Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AMULET <RP>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Alexis sat in her rocking chair, covered by a thick blanket. She looked out her window and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Jeanne sat on the bench, and thought about Amelia (I'm just going to name the homeless lady now =P) She was poor, had no food, and no home. Raising money for her was going to be tough, so Jeanne had been sitting here silently for a good 30 minutes now. She had met with 17 companies, gone to 8 restraunts, 14 subway trains and 25 houses looking for money. However, none of the companies wanted her, nor did the restraunts, drawing pictures in the subway only got her 30$, and yardwork got her just 50$. 80$, plus Amelia's $236.37, makes $316.37. A night at the nearby inn is 100$. So we'll have $116.37 left for food, and to survive the next day... Jeanne sighed. It wasn't enough. Oh well, I'll just have to work extra hard tomorrow, and maybe get more today. She started to wonder off into the streets again, looking for work.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Alexis looked through the clothes hanging in her closet. She picked out a fancy dress made out of fake zebra print and put a warm scarf on her neck. She tied her hair back in a high ponytail and put on dark glasses to hide her red eyes. She then put on red high heels and struggled to walk down the mountain and into the city. She walked past a crowded street and saw Jeanne and a weird lady sitting there. She didn't know any of them. "Uh.. hi?" She said, and looked at her pink purse.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Jeanne looked up at Alexis. She was wearing sunglasses, so Jeanne didn't know who she was. "Hi, I'm Jeanne." Jeanne said, smiling. Why, of all people, is she talking to me? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

"Nice to meet you." Alexis said in a fake accent. "Excuse me, can you come with me for a second?" She asked Jeanne, and looked at her ruby red eyes. She opened up her purse and pulled out her wallet. She remove 5 hundred dollar bills and handed them to Amelia's fragile hands. "For you." She said. "Now, Jeanne, come with me." Even though Alexis was twelve, she looked much older, of about 20 or so wearing that outfit.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 am

Oliver walked down the street nonchalantly. He stopped about 20 feet from Alexis as she handed a large handful of money to a woman he didn't know. Weird. Some kind of bet, maybe.  He thought, picking up his pace again, maneuvering around the group with some difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

Ellie sat in her rocking chair looking bored she thought of going outside for some walking before that she checked if she needed shopping she her money out of her purse for food and went out shopping she walked to she shops... She walked past Alexis she thought -wierd why give so much money? oh never mind not my buisness anyway..-
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:28 am

Oliver looked up at Ellie, then back to Alexis and the rest as he went past the group. Guess I'm not the only person who thinks that girl is strange. he thought, not feeling it was his place to say anything. He slipped his hands into his pockets, walking across the street without waiting for a green light.

Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 am

as Ellie picked up the shopping she was thinking of Alexis -did she have red eyes like me? and pale skin? supicious I thought I was the only one... hang on and that boy too! Wierd!-
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 am

Oliver caught his foot on the curb of the sidewalk, bringing himself down hard on his face. Ouch. He stood up, wiping blood and gravel of his left cheek with a wince. It didn't look that bad, but it certainly wasn't the best way to start the day. He kept walking, looking up only to notice a rather ominous cloud covering over the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 am

After when Ellie had packed the shopping she passed Oliver she thought to herself -there he is again Surprised
This is mysterious and saw him bleeding.- Ellie walked up to Oliver "are you okay?" Ellie said still carrying her shopping.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" Oliver said shakily. He wasn't all that used to random people coming up to talk to him. He noticed her bright red eyes. They looked exactly like his. He assumed this was a coincidence. He turned away and looked down, waiting for an excuse to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 am

"Okay I just saw that you fell over it usually hurts for me well I gotta go I haven't had my diner yet,Bye see you around " When Ellie saw his red eyes she knew something was related like as she left she ran home and unpacked all her shopping and made her diner and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:09 am

Oliver took off the other direction. He didn't even really know where he was going, but he was just grateful to get out of an awkward situation. His cheek was starting to sting, but he paid little attention. Who was that girl, anyway? he thought, looking back the way he came. She seemed to have left, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to go back. He may as well stay outside for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:13 am

Ellie thought -What a strange day so far... Ellie looked out the window bored Ellie spoke to herself "I wouldn't have bin bored if id let him around I know ill just go and look at shops to see what I want when I have leftover money.Ellie locked her door and walked to the shops again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:21 am

Oliver decided to turn back and head for home while he could. It was starting to get rather dark. He tried to determine how far he'd gotten in the ten minutes he'd been wandering aimlessly, and eventually decided it wouldn't be that hard to get back where he had started. It wasn't. He noticed a few landmarks and started walking towards his house. He wondered where that girl who talked to him went. It doesn't matter.  Oliver reminded himself. It was kind of odd that she wanted to talk to me, though.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 am

Jeanne was bug-eyed when Alexis gave Amelia all that cash. Well, at least that's taken care of for now. She followed Alexis, wondering where she was taking her. "Is this about..." Jeanne lowered her voice to a whisper, "my red eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 am

As it started to get dark she passed Jeanne and Alexis and saw their red eyes She thought to herself wierd!!! This is a mysterious day.....- he passed oliver and didn't notice and walked slowly to home.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 am

Jeanne whisked her head around, and looked at the people around her. No red eyes, no red eyes...yes red eyes! a girl who was staring at her and Alexis had the same amazing ruby red eyes, no doubt about it. I'm not the only one with red eyes, the strange necklace, and teleportation powers...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 am

Oliver walked back into his house and locked the door. It looked like his parents were out. They weren't technically his parents, seeing as he was adopted, but he referred to them as such. Oliver shrugged and walked up to his room. He turned on the light and sat down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. What a weird day. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 am

Ellie put her pj's on and she had her tea,She watched tv for a bit then went to bed.She dreamt of Oliver and Jeanne and Alexis being friends and using the same powers as Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 am

Oliver woke up the next morning, not even remembering when he fell asleep. That wasn't too uncommon; he had a disorganized schedule. It was a Saturday, so there was no school. Oliver put on his shoes and went outside to do some shopping and such, not seeing much else to waste time on.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 am

As Ellie woke up she ate her breakfast And then went out for her daily walk as she was walking a muderer pushed her to the wall and had a knife in his hand and said give me your money she fighted him with her powers and when he dropped the knife she destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 am

Oliver watched as Ellie was attacked, his mouth open in shock. The fact that she was being attacked was not half as abnormal as the fact that she fought back with superpowers. And smashed a metal knife on the ground. Oh my god. He thought, backing up a few paces and hoping he didn't look like an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 am

Jeanne woke up and found herself on a bed, in a freezing hotel room. Her arms had goosebumps and Amelia was still snoring away. She got out of the bed and looked at the table beside it. There were boxes left over from the Chinese takeout and some spilled duck sauce on the floor. She cleaned up the mess and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She then woke up Amelia. "Amelia, it's time to go," she said. Amelia got up and went to the bathroom. Jeanne sat on the bed and opened up a fortune cookie. She munched the cookie and took a look of the fortune. "You are easily annoyed by the matters of a coincidence." it read. Jeanne shrugged and hopped off the bed. Suddenly, she tripped and fell. "Dumb fortune cookie." she said. "Time to go!" Amelia said, walking out of the bathroom. Jeanne got up and grabbed the room key, and followed Amelia down to the lobby. After returning the key and saying goodbye, Jeanne and Amelia went back to the same bench in the park, and watched the pigeons eat some nasty red powdery stuff. She then eyed Oliver and Ellie, and she was bug-eyed. So they are from the amulet too... at least that girl is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AMULET <RP> Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMULET <RP>
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next