Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

certain friends and "groups"

Go down 
+14
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
finn82
Reese
Relora
Rue
flower
SilverBell
Oliver
el
o
alex
YEEZUS
evan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 am

i personaly think theyre kinda silly but madoka is overreacting as well (dont pm people abotu that, holy heckie) but yeah
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 am

I really have no opinion on this subject.
I've never been on a list myself, but I personally have never felt left out or upset because of this. Maybe I'm just not very sensitive, but I honestly think you're overreacting a bit, Madoka. Just because they didn't type your name into their signature doesn't mean they don't acknowledge you as a friend, they just have some people they care about more. You don't need to get yourself all worked up.

Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Erm, sorry for butting in and all as I'm aware Madoka stated none of this was aimed at me b/c like, nobody outside of the group listed in my signature even comes remotely close to 'liking' me or w/e, but I'm not going to complain about that as I can see why lmao.
When I first joined this forum a lot of people were putting the usernames of other users into their signatures, none of which I was included in, but that didn't offend me or anything? Like, maybe it was because I didn't have a previous ~friendship~ with anybody or w/e, but I just don't really see how acknowledging people who are especially close to you is offensive? ;`; If people want to be nice to their closest/closer friends by putting nice things about them in their signatures, then why not? It's really nobody's business but their own and you can't really expect people to bend over backwards to make sure nobody feels left out, especially not over silly reasons like what's in someone's signature??? I hope none of this came across as offensive and I'm really sorry if it did, but yeah.
Edit: I scrolled up and no offense, Madoka, but it was kind of rude to accuse Flower of that.

Last edited by ~Homolust~ on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Madoka, you are over-reacting. Those lists of friends that people have in their signatures are people who are dearest to them or who they actually talk to. I consider every active user on the forum as my friend.

Madoka wrote:
I'm going to start PMing people about some things that really irritate me in their signatures, and other things, because some people need a talk, and I need to comfort the people who think that this post was directed to them.
1. Wow. You were a bit butthurt there, weren't you? Don't let something as little as text in a signature get to you.

2. Since when did anyone consider that this post was directed to them?

Madoka wrote:
you've never read the PMs I've gotten from others, so ou wouldn't know how I feel. On the forum you're like some popular girl so stop claiming that nobody likes you.

I admit that in the past I've had a friends list before, but i added every single active user, so
I know that this was directed to Angellina, but seriously? Since when did popularity become important on this forum? And when did she 'claim' that nobody liked her?

I hope this didn't come out as offensive adjkjskla
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:38 pm

@~homolust~ & Japan~- Thank you. I honestly don't know if I've implied that I'm popular in the past, or if maybe Madoka assumes I'm automatically popular because my amount of posts..? I don't know.

I also haven't claimed no one likes me. Unless, Madoka, you've taken something I said in a different way, I don't recall claiming that.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:08 pm

@Madoka & Angellina, now now guys. Seeing as I love the both of youI think I can speak? Madoka, I know you want to do the right thing, I also understand completely where you're coming from, however, I think you're taking the "issue", and I use the term loosely, a bit out of proportion now. I think it would've been better to PM Lance, since they're Anactive mod, or anyone in or displaying the names in siggies and ask about it to try and get a feel for it all as a whole. If you wanted to starry our own little siggy name thingy i'd fully support that, but you're kinda raining on the other people's parades just because you had a bad expierence with this before and possibly because you feel left out. I really don't think you're "butthurt", I just think you've had a negative expierence resulting from a similar expierence as well as the current one and just want to be heard. I also think a few of the things you said were a bit hurtful and out of place. I understand this because I do this as well, nothing to be ashamed of, I justsuggest you reread some of the things you wrote and look over it as if you were one of us (:
As for Angellina, I think you can admit the who Do you think you are comment was a bit rude. And I think that Madoka's reply to that about popularity was just kinda like her version of "who do you think you are" and she was only trying to use it describe who she really thinks she is In comparison to you. This is kinda how I interpreted the whole thing and I don't think I'm wrong in saying a certain two people should talk overPM to sort this out.

Now I only have one other thing to say... I really don't understande why you guys must say butthurt, I fell as if you're almost baiting someone to snap back, and even if that's not the case it might just happen. There is a better choice of words that can convey what needs to be said better.

Typed on iPhone-kill me x3x
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:30 pm

http://www.fantageforum.com/t16213-dear-fantage-forum
Everyone that's posted here should read that if they haven't already ^

Anyways, please stop overreacting everyone, thanks
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:09 pm

@Relora I understand what you mean about her comment about the popular thing. However, she's said that to me before and I'm really confused on where she's getting it?

