Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Trash
Bloobu
v
Oliver
ashley123
kiki424
juliajuljulia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:13 pm

What if Fantage had a bank! You could put your stars into it and get interest! There could even be a game where you stopped robbers from stealing money. (Even though its just a game.) Also what if you could personalize your character! Think, you could change the height and chubbiness of yourself! Everyone could be different and personalize themselves. What if the bank and place you could personalize were in the same place. You could take money out of the bank and spend it to personalize yourself. Imagine it!!!!!!
-Juliajuljulia
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Well....if you could personalize ur character ppl will probably make fun of u if ur too skinny or too chubby or too tall or watever but the bank idea could probably work
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 pm

but who cares if u got made fun of as long as u like ur character
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

yeah i do agree with Kiki. And the bank is really cool too!
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

thanks it would b so cool
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Peoples might get chubby and make fun of "Fat" people, or make fun of short people, tall people, anorexic people, they would parody ALL that.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm

as long as u like what ur avatar looks like
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, I agree with the ppl above me about the personalization thingy.

But the bank, it's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:35 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
as long as u like what ur avatar looks like

I mean, that they would make themselves chubby, and go around fantage yelling, "HEEHH EH I WANNA COOKIE I WANNA CUPCAKE CUZ IM FAAWWTTT"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

im not too sure about the personalization bit but i do like the bank idea Very Happy

you could get more stars as well ^^

EDIT: would you have to take the stars out of the bank? because you put the stars in so you would need to go to the bank and get more stars? XD

Last edited by bloobunny99 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:45 pm

You do notice that if they did let you be chubby/skinny or tall/short they'd have to change the clothing too? Like, make them the right size 4 each?
The bank;They'd probably fee you for saving your money there, and I dont really think its necessary...although, nice thinking.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

good points but i like the bank idea a new to get stars cuz its hard to get them cuz the games dont give out that money
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm

The thing about a bank, to all the people who disagree, is that it will put you on a budget. If you go to buy one item, and you have enough for 2 or 3, or even 4, and you had enough for 1 because money was in the bank, you would save a lot.

They would definitely have to change the clothes a lot. The fat, skinny, etc. would probably generate a lot of bad things on Fantage, beyond teasing. They would go around pretending to be anorexic or something like that, or have parties specifically for a person of certain stature/weight. If Fantage can manage it, then yes, I guess it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Well... in my opinion. Fantage havng a bank? I think it's better without it. I mean, having s bank means making a whole new map and a new place. And... the changing you size to skinny, fat, etc. doesnt work out for me. I don;t think fantage too wont. They would have to keep making the same shirt, costume, etc. in different sizes though.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm

The bank idea is great. The personalizing thing, well, it would cause too much trouble IMO.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 am

thats true but the bank wint charge a fee and ull earn mooney by putting stars in the bank and keeping them in the bank

ur right about the personalizing thing tho it isnt gonna work probably
Back to top Go down
oneday101
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 pm

that will b cool i kinda want to play that game rite now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!   A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A GREAT IDEA FOR FANTAGE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1