Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Fantagains being nasty AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuzuki Yukari
New Fantagian


Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-09-06
Age : 26
Location : On earth

PostSubject: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 am

I know this is my first post but u probably seen people like THIS

So nasty e.e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:17 am

well...fantage is strict on the fillter but that STILL comes out for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 am

"dwerking nvked",,,i feel that phrase really describes me and my everyday life
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I find it hilarious how some of us have such a distinct tendency to overreact to a couple of immature blokes trying to troll a kid's game.

"DWERKING NVKED" is too ridiculously stupid a phrase to register as offensive in my brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Jester wrote:
I find it hilarious how some of us have such a distinct tendency to overreact to a couple of immature blokes trying to troll a kid's game.

"DWERKING NVKED" is too ridiculously stupid a phrase to register as offensive in my brain.
it doesnt even make sense.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 pm

This actually made me laugh more than it should have. sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 pm

nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
"dwerking nvked",,,i feel that phrase really describes me and my everyday life
"dwerking nvked"

me everyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:41 pm

WHAT IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I'm done.

Like, the filter is bad, but I think now it's 50,000 times worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:45 pm

o wrote:
nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
"dwerking nvked",,,i feel that phrase really describes me and my everyday life
"dwerking nvked"

me everyday
"dwerking nvked"... an amazing thing has just happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:46 pm

I don't get the nasty part !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:11 pm

They got it from miley cyrus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Henrietta wrote:
They got it from miley cyrus?
ehh maybe....maybe from the amazing website we call youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1751
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 13
Location : fire on the poopdeck

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 pm

don't hate on miley cyrus <33333

i swear fantage gets funnier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Wizzy wrote:
don't hate on miley cyrus <33333

i swear fantage gets funnier
I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Ari wrote:
Wizzy wrote:
don't hate on miley cyrus <33333

i swear fantage gets funnier
I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
i don't hate her i just really, really find her music aggrevating and i don't like the way she tends to accessorize gay people to be ~cool~ nor do i like the fact she uses the t-word to refer to trans peoples and her obsession with twerking is kind of annoying no offense
but yeh i also don't like the way she says things like, "i want my album to have a 'black sound'"
plus she seems to support robin thick which is just eW EW EW EW EW
this is all just me tho sor ry if this sounded like a rant,,,


Last edited by Oliver on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slur)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 am

nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
Ari wrote:
Wizzy wrote:
don't hate on miley cyrus <33333

i swear fantage gets funnier
I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
i don't hate her i just really, really find her music aggrevating and i don't like the way she tends to accessorize gay people to be ~cool~ nor do i like the fact she uses the word 'tranny' to refer to trans peoples and her obsession with twerking is kind of annoying no offense
but yeh i also don't like the way she says things like, "i want my album to have a 'black sound'"
plus she seems to support robin thick which is just eW EW EW EW EW
this is all just me tho sor ry if this sounded like a rant,,,
Thank you so much.
You basically just summed up exactly what I feel about Miley Cyrus.

I always felt that she keeps trying to be "inclusive" or "supportive" of gay and trans people but ends up stereotyping them to the point where it's annoying and somewhat offensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:11 am

Jester wrote:
nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
Ari wrote:
Wizzy wrote:
don't hate on miley cyrus <33333

i swear fantage gets funnier
I wouldn't hate.

Why everyone hate her
i don't hate her i just really, really find her music aggrevating and i don't like the way she tends to accessorize gay people to be ~cool~ nor do i like the fact she uses the word 'tranny' to refer to trans peoples and her obsession with twerking is kind of annoying no offense
but yeh i also don't like the way she says things like, "i want my album to have a 'black sound'"
plus she seems to support robin thick which is just eW EW EW EW EW
this is all just me tho sor ry if this sounded like a rant,,,
Thank you so much.
You basically just summed up exactly what I feel about Miley Cyrus.

I always felt that she keeps trying to be "inclusive" or "supportive" of gay and trans people but ends up stereotyping them to the point where it's annoying and somewhat offensive.
That too, plus if she wants to try to support a group of people she should maybe try not to just basically use them as an accessory so she can look like the heterosexual, cisgender ~savior~.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:22 pm

It's just a troll, welcome to the internet because I do this too.If you remember you can report people on fantage and not see them talking instead of taking pictures, yeah that would be great.

