Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

certain friends and "groups"

Go down 
+14
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
finn82
Reese
Relora
Rue
flower
SilverBell
Oliver
el
o
alex
YEEZUS
evan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

certain friends and "groups" Empty
PostSubject: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm

okay guys, I know you have your special friends on this forum, but making lists of your very best friends in your signature, like "these people are the best" can leave people out. I've noticed for the past couple of months (not including July, but probably it was there too), and I've also noticed the people who are probably thinking "wow, these are supposed to be the people who comfort me when I'm upset, who hang out with me everyday." Having groups of friends is nice, but it makes people left out when you say "no, i don't want you to be here," or "so what if i PM my best friends about you," or "i don't want to put you in my signature?" That makes people really upset, and I really want it to stop.
I'm sure others are feeling the same way, because some users come on to get away from life. Maybe something bad happened to them, and they come on and find them not being in these "groups" of friend,,, it just makes them feel worse!
Please stop doing that... please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Everyone on this forum is my friend.  However, there are some people that are more important to me than others.  Honestly, if it affects you, you're a bit butthurt.  That's going to happen in life, and if you want to be someone's best friend you're going to have to earn it.

Sorry, I'm keeping it in my signature.  Those people are dearest to me.

Last edited by Klaviel on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Um, the only reason my signature has a list of specific users in it is b/c they're really the only people on the forum I talk to??? Idk, it's not supposed to be rude and I have absolutely nothing against any of the other users, I'm just not really familiar with any of them. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 pm

~Homolust~ wrote:
Um, the only reason my signature has a list of specific users in it is b/c they're really the only people on the forum I talk to??? Idk, it's not supposed to be rude and I have absolutely nothing against any of the other users, I'm just not really familiar with any of them. ^^
^^Pretty much this.

Because I have a list of my friends in my sig doesn't mean I dislike anyone who isn't on the list. I try to be nice to every and make friends with everyone, but those people are my best friends (and I've known most of them for around two years so yeah). ; w ;
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Everyonea on this forum is my friend.  However, there are some people that are more important to me than others.  Honestly, if it affects you, you're a bit butthurt.  That's going to happen in life, and if you want to be someone's best friend you're going to have to earn it.

this. i apologize for making people feel left out, i know that feeling. but if you're not in my signature, it's because for one, i copy-pasted that message. more importantly, the people in my signature are the people i associate with the most. please don't take this the wrong way, it's not because i don't like you. it's only because i don't know you that much, but i do know those people.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm

you've been pretty rude and specific with a group of us on ff recently woah
imo, there's not really a huge issue with it. if you put a list of your friends on ff in your signature and i wasn't on it, i wouldn't mind. i'm sure a pretty good of other users wouldn't mind if they're not on the list either.
i wasn't trying to be rude in any way, shape or form when i put that in my signature. i wasn't trying to leave anyone out, either. i'm sorry if it came out that way, though. u_u;
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 pm

its just that... i feel so left out. my life is the two words "Left out".
i feel like friends lists can make others feel bad, but I'm not saying that everyone who's in a friends list hates everyone else. I don't know why, but I've been caught in friend drama lately where people are saying they can choose whether or not they want to be nice to me,,, it makes me feel like i'm in an awkward position.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Madoka wrote:
i feel like friends lists can make others feel bad, but I'm not saying that everyone who's in a friends list hates everyone else. I don't know why, but I've been caught in friend drama lately where people are saying they can choose whether or not they want to be nice to me,,, it makes me feel like i'm in an awkward position.
I can totally relate to feeling left out and all, but I feel like it's sort of unfair to blame that on us no offense??? We're just interacting with and being kind with each other, basically. I don't think anyone mentioned in my sig intends to be rude, offensive or to 'leave' other users out anymore than I do tbh.
I can see why you'd feel that way, but we're just keeping to ourselves p. much and not like, going up to other users and being purposefully rude or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:45 pm

~Homolust~ wrote:
Madoka wrote:
I can totally relate to feeling left out and all, but I feel like it's sort of unfair to blame that on us no offense??? We're just interacting with and being kind with each other, basically. I don't think anyone mentioned in my sig intends to be rude, offensive or to 'leave' other users out anymore than I do tbh.
I can see why you'd feel that way, but we're just keeping to ourselves p. much and not like, going up to other users and being purposefully rude or anything.
I'm not talking about you, I know what you mean :c it's other groups of friends, it makes me so upset that... they just don't care!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:45 pm

woudltn it simply be easier to get rid of the signature thing?? come on,, though personally i dont really mind i know madoka did feel like she was close to some of the people on this list and it did offend her she wasnt there and stuff!!
i know no harm intended but, yeah, cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Oliver wrote:
woudltn it simply be easier to get rid of the signature thing?? come on,, though personally i dont really mind i know madoka did feel like she was close to some of the people on this list and it did offend her she wasnt there and stuff!!
you just made the beginning of my day (its midnight where i live)
it does make people upset. I was in a group once, but only for like one day then that person took me off the list because i dont think they liked me anymore :/
People in groups dont think that theyre being mean by doing it, but it makes people feel bad.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 am

I know that you like people in your friends list more than others, or talk to them more, and I understand, only it's just that I have tried to become friends with certain people on the forum, but for example in the ending part of the PMMM craze I felt really left out because people I liked didn't put me on their lists and so I'm okay if it's like the one in Lance's sig because I don't especially know those people. But all I'm saying is if you really like someone, you would like to be on their list. And if you think someone really wants to be your friend and you don't, try not to have one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:43 am

