Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share
 

 im ugly.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misty
Legendary Fantagian
Misty

Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 17
Location : :)

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Carvel wrote:
Fine.

Im beautiful in my way.
Yay! I saw your picture in the post your picture topic and you are really pretty Smile you really are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 21

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Hallow Ween wrote:
Carvel wrote:
Fine.

Im beautiful in my way.
Yay! I saw your picture in the post your picture topic and you are really pretty :)you really are!
I saw it too. Carvel has nothing to complain about. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL GIRL. Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Posts : 4620
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 17
Location : the great white north

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm

First off, a topic wasn't really necessary. Even if you didn't want attention, making a topic is sure going to get you attention, and there's going to be people who think you want attention. Second, you aren't ugly. You're actually very pretty! I really love your eyes and skin. ''uvu(\. Even if you were ugly, what's the issue with it? It's not like every single person that you pass by on the street would look at you like you're an alien. Also, something to note, just because one person thinks you're ugly, doesn't mean someone else thinks you're ugly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Fantasy
Junior Fantagian
~Fantasy

Posts : 96
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 18
Location : At home dying to play my computer... -6 more years to go...-

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:26 pm

And who said Ugly made a difference?
(Someone smart, at least... Who actually thinks of the consequences)

Leave this topic, let it die... Then nobody bumps it after a year.
Simple.
I feel, rare, everyone is rare.
Please do not post such flames... A moderator checks stuff like this...
(I don't really know anything of forums other than photoshops and posting, However i do know NOT to Post trolling topics.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantasyangel60.deviantart.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 21

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:35 pm

~Star~ wrote:
And who said Ugly made a difference?
(Someone smart, at least... Who actually thinks of the consequences)

Leave this topic, let it die... Then nobody bumps it after a year.
Simple.
I feel, rare, everyone is rare.
Please do not post such flames... A moderator checks stuff like this...
(I don't really know anything of forums other than photoshops and posting, However i do know NOT to Post trolling topics.)
That is rude. This was never a trolling topic. An innapropriate topic, but not a trolling one. Comments like this are how flame wars start. You should think before you post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 22
Location : Define "Location"

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 pm

I know you guys are trying to be nice... but realistically, looks do matter to a degree. Not only in petty things like dates, but attractive people get a one up in life :L

However, that's not the problem. Right now this issue appears to be self-esteem. Carvel, I want you to look in the mirror and compliment yourself. It doesn't have to be your looks, you can compliment how your shirt looks good with your eye color or whatever! I want you to realize that as imperfect as you believe yourself to be, you're gorgeous in some way <3 I believe it, Elliot believes it, many other FF members believe it! You gotta realize you're beautiful! If it really concerns you, then maybe you can try something new? New make-up, hair style/color, or wardrobe? I don't think you need to though, you're pretty just the way you are right now ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 17
Location : America.

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Relora wrote:
I know you guys are trying to be nice... but realistically, looks do matter to a degree. Not only in petty things like dates, but attractive people get a one up in life :L

However, that's not the problem. Right now this issue appears to be self-esteem. Carvel, I want you to look in the mirror and compliment yourself. It doesn't have to be your looks, you can compliment how your shirt looks good with your eye color or whatever! I want you to realize that as imperfect as you believe yourself to be, you're gorgeous in some way <3 I believe it, Elliot believes it, many other FF members believe it! You gotta realize you're beautiful! If it really concerns you, then maybe you can try something new? New make-up, hair style/color, or wardrobe? I don't think you need to though, you're pretty just the way you are right now ^-^
Thank you relora
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Posts : 5292
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 19
Location : kibougamine gakuen

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:44 pm

no you are really pretty!! don't say that shhh
but still, saying that you're ugly won't get you anywhere! just think that you're pretty, and you'll be pretty, kay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juzo.hacked.jp
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Italy Babe √

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Well, I appreciate you calling me perfect but trust me, I'm not. You're beautiful so don't think other girls are making you feel ugly. I seen your picture, and you are very pretty.
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 20
Location : london

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Carvel wrote:

Being ugly prevents u from having a boyfriend like justin beiber
guys i think i found a new quote for my signature
ahaha....on a more serious note, i'm sure you're a pretty girl so you really don't need to be comparing yourself with other girls since you are pretty in your own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Carvel wrote:
Being ugly prevents u from having a boyfriend like justin beiber
Justin is a bloody git, if you ask me. You're much too good for him.

I think you're better off with someone like Len Kagamine. He's even closer to your age so it wouldn't be as creepy. (oh wait, he's not real....well crap.)


Well anyway I'm glad you're over this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 17
Location : why do you even care?

im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:56 pm

L wrote:
Carvel wrote:
Being ugly prevents u from having a boyfriend like justin beiber
Justin is a bloody git, if you ask me. You're much too good for him.

I think you're better off with someone like Len Kagamine. He's even closer to your age so it wouldn't be as creepy. (oh wait, he's not real....well crap.)


Well anyway I'm glad you're over this.
Lol...
I want him to be real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




im ugly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ugly.   im ugly. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
im ugly.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: