away from the people who judge her most.
Powers (no more than 3):She can make fire come out of her body (mostly her hands), and can create illusions.
Weapon (can't be magical):Bombs. (I cant think of anything else...)
Soul Gem colour:Orange
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc):She is frightened of picking up fights with other magical girls.

I hope I don't miss much of this RP, I am really busy this week

Last edited by SeeU on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:47 pm

SeeU, Miranda and Asuna are accepted.

@SeeU: Yes, as long as you have it done before we start.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Jeff wrote:
SeeU, Miranda and Asuna are accepted.

@SeeU: Yes, as long as you have it done before we start.
Thank You!! I'm so happy to join!!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

how exactly is pmmm a "girl" anime? i'm sure plenty of boys enjoy it as well.

Name: Rumiko Genji
Personality:
Wish:
Powers (no more than 3):
Weapon (can't be magical):
Soul Gem colour: Green
Picture/Description:

sorry i'm gonna work on this later. i felt like doing this, then i got distracted and i'm not in the mood for doing it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 pm

@Elliot:Yeah, that's true. A lot of girls like Pokemon, which is aimed at boys.

I can't accept your application yet, since it's not finished, but I'm sure you'll do great.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Name: Momoko Inaba
Personality: Momoko is a childish and immature girl. She's not very smart, but very sensitive and cries at a lot of things. She has a very short temper and is always looking for a fight. She hates people who boss her around and is not very obedient. She is a very good comedian though and knows how to cheer people up, but doesn't often relies it. When she fights though, she shows a more serious side, but continues to keep her normal personality. Momoko doesn't make a very good leader and often tries to be more responsible.
Wish: She wished that she stood out more.
Powers (no more than 3): She can make an area darker or lighter
Weapon (can't be magical): A brown whip with a brown gem at the handle.
Soul Gem colour: Chocolate Brown
Picture/Description: She has light brown, straight hair that falls to her mid-neck and her bangs are clipped up by a rectangular, red hair clip. She has dark brown eyes that always look sleepy and pierced ears. She's 5'1". Her casual clothes is her school uniform which is a white dress shirt under a black blazer with a blue and white plaid skirt. She also wears regular socks and high tops. When in transformation, she wears a brown halter shirt with a triangle hole above her chest with a row of white ribbons at the bottom. She wears a loose yellow jacket which it's only purpose for it is to look like a cape,. She wears a yellowish-brown poofy miniskirt with a loose brown belt. Under her miniskirt is a white stocking that fades to a light yellow. It ends at her ankles and she wears small ankle boots with white ribbons along the side of it. Momoko's soul gem mark is on her right shoulder during transformation.
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc): Momoko hates heights and roller coasters, but likes animals and photography.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Mirai is accepted.

I added a magical girl outfit to my application.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 pm

when are we going to start?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Tomorrow, probably. We have enough apps but I want to make sure no one else is going to join.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Jeff wrote:
Tomorrow, probably. We have enough apps but I want to make sure no one else is going to join.
Okay, sounds cool. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Jeff wrote:

I am going to miss most of it then since I will be gone for a week..Should I drop out? That would be a shame since I am looking foward to this RP a lot.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:42 pm

SeeU wrote:
Jeff wrote:

I am going to miss most of it then since I will be gone for a week..Should I drop out? That would be a shame since I am looking foward to this RP a lot.
I have a Idea! You could join in and some one can find you like near dieing and take you in or something~
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Cant do this without moi uwu

Name: Emaka Funabashi
Personality: Very bad***, cool, but also very perky. She likes to pull pranks and loves to win. She hasn't lost to a witch once, leaving out when she ran away from a fight with Walpurgis Night in Asunaro and went to love in Tokyo with a new identity....
Wish: In TIME, she will meet people that will change her life for the better.
Powers (no more than 3): Time magic, like Homura, but she can't go back in time.
Weapon (can't be magical): Scythe (but she can also take completely non-magical weapons from other places and store them in her shield)
Soul Gem colour: Red
Picture/Description: 
Spoiler:

Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc): Loves her sister, her friends, defeating witches, and her Piella Magi group HopefulSouls. She also has a thing for music, she loves it so.