@Lance I'll read that now
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Im late yeah.
Some people have certain friends they wanna say because they are proud of having them as friends. All i gotta say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:18 pm

how did this topic esculate so quickly i
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Klaviel wrote:
how did this topic esculate so quickly i
it was pribably reloras fault
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Ok, you are all saying it's to acknowledge their closer friends, etc, but what if you think you are one of their close friends? Then, it is kind of upsetting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm

IceCreamBell wrote:
Ok, you are all saying it's to acknowledge their closer friends, etc, but what if you think you are one of their close friends? Then, it is kind of upsetting.
^^^
this is what i've been waiting for someone to say
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Madoka wrote:
IceCreamBell wrote:
^^^
this is what i've been waiting for someone to say
Oh now i get what you are trying to say madoka. You can always ask them to be put on their list? I don't really have any close friends on here. If you think you are close to me i'm sorry i just didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

//totally ignores all the other posts

Yeah I 100% agree with mado *is shot in the head*
Sometimes I feel left out and lonely in real life, and then I come on here and see 1,472,853 signitures with long lists of friends not a single one including me and it makes me feel a teeny bit more saddy sad.
But whatevs
I'm planning on leaving soon
And for a dramatic exit I will make a topic with thank you'd to all the people that made me smile on this forum (:

Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:07 am

One point or another there if your best friend out of all even if the other doesn't think so. It happens in life and to everyone. If I were to put it into a clear example lets say Madoka and Sayaka and Homura expects Madoka to be her best friend which is her best friend until the end and Sayaka earlier episodes WAS her best friend. (dunno what happened.)  Some people gets left out and some people don't. You should probally create your own sig and other friends will follow along and maybe you won't feel so left out???

Its on my sig bc some of these people I knew personally or knew when I was starting off the internet. and when i was immature thank
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 am

Stefhu wrote:
One point or another there if your best friend out of all even if the other doesn't think so. It happens in life and to everyone. If I were to put it into a clear example lets say Madoka and Sayaka and Homura expects Madoka to be her best friend which is her best friend until the end and Sayaka earlier episodes WAS her best friend. (dunno what happened.)  Some people gets left out and some people don't. You should probally create your own sig and other friends will follow along and maybe you won't feel so left out???

Its on my sig bc some of these people I knew personally or knew when I was starting off the internet. and when i was immature thank
 this actually makes sense, but i don't really wanna start one???? it leaves other people out, and I really think it's mean. (i will never join into the drama unless its important)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:13 am

Yeah... having close friends are super mean.
You know not to make everybody left out I'm just gonna put every single user on here or not talk to any of my close friends you know \sarcastic
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 am

Raindrop wrote:
Yeah... having close friends are super mean.
You know not to make everybody left out I'm just gonna put every single user on here or not talk to any of my close friends you know \sarcastic
 you could always just take it out or add more people >_<
it's that easy so
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 am

What if I don't want it to take out b/c I love those people a lot?
What if I'm not as close to those ppl and if I add them on, it has no purpose?

Honestly
Back to top Go down
Stefhu
Junior Fantagian
Stefhu

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:27 am

Madoka wrote:
Stefhu wrote:

this actually makes sense, but i don't really wanna start one???? it leaves other people out, and I really think it's mean. (i will never join into the drama unless its important)

I understand, It really won't be a drama because they ARE YOUR dearest friends and shouldn't fuel a fire, its chill and all to have friends on sigs or anything thats random as long as your comfortable, but if not you should PM the person~ uvu and about leaving people out how about an example sig? :

Shoutout to all of my friends on this fourm!~

I just use these people as in my sig because yeah my friends when i got here and already were before I got on ff.

Sorry if you think its mean! abuabuabuabua come here let me hug you.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Jeff wrote:
Just because they didn't type your name into their signature doesn't mean they don't acknowledge you as a friend, they just have some people they care about more. You don't need to get yourself all worked up.
Jeff's words of wisdom... *Yay*ヾ(^∇^)
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Jeff wrote:
Just because they didn't type your name into their signature doesn't mean they don't acknowledge you as a friend, they just have some people they care about more. You don't need to get yourself all worked up.

i dont care about anybody here but i dont have any names in my signature either. that's good right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 pm

uh hm i'm not good at debating so i'll just state my views?

well, i have certain people in my signature because they are close and dearest to me, and it'd be very unfortunate for me if i lost them somehow. if you're not on the list, then i'm sorry, but i still do like you!! i understand that you feel left out and (maybe?) offended, but keep in mind that there's still people who love you dearly.

as for the lists themselves, i don't mind them.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Seiker wrote:
uh hm i'm not good at debating so i'll just state my views?

well, i have certain people in my signature because they are close and dearest to me, and it'd be very unfortunate for me if i lost them somehow. if you're not on the list, then i'm sorry, but i still do like you!! i understand that you feel left out and (maybe?) offended, but keep in mind that there's still people who love you dearly.

as for the lists themselves, i don't mind them.
Same. Heck, I couldn't care less about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: certain friends and "groups"   certain friends and "groups" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

certain friends and "groups"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2