Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Omg what the what!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Omg what the what!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 am

Right last night i was reading a book and it had a website that i Thought didn't egsist but it did! probaly just not real.
Its called wearegonnamakeyourich.com Lol ik wierd name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 17
Location : Finnland

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:16 am

Whats the website about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-05-20
Location : Death

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:23 am

LOOOOL the ending creeped me out loollolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Larry wrote:
Whats the website about?
It's some type of money scam. Or a virus. Do not fall for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:57 pm

@Gabriella
If you actually click the link, you get something much different than that. Just type something in the box, and press submit. A video with an alien saying "Mwahahahaha, thanks for your help puny earthling" comes up and repeats until you close the window/tab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chitchatcitylover
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:57 am

is this like a troll website?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:51 am

It's based on a real book lol it's called who wnts 2 no? (sorry if I'm breaking the rules but that's what the books called.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Makotos wrote:
@Gabriella
If you actually click the link, you get something much different than that. Just type something in the box, and press submit. A video with an alien saying "Mwahahahaha, thanks for your help puny earthling" comes up and repeats until you close the window/tab.
UH. I DID. geez.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4612
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 15
Location : the trash

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Makotos wrote:
@Gabriella
If you actually click the link, you get something much different than that. Just type something in the box, and press submit. A video with an alien saying "Mwahahahaha, thanks for your help puny earthling" comes up and repeats until you close the window/tab.
UH. I DID. geez.
Quiet z-snapping in the distance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Makotos wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Makotos wrote:
@Gabriella
If you actually click the link, you get something much different than that. Just type something in the box, and press submit. A video with an alien saying "Mwahahahaha, thanks for your help puny earthling" comes up and repeats until you close the window/tab.
UH. I DID. geez.
Quiet z-snapping in the distance
Rolling Eyes That's real mature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 838
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:36 pm

"I think I could get rich quick by selling my family members."
Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Omg what the what!   Today at 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Omg what the what!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: