Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 pm

I got two done. orz Sorry I'm so late. I'm having so many tests and I desk of homework. QAQ I'll get them done, though. u v u I'm also really sorry I didn't follow some of the things in your orders. TTwTT I got carried away on trying to make it look nice. orz

Angellina --

Spoiler:
 

Madoka --

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 am

Queen wrote:
I got two done. orz Sorry I'm so late. I'm having so many tests and I desk of homework. QAQ I'll get them done, though. u v u I'm also really sorry I didn't follow some of the things in your orders. TTwTT I got carried away on trying to make it look nice. orz

Angellina --

Spoiler:
 

Madoka --

Spoiler:
 
THANK YOU! It's so cute! c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

angellina wrote:
Queen wrote:
I got two done. orz Sorry I'm so late. I'm having so many tests and I desk of homework. QAQ I'll get them done, though. u v u I'm also really sorry I didn't follow some of the things in your orders. TTwTT I got carried away on trying to make it look nice. orz

Angellina --

Spoiler:
 

Madoka --

Spoiler:
 
THANK YOU! It's so cute! c:
You're welcome. QAQ I'm glad you like it. <3 //sobs in the corner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 am

Queen wrote:
angellina wrote:
Queen wrote:
I got two done. orz Sorry I'm so late. I'm having so many tests and I desk of homework. QAQ I'll get them done, though. u v u I'm also really sorry I didn't follow some of the things in your orders. TTwTT I got carried away on trying to make it look nice. orz

Angellina --

Spoiler:
 

Madoka --

Spoiler:
 
THANK YOU! It's so cute! c:
You're welcome. QAQ I'm glad you like it. <3 //sobs in the corner
Don't cry Magic Ducky it's perfect. <3 c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:27 am

angellina wrote:
Queen wrote:
angellina wrote:
Queen wrote:
I got two done. orz Sorry I'm so late. I'm having so many tests and I desk of homework. QAQ I'll get them done, though. u v u I'm also really sorry I didn't follow some of the things in your orders. TTwTT I got carried away on trying to make it look nice. orz

Angellina --

Spoiler:
 

Madoka --

Spoiler:
 
THANK YOU! It's so cute! c:
You're welcome. QAQ I'm glad you like it. <3 //sobs in the corner
Don't cry Magic Ducky it's perfect. <3 c:
AAA. Glad you like it. ;vv;/)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1319
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 15
Location : My own little corner of the world

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 pm


Avatar
Render//Image;
Spoiler:
 
Text and Font; No thank you
Design Floral
Colors [[ Preferably less than 3 colors ]]; Gray and light purple
Anything Else?; thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:35 am

Signature or Avatar [[ Both is Possible ]];  Signature.

Render//Image;
Spoiler:
 

Text and Font;
“We are small but we are many,
We are many we are small.
We were here before you rose,
We will be here when you fall.”    I don't really have a particular font in mind. Anything is good.

Design [[ I'll try ]];  Buttons/spiders would be great.

Colors [[ Preferably less than 3 colors ]]; Black, white, gray


Anything Else?; That should be all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
Limited - Halloween Graphics~! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Limited time offer tickets for New Year eve party for NYC group discount available
» New graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 460 OC 1GB
» Nathan Fillon's Halloween Costume in "Castle"
» Can You Make Wolfenstein Characters in Other Graphics Engines?
» warhammer online limited edition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Creation Shops-
Jump to: