Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantagains being nasty AGAIN

Go down 
+18
Janelle
Relora
el
Miranda2
Oliver
Mami
Katerina Petrova
YEEZUS
Wizzy
Snow
Carvel
evan
flower
o
Lenka
Flynn
flandre
Yuzuki Yukari
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuzuki Yukari
New Fantagian
Yuzuki Yukari

Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 am

I know this is my first post but u probably seen people like THIS
Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Ugh11
So nasty e.e
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:17 am

well...fantage is strict on the fillter but that STILL comes out for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 am

"dwerking nvked",,,i feel that phrase really describes me and my everyday life
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I find it hilarious how some of us have such a distinct tendency to overreact to a couple of immature blokes trying to troll a kid's game.

"DWERKING NVKED" is too ridiculously stupid a phrase to register as offensive in my brain.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Jester wrote:
I find it hilarious how some of us have such a distinct tendency to overreact to a couple of immature blokes trying to troll a kid's game.

"DWERKING NVKED" is too ridiculously stupid a phrase to register as offensive in my brain.
it doesnt even make sense.!
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 pm

This actually made me laugh more than it should have. sorry.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 pm

nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
"dwerking nvked"

me everyday
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:41 pm

WHAT IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I'm done.

Like, the filter is bad, but I think now it's 50,000 times worse.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:45 pm

o wrote:
"dwerking nvked"

me everyday
"dwerking nvked"... an amazing thing has just happened
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:46 pm

I don't get the nasty part !!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:11 pm

They got it from miley cyrus?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Henrietta wrote:
They got it from miley cyrus?
ehh maybe....maybe from the amazing website we call youtube.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 pm

don't hate on miley cyrus <33333

i swear fantage gets funnier
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Wizzy wrote:

I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Ari wrote:
Wizzy wrote:

I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
i don't hate her i just really, really find her music aggrevating and i don't like the way she tends to accessorize gay people to be ~cool~ nor do i like the fact she uses the t-word to refer to trans peoples and her obsession with twerking is kind of annoying no offense
but yeh i also don't like the way she says things like, "i want my album to have a 'black sound'"
plus she seems to support robin thick which is just eW EW EW EW EW
this is all just me tho sor ry if this sounded like a rant,,,

Last edited by Oliver on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slur)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 am

Ari wrote:
Wizzy wrote:

I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
i don't hate her i just really, really find her music aggrevating and i don't like the way she tends to accessorize gay people to be ~cool~ nor do i like the fact she uses the word 'tranny' to refer to trans peoples and her obsession with twerking is kind of annoying no offense
but yeh i also don't like the way she says things like, "i want my album to have a 'black sound'"
Thank you so much.
You basically just summed up exactly what I feel about Miley Cyrus.

I always felt that she keeps trying to be "inclusive" or "supportive" of gay and trans people but ends up stereotyping them to the point where it's annoying and somewhat offensive.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:11 am

Jester wrote:
Ari wrote:
Wizzy wrote:

I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
i don't hate her i just really, really find her music aggrevating and i don't like the way she tends to accessorize gay people to be ~cool~ nor do i like the fact she uses the word 'tranny' to refer to trans peoples and her obsession with twerking is kind of annoying no offense
Thank you so much.
You basically just summed up exactly what I feel about Miley Cyrus.

I always felt that she keeps trying to be "inclusive" or "supportive" of gay and trans people but ends up stereotyping them to the point where it's annoying and somewhat offensive.
That too, plus if she wants to try to support a group of people she should maybe try not to just basically use them as an accessory so she can look like the heterosexual, cisgender ~savior~.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:22 pm

It's just a troll, welcome to the internet because I do this too.If you remember you can report people on fantage and not see them talking instead of taking pictures, yeah that would be great.

Leave them be, just stop seriously, complaining about it won't change anything, not trying to be offense because it seems like you are actually enjoying it.

Miley cyrus does whatever she wants, why do you care? yeah I think she's crazy but it's not your life so she can sort it out herself.
Sick how people care more about Miley cyrus than Syria.

End of.(that means i'm done with this post and if you would be kind to not send me a reply then thanks.)
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 am

Ulflette wrote:
It's just a troll, welcome to the internet because I do this too.If you remember you can report people on fantage and not see them talking instead of taking pictures, yeah that would be great.

Leave them be, just stop seriously, complaining about it won't change anything, not trying to be offense because it seems like you are actually enjoying it.

Miley cyrus does whatever she wants, why do you care? yeah I think she's crazy but it's not your life so she can sort it out herself.

End of.(that means i'm done with this post and if you would be kind to not send me a reply then thanks.)
I disagree with half you said.

Miley cyrus i know went from good to bad and it was bad because she was someone girls LOVED so much in the past. They see her now and they are like o_o but she is growing up and we have to realize shes not young anymore.

Back to the topic...

Most of fantage is 11-15 year olds so yeah
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

I don't mind Miley Cyrus
I love you 
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

Ulflette wrote:

(For someone who acts like she's so much more mature and intelligent than everyone else, your grammar/punctuation is pretty shaky. I count 9 mistakes.)

When exactly did I say I cared more about Miley Cyrus than Syria? I don't remember that one.
Miley Cyrus came up in the conversation, and I felt that I might as well state my opinion on the matter. Syria did not come up, so therefore none of us are discussing Syria.

I believe we are getting a bit off topic. If you would like to continue discussing this feel free to send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

I understand your POV now but seriously learn how to accept an opinion.

Wow Jester I hope you are aware that you are a little bully and pick out people's weaknesses.
I don't care what you think, I accept people's opinion unlike you.

A mod should lock this before it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Ulflette wrote:
I understand your POV now but seriously learn how to accept an opinion.

Wow Jester I hope you are aware that you are a little bully and pick out people's weaknesses.
I don't care what you think, I accept people's opinion unlike you.

A mod should lock this before it gets out of hand.
o-o 

A mod doesnt have to lock this o-o
Lets get back on the topic??? and forget what happend
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

yeah, i dont see a need to lock this. get back on topic though!! if any of you guys want to make a separate topic on miley cyrus do it, im up for it as long as you all keep it civilized!!

btw cas, dont swear, especially not with slurs,, infraction given
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah, i dont see a need to lock this. get back on topic though!! if any of you guys want to make a separate topic on miley cyrus do it, im up for it as long as you all keep it civilized!!

btw cas, dont swear, especially not with slurs,, infraction given
i dont think i swore???? um,,,the only thing i did was bring up the fact miley cyrus used an offensive term and in context i dont believe i used that term offensively as i wasnt actually,,,,usINg the term really??? i wouldnt do that bUt still im sorry if it came across as being offensive???? i'll avoid it int he future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantagains being nasty AGAIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next