Leave them be, just stop seriously, complaining about it won't change anything, not trying to be offense because it seems like you are actually enjoying it.

Miley cyrus does whatever she wants, why do you care? yeah I think she's crazy but it's not your life so she can sort it out herself.
Sick how people care more about Miley cyrus than Syria.

End of.(that means i'm done with this post and if you would be kind to not send me a reply then thanks.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 am

Ulflette wrote:
It's just a troll, welcome to the internet because I do this too.If you remember you can report people on fantage and not see them talking instead of taking pictures, yeah that would be great.

Leave them be, just stop seriously, complaining about it won't change anything, not trying to be offense because it seems like you are actually enjoying it.

Miley cyrus does whatever she wants, why do you care? yeah I think she's crazy but it's not your life so she can sort it out herself.
Sick how people care more about Miley cyrus than Syria.

End of.(that means i'm done with this post and if you would be kind to not send me a reply then thanks.)
I disagree with half you said.

Miley cyrus i know went from good to bad and it was bad because she was someone girls LOVED so much in the past. They see her now and they are like o_o but she is growing up and we have to realize shes not young anymore.

Back to the topic...

Most of fantage is 11-15 year olds so yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mami
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 18
Location : I guess in Charlotte's mouth?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

I don't mind Miley Cyrus
I love you 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

Ulflette wrote:
It's just a troll, welcome to the internet because I do this too.If you remember you can report people on fantage and not see them talking instead of taking pictures, yeah that would be great.

Leave them be, just stop seriously, complaining about it won't change anything, not trying to be offense because it seems like you are actually enjoying it.

Miley cyrus does whatever she wants, why do you care? yeah I think she's crazy but it's not your life so she can sort it out herself.
Sick how people care more about Miley cyrus than Syria.

End of.(that means i'm done with this post and if you would be kind to not send me a reply then thanks.)
(For someone who acts like she's so much more mature and intelligent than everyone else, your grammar/punctuation is pretty shaky. I count 9 mistakes.)

When exactly did I say I cared more about Miley Cyrus than Syria? I don't remember that one.
Miley Cyrus came up in the conversation, and I felt that I might as well state my opinion on the matter. Syria did not come up, so therefore none of us are discussing Syria.

I believe we are getting a bit off topic. If you would like to continue discussing this feel free to send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

I understand your POV now but seriously learn how to accept an opinion.

Wow Jester I hope you are aware that you are a little bully and pick out people's weaknesses.
I don't care what you think, I accept people's opinion unlike you.

A mod should lock this before it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Ulflette wrote:
I understand your POV now but seriously learn how to accept an opinion.

Wow Jester I hope you are aware that you are a little bully and pick out people's weaknesses.
I don't care what you think, I accept people's opinion unlike you.

A mod should lock this before it gets out of hand.
o-o 

A mod doesnt have to lock this o-o
Lets get back on the topic??? and forget what happend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

yeah, i dont see a need to lock this. get back on topic though!! if any of you guys want to make a separate topic on miley cyrus do it, im up for it as long as you all keep it civilized!!

btw cas, dont swear, especially not with slurs,, infraction given

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah, i dont see a need to lock this. get back on topic though!! if any of you guys want to make a separate topic on miley cyrus do it, im up for it as long as you all keep it civilized!!

btw cas, dont swear, especially not with slurs,, infraction given
i dont think i swore???? um,,,the only thing i did was bring up the fact miley cyrus used an offensive term and in context i dont believe i used that term offensively as i wasnt actually,,,,usINg the term really??? i wouldnt do that bUt still im sorry if it came across as being offensive???? i'll avoid it int he future
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Today at 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
 
Fantagains being nasty AGAIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fantagains being nasty AGAIN
» Random Funny Pictures
» Mini Wheats or Cheerios??
» Heyeyeyea the challenege
» A Nasty Ploy (Day 2: Dawn)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Screenshots-
Jump to: