Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Do I look like a member?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do I look like a member?
Yes
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
No
86%
 86% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Do I look like a member?   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 am

I don't know I finally got the dress I wanted, but i feel like I still don't look like a member
Here is me:
 
Sorry for the bad quality


Last edited by Lindα on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hi)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:55 am

Not really..
You look like a ok non :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 am

Ari wrote:
Not really..
You look like a ok non :]
yea im thinking that too. its just i dont know what else i need to look more like a mem. im already wearing a member board, dress, and mood thingy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am

Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..) Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
Yea I'm trying to save up for that I have 711 coins right now. I hate how the daily spin gave me 20 stars 5 days in a row. But yesterday it finally gave me 20 ecoins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
I thought that old non hair was popular. I saw a member several months ago wearing that same hairstyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
I thought that old non hair was popular. I saw a member several months ago wearing that same hairstyle.
Yea that's my favorite hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
I thought that old non hair was popular. I saw a member several months ago wearing that same hairstyle.
Yea that's my favorite hair.
It's mine too. I had it on my old acc. but then someone hacked me and I got banned. Sad I am hoping to get it back when I have 10,000,000 stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
I thought that old non hair was popular. I saw a member several months ago wearing that same hairstyle.
Yea that's my favorite hair.
It's mine too. I had it on my old acc. but then someone hacked me and I got banned. :(I am hoping to get it back when I have 10,000,000 stars.
Wait why can't you buy it again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
I thought that old non hair was popular. I saw a member several months ago wearing that same hairstyle.
Yea that's my favorite hair.
It's mine too. I had it on my old acc. but then someone hacked me and I got banned. :(I am hoping to get it back when I have 10,000,000 stars.
Wait why can't you buy it again?
It was a joke. They stopped selling the hair in the salon 2 years ago, and people at trade n sell over price it. I was making a joke out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 am

Gabriella wrote:
Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Lindα wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Nicole Waterson wrote:
Hmm you don't look like one I do thought x3 except my board....(Well i'm sharing accs now so yeah..)  Derp you need some hair like the one sided ponytail.
I thought that old non hair was popular. I saw a member several months ago wearing that same hairstyle.
Yea that's my favorite hair.
It's mine too. I had it on my old acc. but then someone hacked me and I got banned. :(I am hoping to get it back when I have 10,000,000 stars.
Wait why can't you buy it again?
It was a joke. They stopped selling the hair in the salon 2 years ago, and people at trade n sell over price it. I was making a joke out of it.
wait you cant buy it anymore? if it was coined i would totally put it at trade n sell and see if anyone trades any member stuff for it. too bad its starred and i dont really need any stars or non member clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do I look like a member?   Today at 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Do I look like a member?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New member shout out
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» New TTR Tagged Member
» How to become a Gym Leader/Elite 4 Member
» Newest member to our family

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: