Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]

Go down 
+12
Primrose
Lineesa
mileey
Hallow ween
Officer Number Two
Janelle
emiko
Flynn
flower
el
YEEZUS
Queen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:01 pm

"Excuse me? You didn't answer my question!" Juliet said. She grabbed Dawn by the arm. She whistled and a huge dog, a golden retriever to be exact came running by her. She started laughing as she tumbled to the floor, her dress became a muddy mess and her dog started licking her face. She struggled to get up. "This is Benny. He's 4 years old." A little puppy came running after Benny. "Oh yeah. This is Penny. She's just a couple months old. Isn't she a sweetheart?" She said. She picked her up and stroked her fur. She slid her cellphone out of her pocket and answered a message her mother sent her from London. "I'm going to be 15 soon.. My parents are going to come here so I can be with them in my birthday. I'm going to make a huge party.. but I don't have any friends to invite. Can I rely on you to help me? Can I invite you? Can you help me make friends?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:40 pm

As the day ended Daya slide off of her chair and got into her red punch buggie. She drove to her cream colored masion-house and reviewed her cheer moves.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 am

"Fine. Okay. We'll be a team." Dawn said. She wrenched her arm out of Juliet's hand. "Just don't grab me like that ever again." Dawn stroked Benny's head. "What do I do first, then?" She said. "If you're going to throw one of those parties where it gets crazy and utterly destroys your aunt's house, I strongly suggest that you keep your guests away from the basement."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Juliet laughed. "Don't worry about that.. It'll be locked. There will be security, of course." She said. "It'll be a party in my treehouse. It is a bit further into the woods and it isn't very big, but we are working on it. There will be a path leading to it decorated with pretty lights and decorations. I think there should be a theme but I don't know what.. Maybe a dance party with karaoke.. or glow in the dark party! That could be good." She said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 pm

"Okay. Glow in the dark party." Dawn said. "You're going to need glow sticks and bracelets and that sort of stuff. And I have some little glow in the dark stars at home if you like. Or you could make little lanterns. And um...about your guests...who do you have to invite?" Dawn didn't really have many people to ask for Juliet. "You don't have anybody in mind either, do you? Doesn't matter. The thing is, you have a party. And all the most popular kids throw parties. You'll be the talk of the school, have about a million friends, and everybody will be begging to go to your birthday bash. And your aunt is so filthy stinking rich, you'll practically be able to throw a 5-star celebration every Saturday. Think about it! You have about a billion kids that'll be your friend right now if you do this. You have so much potential to become one of the popular ones!" Dawn sighed. "You don't know how easy it would be for you."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Juliet sighed. "I want true friends. Not those who like me because I am rich. I want those who like me if I'm fat or poor or whatever.. No matter how I am." She said. "Would you like to go see my treehouse?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 pm

"You don't have to be those people's friend if you don't want to. You just have to make them want to. Then you can pick and choose who is your real friend." Dawn sighed. "Let's go see your treehouse, then." She surveyed the weapons around the room mischievously. "I'm still wondering why you have weapons...do you use them in the woods? Like a hunter?" Dawn laughed. "I guess I'll never know. It's your family secret."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Juliet smiled. "Great!" She said. She walked into the woods and looked at the tall trees until she spotted a brown ladder decorated with light pink flowers at the sides. She looked at her imported watch and checked the time. "It's 5:30. At what time do you have to leave?" She asked, sounding rude but not in purpose. She climbed up the ladder as a medium-sized structure appeared. It had a wooden floor and wooden walls. It had 2 rooms and 2 floors: 1 in the first one and 1 in the second one. It looked like a humble treehouse from the outside but it had normal walls from the inside. It had a large TV in one wall and a table with chairs. "We're going to take away the table, the chairs and put karaoke in the TV.. the decorations could go here. There are 2 large rooms. 1 in each floor.. so, upstairs.. I have got no idea.. dance floor?" She said. "There will be a box for the gifts and a large table with candies, snacks and glow in the dark stuff so you can.. well, glow." She said. "It will be dark but filled with neon lights! Oh.. it will be so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 pm

"5:30?!" Dawn yelped in surprise. "I'm sorry, really really sorry! But I have to go...right now! Oh yeah, and um...maybe you could make the floor glow. Gotta go!" She swiftly climbed down the ladder and hopped off and ran to her skateboard. Mom is going to kill me!" she thought as she hopped on and made for the sidewalk. It was pretty dark outside, and Dawn was in a hurry. She pushed off and rode down the wrong street, blindly swerving through the streets and finally realizing she really didn't know where she was going. She carefully retraced her steps to Juliet's house. "Uh...how do I get home? It's really dark."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Juliet shrugged and watched Dawn go away. She went back into her house, into her room and sat down in her desk with her laptop. She video-called her parents and talked for a while. Then she went and updated her blog and checked her comments. 3 since she last checked. She read them all and replied enthusiastically. She took a selfie of herself sticking out her tongue and posted it. Then she turned off her computer and went into her walking closet. She looked at her tops first and found this (picture below) shirt. Then she found a high-waisted light blue short with golden studs. (picture below) She then found the cutest shoes (picture below) that looked great. That was what she was going to wear tomorrow. She went downstairs to eat some stuff.

outfit:
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Dawn found her way home successfully and raced inside. She did her chores, sped through her homework, and practiced violin until her mom and dad came home. "Hi mom, hi dad," Dawn said when she came down the stairs. She then raced up the stairs but her mom stopped her. "Why are you such a hurry?" she asked. "Gotta practice, mom," Dawn replied. "They're rearranging the band program for newcomers." She refused to stay downstairs any longer and went upstairs to practice her violin like her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Juliet opened the fridge and took some milk. She poured the milk on a blue bowl and then served herself some cereal. She sat down in the dining room and ate her cereal quietly, thinking. Her birthday was in 7 days. A whole week.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Dawn passed out on her bed and it felt like 5 seconds before her alarm clock rang like it was on fire. Dawn grumbled and rolled over and onto the floor. She stood up and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair, took a shower and put on jeans and a pink polo shirt. She went downstairs and got herself a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Juliet fell asleep. When her iPod's alarm rang, she moaned and grumbled like crazy. She took her iPod off her nightstand and turned off the alarm. She struggled to get up off her bed and sighed. She went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed to the clothes she picked yesterday. She put her hair into a side french braid and put on her kipling backpack. She walked down the hall, past her cousins' rooms, and went down to wait for the bus.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Dawn arrived to school early so she sat on the steps and waited for the buses to arrive. She ate a banana she packed for breakfast and saw the first bus come; then the next. Dawn walked into the building with the crowd and went to her locker, gathering her things for homeroom. When she got to the classroom, there were a few preps sitting at their desks, but the rest of the classroom was empty. Dawn sat at the very back of the room, taking time to choose the desk in the back that was farther back then the other ones in the row. She sat down and sighed, trying to prevent a yawn from emerging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]   Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical High [[ ROLEPLAY ]]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9