Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AMULET <RP>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 am

she breathed heavily in shock and suddenly Fainted from all the shock.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

Oliver shot out a hand to catch Ellie as she pitched forwards, but wasn't quick enough. This is bad. He thought, rolling her over and checking her breathing. For the moment she looked okay. Shock, probably. I guess she'll be alright. He decided to stick around, since he didn't have a phone on him to call the hospital or the police.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:49 am

she woke up and went paler Ellie saw Oliver at the side of her she had a dry throat so she had a quiet voice "do you have powers like me?" she said quietly and tried to talk.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:53 am

"Not that I know of." Oliver said warily, looking at Ellie with a small amount of caution. He wanted to ask where her powers came from, but thought she probably didn't know or didn't want to answer. He looked back down at her. "Feel like you can stand up or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 am

Ill try to Ellie struggles to stand up but eventually stood up "that man caught me a bit on the side of my leg.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Oliver nodded, refusing to make eye contact with Ellie. "Can you walk home by yourself?" He asked quietly, his voice faltering. He really wanted to leave, but that wouldn't be appropriate. Besides, Ellie had magic powers.  It definitely wouldn't be advisable to make a bad impression on her.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm

"Im fine i just need to lie down for a bit" Ellie said She went home and lay down and had a power nap She woke up 1 hour later bored.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Oliver was sort of relieved that she left, but still felt as though there was something that he should have asked her. He decided to ignore this and go back home instead, he didn't really feel like staying out after what had happened. "Maybe she has something to do with the amulet." He thought. "Hey, maybe I have magic powers, too."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Ellie was bored so she got her tea from a food shop,sometimes children would look at her eyes and step away from her and she just ignored it she ate peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Oliver was pretty certain Ellie's powers had something to do with the amulet. He didn't really want to test whether he had any, because it seemed pointless. Why would he have special powers? He was never really good at anything, he wasn't rich or talented or even really that traumatized. Maybe Ellie was some sort of chosen person, destined to piece the amulet back together, which would mean he could stop bothering himself over it. There were too many possibilities. It wasn't worth pondering over. Oliver decided to return some overdue library nooks and went back outside.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 pm

As she walked out she heard a child said "mummy why does that girl have red eyes?" The mum whispered to the child and Ellie heard her say "shes not normal darling" She gave a furious look at the woman and stomped off and thought I am not normal like anyone she confessed in her thoughts,Her memory came back she was the person who could put the amulet back together Ellie thought as well That means That boy and them 2 girls are the ones who could put the amulet together! Because they were the same as Ellie pale skin and red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Oliver walked into the library and paid the fines for the books. Okay, now what? he thought, trying to think of something to do. Maybe he could just wander around until he thought of something. It sounded intensely boring, but he was completely out of ideas. Oliver left the library, recklessly running across the street.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:08 pm

She ran home in tears She knew why her parents left her because she was not normal Thats why nowone cared for her.Ellie sulked on her bed and had her tea then went out for a walk again.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Alexis's face turned as red as her eyes when Jeanne left. She followed Jeanne and snuck behind her. She adjusted her dark glassed. "See, here's the plan. I'm willing to give you loads of money if you.." She didn't know what to say. "Work for me.. just work for me." She said. Alexis then slapped herself in her mind. Great, so then she'll see your poor shack! Think of something! Buy a house! Rent an apartment! That's it! I'll get an apartment.. then I should just buy myself a house I'll never use except for emergencies." She thought. "Come with me.. Jeanne. Your.. homeless friend can come too. As long as you use my clean uniform clothes. Because I don't want dirty shoes are shirts or pants getting my house dirty."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm

"WHat? Uniform..? Uh, look lady, who are you anyway?" Jeanne said, whisking Alexis's sunglasses of her head. "Wha...hey! You have it! You are...you know! AGHHH!" She threw the glasses on the floor and it broke into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Ellie passed as they argued she started at them as she wish she could talk to them but she was shy so she sat on a bench and eating her snack like she wasn't watching she was gonna eat it earlier but she thought it might be chance of getting back the amulet back together
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Alexis sighed and grabbed Jeanne. Sure, she was 12, but she was strong. She hung Jeanne over her shoulder and made sure she had no escape. "Do you want money or not?" She asked. She opened her purse and put on light grey contacts. She stuffed Jeanne into a bag and tied a knot tightly. Then she put a small hole to let her breathe. She ran up to the realtors and put all the money she had in her wallet into the desk. "That should be enough for.. everything we have in here." The lady at the desk said. She gave me multiple books and reviews of different houses, apartments and more. "Uh.. what about this condo?" I asked. I pointed at the picture of a large condo, with large houses and very big, green gardens that went on for almost a kilometre each, with two smaller pools, one medium-sized pool, and two very big ones. One one of the very big ones there were many games like slides and more.

"How much is it worth buying a house there?" I asked. "You have enough." The lady said. "Good." She answered. "Do you want to get it built or buy a built one?" The lady asked. "Which is quickest?" She asked. "Second option." The lady said. "I'll go with that then." She said. The lady pulled the money out of the desk and into a machine and smiled. "No change?" Alexis asked. "Not at all.." The lady answered. "I'll call the moving services." She said. "Oh, okay then. But I'll drive." Alexis said. "How old are you?" The lady asked. "Twe- I mean.. Twenty-four." Alexis said nervously. The lady looked at Alexis up and down. Luckily, her dress passed and the lady didn't even ask about her permit or ID.

The lady gave her two keys - house keys, car keys. The lady then called the Condo business and told them a moving truck was heading there soon. "You are free to go." The lady said. Alexis smiled and ran out. She opened the door of the moving truck, placed the garbage bag inside and drove up to her house in the hill.

Quickly stuffing everything inside the car, she drove up into the Condo using the directions she was given. She passed through the gates and stopped at her house. Smiling, she used her new keys to open the door. Quickly, she headed to the 2nd floor and found a place to make her room. It was huge. She entered her walking closet, organized her clothes and more.

She took a knife from the kitchen and cut Jeanne loose. "This is my house. Jeanne, I am offering you a great job and a place to live in. I'll get you a room. In fact, there are two rooms on the 3rd floor that are perfect for you two!"

((sorry it came out so long))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:57 am

Ellie sighed and saved the rest of her snack untill later she walked past her auntie her auntie gave her weekly money she walked away and put her money in her purse for her next week shopping and put it in her bag her stomache rumbled so she ate her last bit of her snack and diceded to get diner inside instead because of the rude people who say she is not normal
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:50 am

Oliver was pretty certain he saw Alexis walk by. Haven't I seen her somewhere before? he thought, stopping for a moment to recollect his memories. Oh yeah. That crazy rich lady. Wasn't she with another one of those girls with the red eyes? It seems like it's not as uncommon as I thought. he decided to move on. If anyone noticed him following around a rich woman he might be arrested as a stalker or a thief or something.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:05 am

After when Ellie had her diner she had a shower after she got changed she noticed something... someone had set a place on fire and the firefighters had stopped it.Not my buisness.... :l Ellie sat in her chair bored again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 am

Oliver went back home, and realized he had once again lost his keys. Irritated, he attempted to pick the lock with a paper clip. No luck. He groaned, walking back out onto the street. When his parents got back they could probably let him back in, but for now he was stuck outside. Maybe I'll run into another one of the kids with red eyes. Weren't there 20 of them or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 am

Ellie went out for a walk and looked what was going on Someone's house had set on fire she watched as the fire went out.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 am

“Fool. You think you can just, oh I dunno, kidnap someone, and then bribe them into coming into your custody? Look, I’m not buying this, alright? I have powers that I’m not afraid to use.” Jeanne said, looking around. A small portal appeared above Alexis, but she kept on talking to keep Alexis’s attention. “What’s your deal, anyway? Gonna kill me for my piece of the amulet? Want the entire thing, all for yourself? Well, perhaps you won’t need my piece…” a portal appeared below Alexis’s feet, and Jeanne watched her fall in and come out of the top portal, then fall into the bottom portal, etc, etc… “…if you can escape this. Happy travels!” She laughed, and ran away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:56 am

Large clouds of smoke in the near distance caught Oliver's attention. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't go over to investigate. House fires weren't all that uncommon, and there happened to be a nearby fire department. I wonder who's house that was. he thought. He was certain it wasn't his, as he was only about a block and a half away from it. He shrugged and  continued walking. It was probably already taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 am

Ellie continued on her walk.She rememberd she had healing powers she used it on her leg and again continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMULET <RP>
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next