Madoka wrote:
Oliver wrote:
it does make people upset. I was in a group once, but only for like one day then that person took me off the list because i dont think they liked me anymore :/
People in groups dont think that theyre being mean by doing it, but it makes people feel bad.
Hey don't feel sad, I'm sure they still like you uwu
Just not as close as they used to be. But you're still friends with them right? If you want to keep close, make an effort! Try talking to them, I'm sure you'll fit in right again ^^
And I understand its hurtful but it isn't mean. Mean is totally worse. Although I can't say I approve of the groups, I can't say I totally ahte them either. I mean its natural. It happens in real life too. You have your group of friends and so and so and you get to know others and sometimes you stop hanging out with them and start getting to know other people. The you get in arguments or get upset or stuff, forgive each other and repeat. Its a part of life. Although i wish I could stick to glue with my old friends, I'm still satisfied with the fact that i still care for them and they probably do too. The best way to not get hurt is to not want too many friends. I mean I'm not saying to not make many friends, having tons of friends is great, I'm saying to not care about how many friends you have. Feel content that you have some uwu

And about the lists, I personally don't care about them. I mean its flattering to have my name on a list, and I understand that you want to show everyone who your close friends are, but I don't think its sucha  great idea. People get hurt, i rember users in the past saying how huirt thewy felt, and mine actually did too when people stoped mentioning me in their sigs. But I never forget any of my friends at all, they all really mean a lot to me. I remeber the ones that I met when i first joined and they still mean a lot to me.

I apologize for the bad speeling and if I don't make any sense (like if I'm contadicting myself or something) or if I'm rude or goign off topic I should be goign to bed and not thinking normally atm
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:48 am

Witch wrote:
Madoka wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Hey don't feel sad, I'm sure they still like you uwu
Just not as close as they used to be. But you're still friends with them right? If you want to keep close, make an effort! Try talking to them, I'm sure you'll fit in right again ^^
And I understand its hurtful but it isn't mean. Mean is totally worse. Although I can't say I approve of the groups, I can't say I totally ahte them either. I mean its natural. It happens in real life too. You have your group of friends and so and so and you get to know others and sometimes you stop hanging out with them and start getting to know other people. The you get in arguments or get upset or stuff, forgive each other and repeat. Its a part of life. Although i wish I could stick to glue with my old friends, I'm still satisfied with the fact that i still care for them and they probably do too. The best way to not get hurt is to not want too many friends. I mean I'm not saying to not make many friends, having tons of friends is great, I'm saying to not care about how many friends you have. Feel content that you have some uwu

And about the lists, I personally don't care about them. I mean its flattering to have my name on a list, and I understand that you want to show everyone who your close friends are, but I don't think its sucha  great idea. People get hurt, i rember users in the past saying how huirt thewy felt, and mine actually did too when people stoped mentioning me in their sigs. But I never forget any of my friends at all, they all really mean a lot to me. I remeber the ones that I met when i first joined and they still mean a lot to me.

I apologize for the bad speeling and if I don't make any sense (like if I'm contadicting myself or something) or if I'm rude or goign off topic I should be goign to bed and not thinking normally atm
Actually yeah, it's kinda like this.
I honestly was REALLY upset when I found out that the song tag thing (like #idolsyndrome) was probably NOT an honest mistake
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:01 am

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with Klaviel and ~homolust~ here. Just because certain names are in a signature doesn't mean that they don't like anyone else. It's just people who are dearest to them.

And I have to admit, when the first friendship list phase happened, I sort of started it. I had put Witch, Queen and Pastel in my signature, and it sort of escalated from there.

Anyway, I don't really see anything wrong with what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:21 am

I don't never have anyone in my signature anyway.. everyone my friend! Only the mean people are not or ppl who have been mean to me.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:47 am

The signatures irritate me for another reason and no I'm not going to explain because I don't need every one getting butthurt, because THAT is what you all will don

I actually remember when another group of people did the same thing, some of them I considered friends, and they left me out. So I do understand what Madoka feels, but I also understand (now because at first I was kinda like look at Lance's siggy like 'what?) that they want to share who their friends are. I really don't care if it's in their siggy.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 am

Klaviel wrote:
Everyone on this forum is my friend.  However, there are some people that are more important to me than others.  Honestly, if it affects you, you're a bit butthurt.  That's going to happen in life, and if you want to be someone's best friend you're going to have to earn it.

Thank you for this post. If you can't accept it, then I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 am

((I gave you a song tag @Silverbell and it wasn't a friends list i just gave it to people who liked vocaloid))

I'm going to start PMing people about some things that really irritate me in their signatures, and other things, because some people need a talk, and I need to comfort the people who think that this post was directed to them.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 am

Madoka wrote:
((I gave you a song tag @Silverbell and it wasn't a friends list i just gave it to people who liked vocaloid))

I'm going to start PMing people about some things that really irritate me in their signatures, and other things, because some people need a talk, and I need to comfort the people who think that this post was directed to them.
Who do you think you are...?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 am

Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

you've never read the PMs I've gotten from others, so ou wouldn't know how I feel. On the forum you're like some popular girl so stop claiming that nobody likes you.

I admit that in the past I've had a friends list before, but i added every single active user, so
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:47 am

Madoka wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

you've never read the PMs I've gotten from others, so ou wouldn't know how I feel. On the forum you're like some popular girl so stop claiming that nobody likes you.

I admit that in the past I've had a friends list before, but i added every single active user, so
Where did you get that from?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 am

Madoka wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Madoka wrote:

...What? WHERE on EARTH did you get that from?
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 am

man what the heck. why am i not in peoples siggys.

gosh
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

All I'm saying is it sometimes makes people feel left out. That's all. Keep it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

certain friends and "groups"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next