Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi - RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
evan
Miranda2
flower
Flynn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 pm

{{If you actually kill your characters and "HopefulSouls" actually dies down then maybe.}}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 pm

((I suppose, but remember that since none of us are Homura we have no way of knowing.))

"Go ahead. This witch seems pretty new. It shouldn't be that difficult to finish off."
Naru said, shooting at the witch twice.

8 - Hit
5 Hit
The witch is now at 4 HP.

She laughed and pumped her fist in the air, gloating her success. She didn't notice the witch raise it's arm to attack.

10 - Hit.
Naru is now at 5 HP.

The force of the blow threw Naru back into the wall of the barrier. She winced, and stood up. Her other three guns were gripped in her hands. "Quick, take the other side. The witch can only attack one person at a time, and it'll go down faster." She said loudly.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 pm

{{Let's pretend she unfroze it then..LOL.}}

Just as MoMo unfroze time, the Witch took a good blow at Naru. Since MoMo was uninjured {8HP} she shook of Naru's request. "IT'S OKAY! I'll take her on; I need practice and this Witch is weak, plus almost dead." MoMo smiled sweetly, then, lifted two of her whips. They twisted together to form a large whip. Then, she jumped into the air, raising her whip at the same time as she touched her headband. Almost instantly, everything froze except for MoMo and Naru; the Witch froze, too, allowing MoMo a clean shot.

10- Hit! The witch looses 2 HP and drops to 2 HP.

"Yes!" MoMo explodes in joy, as she unfreezes time.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 pm

"Good job!" Naru cheered, vaulting backwards and shooting at the witch from 10 feet in the air.

4 - Miss.

Naru hit the ground, somewhat disappointed, but fired again with her other 2 guns a few seconds later.

7 Hit. The witch is now at 1 HP.
1 Miss.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

((how about two more pages and then we'll start Walpurgis Night, mmk?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 pm

((Fine with me.))

Naru  took up another gun, aiming carefully before firing.

9 - The witch is dead. The barrier collapses.

Back on the street, Naru changes back into normal clothes and picks up the grief seed. "Mind if I take this?" she says, smiling. "I think I need it a bit more than you do." She uses it once, then slips it into the pocket of her shorts. "I've got to run. See you later." She runs back off to her house. A handful of missing posters were tacked to a nearby telephone pole. Saeko, Keiko... both about the same age. I wonder if they were magical girls. She sighed, stretching her arms out before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Ellie lost track of Chizumi she sighed and spoke to herself I am a bit rubish at magic...I need to track that witch down Ellie gets her tracker device the witch was only on a park near the street she rushed there and took out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 am

Back at home, Naru dumped the rest of her candy out of her pockets and onto the table. She flicked on the TV and plopped down on the couch, fiddling with her soul gem. She half expected Kyuubey to show up, but he didn't. He was usually busy instructing new magical girls, whereas Naru had been at the job for over a year. Occasionally Kyuubey would still stop by, however. She rolled over, yawning. She would have another long day tomorrow. This could be her last chance to relax for a good while.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:25 am

"Bye.." MoMo blinks, waving at Naru. Shrugging, she transforms back into her regular clothing, She feels something in her back pocket. Surprised, the reaches in, pulling out a grief seed. "Woops! I forgot about this! One use..Just enough!" She cheered to herself, cleansing her soul gem. The grief seed was done, so it disappeared. {Forgot what happens after they're done with uses yupyupyup} MoMo sighed, twirling a piece of her green hair as she skipped back home.

{{NOT letting this dieeee}}
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 am

((Thank you for reviving this.))
((After each grief seed is used up, Kyuubey eats it.))

Naru woke up on the couch, the TV still running. Her watch informed her it was 4:00 in the morning. She scowled, turning off the TV to save energy and brushing out her matted pink hair. She painted her nails a bright shade of purple while she was at it, mostly to waste time. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, she smiled. She felt it was too early for witch hunting, but she fished out her soul gem anyway. It looked good as new, since she had purified it the previous day.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 am

{{You're welcome, and thank you! Haven't watched this anime in forever. I'll probably re-watch for the third time when I get back to Canada, in four days since I'm still in Greece. ^^}}

--Time Skip to MoMo waking up at 4:30 AM--

MoMo yawned, opening her bright blue eyes. She was welcomed by darkness. "Wah?" She mumbled to herself, confused as she sat up and stretched. Using her hand, she gently pushed the curtain open- Black. She glanced over at her digital clock- 4:34 AM. "Still early..." MoMo yawned, getting up from bed & stretching her back. She glanced in the mirror. Her two green fishtail braids had been traded for a knotted mess. "Well, I know how I'm going to pass time." She sighed to herself, picking up her yellow brush as she pulled out her braids, brushing her curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi - RP   Puella Magi - RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi - RP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7