Name: Veronica
Name of Familiars (up to 2 kinds): Carina, Eliza
Personality: The Music Witch. She lets the magical girls in, and lets them look around, but once they kill the familiars who play the music, she explodes into a tantrum and usually wipes them off the map.
Cause of death: Emaka's sister died, so she started doing bad things and she fell into despair.
Powers (no more than 4): She hurls musical notes at the target, and she screeches, which can make anyone go death.
Powers of Familiars (Only 1): Carina and Eliza only play music, that's all they do. One plays dubstep and j-pop, and the other plays regular pop and hip hop.
Barrier description: Full of musical notes and a staff walkway. The beginning walks through rows of microphones, which leads to a door that opens, and you're on a concert stage. The familiars are playing, and Veronica's in the audience. 
Picture/Description of witch and minions (You have to draw it yourself if it's a picture): She has a cute face, with a blue flower in her hair. She is red, and she has blue hands and feet. She has an oval shaped mid body (torso and stomach area) and her lega are short. Eliza looks a bit like Skrillex wearing a Rin costume, and Carina looks like Nicki Minaj in a furry coat (ehe). They both have button eyes.
Anything else: (Weak spots, preferred victims...etc): She has a tendency to open her mouth when she creams, so she's automatically defeated if you get it in there.

Last edited by Madoka on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 am

You are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 am

Miranda<3 wrote:
SeeU wrote:
Jeff wrote:
I have a Idea! You could join in and some one can find you like near dieing and take you in or something~

That sounds like a good idea! I really hope this RP wont die quickly..
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Name: Angelica
Name of Familiars (up to 2 kinds): Palette, Waterbrush
Personality: Same as Keiko, only more violent and gets angry easier. Also blood-thirsty.
Cause of death: Smashed her soul gem.
Powers (no more than 4): She shoots burning paint, drowns you in watercolours, and smashes you with a giant paintbrush.
Powers of Familiars (Only 1): They shoot acid paint at magical girls.
Barrier description: Angelica's barrier is as if it's a giant sketchbook. Everything looks like a messy sketch; including Angelica and her familiars. Magical girls also end up looking like this when they enter. There's tons of oddly-large art supplies.
Picture/Description of witch and minions (You have to draw it yourself if it's a picture): Angelica is a giant steel paint bucket filled with red acid paint. She has small metal arms that are long, and short legs that are barley visible. Her minions are paintbrushes with red paint on their tips.
Anything else: (Weak spots, preferred victims...etc): She remembers the magical girls she has to kill if she's met them, but can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Accepted. It really does fit Keiko's character. You did a good job.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Ah, Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Name: Kayami Matsushina
Personality: She can easily comfort anyone, not to mention she's very perky, and loves her family and friends. She used to be very emotionless, lonely, and depressed, not able to be social, until she made her wish.
Wish: To be able to POSSESS the ability to seem nice to people
Powers (no more than 3): Possession Magic... oh yeahh
Weapon (can't be magical): A staff that can shoot different types of magic out of it.
Soul Gem colour: Orange
Picture/Description:
Fantage
Puella Magi - RP APPS Kayami_matsushina_fantage_pixel_by_mayufantage-d5zg6xs
Anything Else (phobias, hobbies...etc): She is Emaka's biological sister; they were adopted into different families. She is a Puella Magi apart of HopefulSouls.

Name: Jane
Name of Familiars (up to 2 kinds): Hannah and Brittany
Personality: Very emotionless and unhappy, Jane isn't very inviting. Unlike Veronica, Jane won't let anyone into her barrier unless it's her sister's familiars, or Veronica herself. If anyone from the outside comes in, it's very unlikely for them to come out.
Cause of death: She failed to beat Walpurgis Night and died with her sister.
Powers (no more than 4): She can see who's going in and out of the barrier, and she gets more power when the magical girl loses HP.
Powers of Familiars (Only 1): Her familiars whisper things about the Puella Magi that are bad that other mean girls said to them before, which makes the Puella Magi less confident she will beat the witch.
Barrier description: Very gray and motionless, Jane's barrier gives off a creepy vibe. Her barrier- and the witch herself- is based on her backstory, her life before she became a magical girl.
Picture/Description of witch and minions (You have to draw it yourself if it's a picture): She has short, black hair with gray streaks in it. She has a white body made out of notes. If you hit a note, the note will disappear and whisper what the note said. All the notes are mean things said about Jane (Kayami) before she was a Puella Magi. Her minions look like popular girls in school, but with button eyes.
Anything else: (Weak spots, preferred victims...etc): If you break all Jane's notes, she will scream "I hate you!" and die.

that's my Kayami app, you can thank me later
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:01 pm

You are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP APPS   Puella Magi - RP APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP APPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next