Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

We've Got the Talent (RP)

Go down 
+3
Officer Number Two
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Emma looked atthe clock well..I know the song off by heart so I should probably sing it so it turns to 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 am

((This Is going nowhere we NEED to get on with this))
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:35 pm

And when all seemed fine and the contestants were happy; they felt ready and were chatting with their trainors. The world seemed fine and dandy; and all was good. Then, the clock struck 8, and the trainors disappeared into the shadows of backstage. Michael walked in and said with his million-dollar smile and a nice, handsome tone, "It's time." And soon the room grew cold and quiet; and the contestants went to their places and thus entered the point of no return."

((I wanted it to sound cool haha))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 pm

((please don't control it @Cherry235! I have said it many times but no one seems to listen. even though it was pretty good.))

El was first to walk on-stage. She was wearing a pair of light blue shorts, a pink beanie and a white shirt. Her hair was up in a sock bun. She had a black star painted on her left cheek and she was wearing light purple make-up. The screen in the background went black and the lights went out. El got down and got on her knees. Then a spotlight shone down on her and the screen looked like a starry night. Then, on top, written with hot pink letters, popped out the word - "El". El smiled. She took the hot pink microphone in her hand.

She took out an electric guitar and started playing a catchy beat. Backup dancers came in and El did a backflip. Then she just started singing a slow song named "Desperate" which she wrote herself. It was quite low. She hummed into the microphone. Then the song started going faster. El took her guitar and played something faster.

She threw away her guitar and spotlights turned on to show backup dancers. They started dancing. El sang and danced. "Desperate.. I'm desperate for ya. Baby I'm going crazy, my own type of crazy.. Des-pe-ra-aate!" She sang when she finished the song. Then a hot pink fog came. When the fog was gone, she had disappeared into the backstage.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:28 pm

((Oops... how do you determine who wins though...you are a contestant too...))

Taylor watched nervously backstage and saw El come on. El saw a great song and Taylor became a little nervous. She waited for her turn to come, and looked at the judges. She wondered what score El got and got even more nervous. What if they don't like my act? I'll never be able to perform again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've Got the Talent (RP)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5