Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....

Go down 
+2
Reese
Snow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Empty
PostSubject: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Ok so I can open lockers successfully now! Also I found out my friend from awana goes to my school!!! To bad she is in a different wing and different wings don't see each other much:( I see her at lunch though she never sees me because my class during lunch period..( she wasn't in my last year school) the teachers are ok...I don't really have a y friends but her though I do talk to people and this girl I had fun with in orchestra wants me to sit by her again..I guess my school year is going ok. Oh and my last year assistance princaple died yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Go Henrietta! I've always had trouble opening lockers on my first day of middle school (last year). Anyway, you could still keep in contact with your best friend, and maybe you and the girl in orchestra wil also become very close uwu 
Aw. Poor assistant principal. Don't worry, she/he's in a better place now!!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Yay you can open lockers! And RIP assistant principal
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 am

I'm very sorry that your assistant principal died. All the best to their family. On a side note, it's great that you can open your locker now! c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 am

Henrietta wrote:
Ok so I can open lockers successfully now! Also I found out my friend from awana goes to my school!!! To bad she is in a different wing and different wings don't see each other much:( I see her at lunch though she never sees me because my class during lunch period..( she wasn't in my last year school) the teachers are ok...I don't really have a y friends but her though I do talk to people and this girl I had fun with in orchestra wants me to sit by her again..I guess my school year is going ok. Oh and my last year assistance princaple died yesterday...
Its a good thing you can open lockers and your friend is there! And you should talk to the girl that invited you to lunch she seems really nice!
Its sad that your assistant principle died...
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Ah, what a shame, don't worry child, it's just the start, you'll be gathering some boys with milkshakes in your yard soon, you'll have a fine time.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 pm

that's great that you can open lockers and you have a new friend. friends from band/orchestra are usually the best.

and i'm very sad to hear about your old assistant principal.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 pm

It's been going badly now..I accidentally ripped some kids work with a pencil a tiny tiny bit...he's lying to all his stupid friends that he didn't write on my work-_- immature kid...immature kid I know exactly what to do tomorrow when his stupid friend wants to sit with his other stupid friend and I am in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....   What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's been happening in middle school so farrrrr....
Page 1 of 1