Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 OMG OMG OMG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colorora
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 12
Location : the land of not telling you

PostSubject: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm

I WENT DOWN TOWN AND SAW THIS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Omg!!! What sever I need to go there nowwwwww!!!!!!!




























Wow...I wish this was stop..please go to imvu I think u can actually " get pegnt" there. I just wish people would go on there instead and do these..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:56 pm

OMG! That's DISGUSTING! No Mad Shocked Ew. This is worse than the strip clubs they had have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Imvu is not even that bad!

Why do u guys still worry about thlese.ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Carvel wrote:
Imvu is not even that bad!

Why do u guys still worry about thlese.ppl
You can't make people stop, but you can have an opinion about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Carvel wrote:
Imvu is not even that bad!

Why do u guys still worry about thlese.ppl
well the story is below

One day there was a person. She had a great idea! she decided to do dirty dares or something like that. everyone went to it because it was so new to what they do. They loved it. Then everyone does it. Most likely on yellow yeti. The end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Carvel wrote:
Imvu is not even that bad!

Why do u guys still worry about thlese.ppl
Then why do they have 18+ restrictions, everyone lies to get in, 30 year olds trying to find out young 9-12 year olds who lied about there ages addresses, people getting nked, and more bad stuff like that??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carvel
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 14
Location : America.

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Isn't imvu that blocks game??!??!

White seal used to be crazy back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:14 pm

imvu is a horrible game. It freezes and chrashed on my old computer. I hated it. The first time that I got on it freezed and crashed. The  people were rude. I asked the mods about it and didn't get a response. So, I left. I don't even think I closed the account. I don't even care anymore. Fantage was the same thing expect that I made at least 10 different accounts in the past 3 years. I still love fantage.

@caravel your talking about mindcraft.

@Henrietta Which game are you talking about? Fantage or imvu?


Edit: In short, The dirty parties won't keep me off of fantage, even though I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Gabriella wrote:
imvu is a horrible game. It freezes and chrashed on my old computer. I hated it. The first time that I got on it freezed and crashed. The  people were rude. I asked the mods about it and didn't get a response. So, I left. I don't even think I closed the account. I don't even care anymore. Fantage was the same thing expect that I made at least 10 different accounts in the past 3 years. I still love fantage.

@caravel your talking about mindcraft.

@Henrietta Which game are you talking about? Fantage or imvu?


Edit: In short, The dirty parties won't keep me off of fantage, even though I don't like them.
Imvu...and there are literally 30-60 year olds playing at game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:35 pm

IMVU is meant for older people. Also how should any of You know what imvu is about unless one of you is 18 you shouldn't even be on there. It is aimed for older people. That is why it has those things. Also on fantage that is just gross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Crona wrote:
IMVU is meant for older people. Also how should any of You know what imvu is about unless one of you is 18 you shouldn't even be on there. It is aimed for older people. That is why it has those things. Also on fantage that is just gross.
Actually you have to be 13 to join the game. (( I mean imvu not fantage in cas anyone was confused)) well according to a gift card I saw at stores ( it said you have to be 13 to register and redeem)


Last edited by Henrietta on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colorora
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 12
Location : the land of not telling you

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Uh guys isn't this getting a little bit off topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 pm

I don't wanna live in this virtual world anymore

And that's disgusting, I would report him, but reporting doesnt do anything...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Henrietta wrote:
Crona wrote:
IMVU is meant for older people. Also how should any of You know what imvu is about unless one of you is 18 you shouldn't even be on there. It is aimed for older people. That is why it has those things. Also on fantage that is just gross.
Actually you have to be 13 to join the game. (( I mean imvu not fantage in cas anyone was confused)) well according to a gift card I saw at stores ( it said you have to be 13 to register and redeem)

LOL no. If you go to the website or game, {I made one for five seconds because I was curious when I was like 10} and it says 18+. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Did you guys read my story cx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:46 pm

blu wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
Crona wrote:
IMVU is meant for older people. Also how should any of You know what imvu is about unless one of you is 18 you shouldn't even be on there. It is aimed for older people. That is why it has those things. Also on fantage that is just gross.
Actually you have to be 13 to join the game. (( I mean imvu not fantage in cas anyone was confused)) well according to a gift card I saw at stores ( it said you have to be 13 to register and redeem)
LOL no. If you go to the website or game, {I made one for five seconds because I was curious when I was like 10} and it says 18+. ^^
i havent played imvu since i was like twelve bc its kind of really boring???bUt uh,,,i do know it's 13+ and not 18+ plus you can't get naked or pregnant on it like someone said on page one lmao.
*~*~*~* thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 pm

nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
blu wrote:
Henrietta wrote:
Crona wrote:
IMVU is meant for older people. Also how should any of You know what imvu is about unless one of you is 18 you shouldn't even be on there. It is aimed for older people. That is why it has those things. Also on fantage that is just gross.
Actually you have to be 13 to join the game. (( I mean imvu not fantage in cas anyone was confused)) well according to a gift card I saw at stores ( it said you have to be 13 to register and redeem)
LOL no. If you go to the website or game, {I made one for five seconds because I was curious when I was like 10} and it says 18+. ^^
i havent played imvu since i was like twelve bc its kind of really boring???bUt uh,,,i do know it's 13+ and not 18+ plus you can't get naked or pregnant on it like someone said on page one lmao.
*~*~*~* thats all
I would also like to say that you can't lie to say you are 18 and get ap, which is something like an "age pass" saying you ARE actually 18, confirming it using your ID. But there is a community of 13-17 year olds as well.

Anyway back to the topic; Honestly, who cares. There really isn't anything you can really do without higher power except NOT give them the attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 am

Gabriella wrote:
imvu is a horrible game. It freezes and chrashed on my old computer. I hated it. The first time that I got on it freezed and crashed. The  people were rude. I asked the mods about it and didn't get a response. So, I left. I don't even think I closed the account. I don't even care anymore. Fantage was the same thing expect that I made at least 10 different accounts in the past 3 years. I still love fantage.

@caravel your talking about mindcraft.

@Henrietta Which game are you talking about? Fantage or imvu?


Edit: In short, The dirty parties won't keep me off of fantage, even though I don't like them.
Just correcting you there It's Minecraft not mindcraft.THAT JUST MAKES ME SICK I MEAN WHY CANT HE SAY THAT SOMEWERE ELSE.:no:  I Want to punch him in the face in real and I want him to die.:pale: I'm kinda scared now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 am

What crownie said but 18+ can lie about their age xc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:58 am

Crona wrote:
IMVU is meant for older people. Also how should any of You know what imvu is about unless one of you is 18 you shouldn't even be on there. It is aimed for older people. That is why it has those things. Also on fantage that is just gross.
I may sound rude but you'e saying we shouldn't know what it is. What about you? You're 12 and you know about it. Sorry, that comment just sort of ticked me off.

Anyways, How did this discussion turn from GET PREGNT MY PLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC to IMVU? I came on this topic and seen IMVU discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:15 am

Lets get back on topic i guess cx


Lots of this happens on yellow yeti or white seal o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mami
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 18
Location : I guess in Charlotte's mouth?

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 am

I think Yellow Yeti or White Seal is for the beta people :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:13 am

Kyoko Sakura wrote:
I think Yellow Yeti or White Seal is for the beta people :3
well its the nasty and trading server so uhm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 569
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Lonely little virgins on the internet.- Sounds like a new TV show idea LOL

Silly gurll, Yellow Yeti and White Seal was just gone suddenly, it was a normal server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG OMG OMG   Today at 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OMG OMG OMG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Screenshots-
Jump to: