Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AMULET <RP>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:31 pm

"You'll have to wear contacts, though. If you don't she'll kidnap you, too. What the heck, we might as well kidnap HER instead." Jeanne laughed, but she became serious again. "You know what? That's not such a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:35 pm

I don't really think so...I'm not a bad person Plus I'd rather kidnap a animal than a human it's just not right.I have contacts in my house.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:58 pm

"Fine...just find her and teleport her here. Remember your contacts, and be careful! Here's the address for her condo."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Okay Ellie opens a teleporter and puts her contacts on She ran home and changed into her normal clothes then walked to her adress and knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Jeanne started to pace around the melting ice burgs. She suddenly slipped and fell into the water. She created a portal and fell through it, and created a new one on a bigger ice burg. She flew up and fell onto the solid ice. She luckily didn't get wet, and continued to think.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Alexis was in her mansion at the Luxe Condo. She was not wearing any make-up or fancy hairstyles or adult clothes. She was wearing loose, colorful clothes. This way, she looked twelve surely. She was still wearing her light blue-grey contacts, though.
--

EDITED AFTER I READ IT.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:55 pm

The door had no answer she saw there was another adress she knocked on the door.At the other adress
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Alexis quickly put on a long robe of a very expensive fabric and tied her hair into a simple bun. Putting on big, red glasses, she opened the door. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Ale- Alexandra Roselyn Lopez Ferlt." She made it up completely. "Well, go on, come in!"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:51 am

Ellie came in she asked her something "Theres something about your eyes....Oh why are they red sorry if I am being nosey but is it somehting to do with the amulet because its really important..".
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 am

"What? That makes no sense. I was raised with the legend of the Amulet, but I don't have red eyes." She said. She had light blue-grey eyes because of her contacts.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:12 am

Jeanne created a portal on the roof and watched the conversation. Ellie mentioned the amulet, and she was ready to teleport Alexis to the north pole.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Oh you must have like... I am not htat rich but probaly because you have contacts? I was planning if you wanted to come to this amulet gathering theres only you missing....And the person who's there said that we can get to know each other...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 pm

"What the heck? I mean, really. I'm not a red-eyed freak like you." She said. Quickly, she picked up Ellie and locked her in the basement. She went up to her room, put on normal, casual clothes and dressed like a 12-year-old. She ran down the basement, after she took off her contacts, and let Ellie out. "I'm sorry.. My mother is kind of crazy. I'm Jane. I was adopted by her.. I have red eyes. Shh.. my mother is going to get really mad if she finds out I let you out."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 am

"Oh"Ellie whispered "just to warn you i am a bit sensitive about my feelings" My names Ellie Nowone adopted me my mum and dad died.Nowone wanted to take care of me so my auntie gives me £100 a week for my shopping.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:50 pm

((the species doesn't have real parents because the amulet piece they have is like their parents and they weren't born from a human, so they either live on streets or are adopted))

"Oh." Alexis said. "Well, come on, quick! Let's get to the North Pole!" She said, holding on to Ellie. She opened up a portal to the North Pole, pushed Ellie in and jumped into it herself. She arrived at a hot, sandy North Pole, with palm trees in some places and some ice blocks in some places. She gasped. "What happened?"

((by the way, Alexis is pretending to be 2 people at the same time - Alexandra, the rich lady and Jane, the girl with red eyes who is actually just Alexis with another name and pretends to be Alexandra's adopted daughter.))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Jeanne looked at Alexis. "Oh good, you're here...and your name is...Alexandra? I could barely hear you inside that bag..."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:29 pm

I Used to have parents but i don't now they died because it was me or them dieing the died themselves and lied about them dieing themselves. Ellie held her letter off her mum and dad.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

"Impossible. You can't have parents." Jeanne said, shaking her head. "Unless...you carry memories from one of the explorers that destroyed the amulet. Do you think you can remember where to put the rubies?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 pm

"N-no. My name is Jane.. Well, Jane is my middle name. Alexis is my first name.. but I like to be called Jane.. but you can call me Alexis if you want. Alexandra is my adoptive mother's name. She's that sort of lady who is obsessed with money and jewellery." She said. A bunch of cold snow fell on her. Then a burning sunshine melted it in seconds. "This chaos thing is getting worse by the seconds."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:59 pm

"You think? But HOW" Jeanne shook her head, "in the world will we get to the center of the earth?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Alexis shrugged. "I am just as confused as you are." She said. "Our powers don't work underground.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:43 pm

"Hey, maybe we can find a giant sinkhole! You know, a really deep one! Then we can teleport there, and a few bulldozers, and dig!" Jeanne said, laughing. "Or some other crazy idea, but seriously, if we use it right, chaos can be very helpful!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Cats and dogs started raining worldwide. "This is getting really weird." Aleixs said, catching a tabby cat in her hands. "Really, really weird."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:54 pm

"Perfect." Jeanne said, and suddenly the sand around her collapsed. She was stuck in a giant quicksand sinkhole. She teleported out to safety and shook sand out of her hair. "Looks like we found ourselves a sinkhole, and it's filling up with cats, dogs, and...rabid beavers?!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:01 pm

((seriously this is becoming like madness.))

Alexis sighed. "Let's leave this place before we drown in a pool of cats and dogs. I don't want to get rabies." She said. She opened up a portal leading to a construction store. She got looks from strangers, but she used her powers to make a drill levitate up to her. She grabbed it in her hand and grabbed another one. She put it in Jeanne's hand, and started running. The alarm sounded as she left the store, but everyone was too busy taking cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMULET <RP>
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next