Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

manga recommendations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: manga recommendations?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:56 pm

//sorry if i should have posted this in the big anime/vocaloid discussion//

I always find myself reading through manga series much quicker and more religiously than I do animes
So I was looking for some recommendations?
-Nothing too violent, gory,
-Nothing to hard to find (I'd like to try to get is from my library)
-It has to be somewhat easy to follow?
-And it can't be boring -__-

Here are some I've already completed so you can get a taste for what I like:

-Fruits Basket
-HSOHC
-Honey and Clover <3333333333333
-Love*Com
-Arisa
-Secret agent luna
-Yotsuba!
-Ummmm there are probably more but yeah

((and also, just in case you don't know, MANGA=BOOKS. ANIME=SHOWS/CARTOONS))

thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: manga recommendations?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

I have been waiting to recommend these mangas for a VERY long time...
mwahahhaaha ( sorry, I'm a little loopy today )
1) Kaichou wa maid sama!
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
2) Ao Haru Ride
Genres:Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life
3) Kimi ni todoke
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life
4) Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge.
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life
5) Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Genres:Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life

Okay, so the genres are pretty much the same, and they all include romance...
xDD
If you can't find them at the library, (which is most likely, sorry.) Go on this website:
http://mangafox.me/

1) Kaichou wa maid sama!
Brilliant and overachieving, Misaki Ayuzawa is the President of the Student Council at Seika High School, formerly a boys' school. Unfortunately, most of the students are still male and stuck in their slovenly habits, so man-hating Misaki really socks it to 'em in an attempt to make the school presentable to attract more female students. But what will she do when the sexiest boy in school finds out that after school, Misaki works in a maid cafe.

2) Ao Haru Ride
Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image and life as a new high-school student. Because she's cute and had a demure personality she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a series of misunderstandings and mishaps, she couldn't get her feeling across to the one boy she has always liked, Tanaka Kou.
Now in high school, she is determined to be as unladylike as possible so that her friends won't be jealous of her. While living her life this way contentedly, she meets Tanaka-kun again, but he now goes under the name of Mabuchi Kou. He tells her that he felt the same way as she did when they were younger, but that they cannot go back. Will Futaba be able to continue her love that never even started from three years ago?

3) Kimi ni todoke
Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character Samara from 'The Ring' (a popular Japanese horror movie), has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. But when her idol, the popular Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, making new friends and talking to different people. Sawako opens up to new people, making it easy for them to hurt her or help her. Which will her new friends do?

4)Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge
It's a gorgeous, spacious mansion, and four handsome, fifteen-year-old friends are allowed to live in it for free! There's only one condition - that within three years the guys must transform the owner's wallflower niece into a lady befitting the palace in which they all live! How hard can it be?
Enter Sunako Nakahara, the agoraphobic, horror-movie-loving, pockmark-faced, frizzy-haired, fashion-illiterate recluse who tends to break into explosive nosebleeds whenever she sees anyone attractive. This project is going to take more than our four heroes ever expected: it needs a miracle!

5) Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Mizutani Shizuku is the type of person who only cares for her own grades. But when she accidentally delivers the lesson notes to Yoshida Haru, Haru becomes convinced they are friends.
Haru turns out to have a very innocent personality, but who would've thought that Haru would actually confess to Shizuku?
A cold-hearted girl x super troublemaker romance with a fresh new perspective.

Sorry about the length of this. All I've been doing all summer is reading manga when I should've been sleeping.
I hope you find this useful, because they are awesome manga!

NOTE: You can find all those manga that I recommended and any other manga on the website :
http://mangafox.me/

Goodluck! 。◕‿‿◕。
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: manga recommendations?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:09 pm

WHOA OMG THANK
THESE ARE ALL PERFECT!!
you must have taken a lot of time to write all that C: it's all great! thank uou so much!!

any other good mangas C:?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: manga recommendations?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Princess tutu, mermaid melody,Tokyo mew mew, and sorry for this one butttt: mysterious girlfriend x ( sorry I just love is manga it's the best though some people don't understand it though many do Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manga recommendations?   Today at 5:13 am

Back to top Go down

manga recommendations?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1