Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Why is this happening again? ;(

Go down 
+16
Janelle
Cutie Patootie
Weekays
emiko
Officer Number Two
Lineesa
ℓᏫƦԃƐ
Katerina Petrova
Rue
Relora
Snow
Justin.
Pookie-Chan
flandre
Wizzy
flower
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Why is this happening again? ;( Empty
PostSubject: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I thought it was done. I haven't seen users doing this for months -since the beginning of June- and some loser had to ruin it. Mad 

Sort of inappropriate..:>:
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 pm

weird i saw dirty dares and get drunk my plc yesterday 0.0

This is like disturbing and quite funny because the user saying that is probably a creepy pedophile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Oh my god seriously?! Its funny because they're still doing this stuff on a kids site and they're probably just a kid. And like they're probably going to say things like "fun" and "awesome" while they're saying some distorted version of that they mean. But its pretty horrible since like, they're 7 year olds on fantage. Who probably don't need too see that. Yet.
And I don't get why anyone would do that, I mean aren't there like PG 13 virtual worlds already? Why can't they go there?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Witch wrote:
Oh my god seriously?! Its funny because they're still doing this stuff on a kids site and they're probably just a kid. And like they're probably going to say things like "fun" and "awesome" while they're saying some distorted version of that they mean. But its pretty horrible since like, they're 7 year olds on fantage. Who probably don't need too see that. Yet.
And I don't get why anyone would do that, I mean aren't there like PG 13 virtual worlds already? Why can't they go there?
I agree with both of you guys..I think the reason they do it on Fantage is because Fantage is a very, very popular site, so they're like, "why not?" You might as well call Fantage a PG-13 site with a misleading title, too, because that's the only age group thats pretty much on it anymore. :> I mean, I'm 12 and I feel a bit too old for it..but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around doing..THAT!
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm

I could also relate [again] to this problem its quite similar

warning:

The people who went there are... uhh yea... Still, they need to get there thirsty butts on imvu
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 pm

wow. Fantage really doesnt care...
Back to top Go down
Pookie-Chan
Regular Fantagian
Pookie-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Peace Police to the rescue xD
Back to top Go down
http://fantageworldguide.wordpress.com/
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 am

Pookie-Chan wrote:
Peace Police to the rescue xD
Wind forgot about doing it....
Back to top Go down
Justin.
New Fantagian
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:24 am

Ari wrote:

I don't think that Fantage doesn't care about these certain topics.
1. They're just probably not aware of it.
2. ALMOST no admins visits Fantage every now and then.
3. They're busy irl.

and yes, we are all aware that Fantage is mainly targeted for younger audience.
You guys know that this generation is at worst, right?
Almost every kid in the society, may it be younger than 8 yrs. old, knows almost about the various of inappropriate things and that is because media had corrupted their (our) minds.

People who does those stuff probably have been taught to act like that by their real parents. Don't copy them please, just click the report button and help protect other younger audience from inappropriate stuff.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 am

Like I said before: please say this for imvu.

Go on imvu instead and do those there Smile
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:53 am

markus. wrote:
Ari wrote:

3. They're busy irl.

Almost every kid in the society, may it be younger than 8 yrs. old, knows almost about the various of inappropriate things and that is because media had corrupted their (our) minds.

People who does those stuff probably have been taught to act like that by their real parents. Don't copy them please, just click the report button and help protect other younger audience from inappropriate stuff.
Pretty much everything Markus. just stated.

However, I find it quite hard to believe Fantage isn't aware of what's happening; I mean, you don't know how many emails we've sent them with pictures I've taken back in December-January. ^^

I remember around late 2011-2012, Fantage used to have these "spies" or "bots." They were level 0 non-members who had the limited items from that time, and they just chilled around downtown or uptown. They never replied to what you were saying, and never added you. Their houses were empty and they seemed like regular "noobs."

But yeah, our generation is bad now. When I was eight I already knew tons of swear words because of music that would play on the radio. ^^
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:13 am

markus. wrote:
Ari wrote:

3. They're busy irl.

This exactly. /threewords
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 am

angellina wrote:
I thought it was done. I haven't seen users doing this for months -since the beginning of June- and some loser had to ruin it. :x 

Sort of inappropriate..:
Plus you don't like put clothes on like that in fantage public only like when ur on the beach.Plus I don't know what the what she is saying.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:31 am

No lie but in 2009 there was come and have intercourse at my place.

I LOVE YOUR ICON!! ANGELLINA
Back to top Go down
ℓᏫƦԃƐ
Rookie Fantagian
ℓᏫƦԃƐ

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:36 pm

i don't think it ever really stopped.
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Why is this happening again? ;( Whyy10

*sigh*
That was the first thing I saw when I entered the Yellow Yeti server.
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Ok...so just report them then.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Some people are SO immature these days. I mean, the website was ment for 12 year olds and now its ment for 32 year olds. Its a website! Unless you know eachother in real, you shouldnt go along in downtown wearing a bikini saying DjAjTjE TRYOUTS MY PLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC shoes    Its really annoying. And the babies, dont get me started, if you were sitting in a cardboard box coincidentally wearing a baby suit and screaming for a mommy, then how can you type? Babies cant type. They would have typed in PPPPPPPPPPPPPURGI99898JN or something like that. People, its not rocket science.

Plus, the *fishy eyes* thing is STILL going. Its been going on since 2008. I went for an acting tryout and the director said i couldnt be an actor because i had fishy eyes. I either had to leave or change them. Now, i didnt change them, but now the roleplay is on Youtube, D:
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Fantage ruined my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Marshy wrote:
Some people are SO immature these days. I mean, the website was ment for 12 year olds and now its ment for 32 year olds. Its a website! Unless you know eachother in real, you shouldnt go along in downtown wearing a bikini saying DjAjTjE TRYOUTS MY PLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC shoes    Its really annoying. And the babies, dont get me started, if you were sitting in a cardboard box coincidentally wearing a baby suit and screaming for a mommy, then how can you type? Babies cant type. They would have typed in PPPPPPPPPPPPPURGI99898JN or something like that. People, its not rocket science.

Plus, the *fishy eyes* thing is STILL going. Its been going on since 2008. I went for an acting tryout and the director said i couldnt be an actor because i had fishy eyes. I either had to leave or change them. Now, i didnt change them, but now the roleplay is on Youtube, D:
Yeah Why would you go in public with a bikini? I mean like ppl say like find da un at my place FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Its not really safe.They need more mods on fantage.Ive bin A member for 2 years (not membership as in non member) of fantage Plus the baby thing as well as marshy said a baby wouldn't say HELPPP In A box....They wouldn't even know how to login on fantage! They would break it in 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Marshy wrote:

Theres nothing wrong with dressing as a little kid and asking for a mommy.
Its not like the end of the world because of this!
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Oh my... I thought this site was safe for 5 to 9 year olds.... I have been sorely mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:16 pm

This is an outrage.

Fantage really needs to do something about this :\ This is really disgusting. Fantage was meant for like 5-9 year olds, now it's been run over by 16 year olds. ;-;
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Marshy wrote:

Are you saying that the people who act as 'babies' on Fantage are actual babies themselves? Have you ever heard of roleplaying?

i hope that didn't come out rude i don't wanna sound rude
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm

this is exactly why i dont play fantage anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening again? ;(   Why is this happening again? ;( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is this happening again? ;(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next