Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Jailbreak ((Roleplay))

Go down 
+3
elise
Flynn
mileey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Sarah caught sight of Venice taking bricks out of the wall. "She's smarter than I am... cool." She thought, hurrying to do the same before the guards returned. Vaulting through the opening, she hurried towards the other two girls, one of whom she didn't recognize. "Am I late?" She panted, grinning ear to ear and savouring the sensation of wind on her face yet again. "I'm Sarah. Arsonist. Let's make an alliance."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:09 pm

"Well, hello Venice and Sarah. I'm Winters. Spring Winters. You see those buildings over there. That's state line. A whole nother state." Spring said. It would be risky. But If they could go into that state and get new identities and get out of the country. They would be home free. Spring took another moth full of her apple. Leaving her teeth marks in her apple.

gjlkahgfokajgvlasdkfjvklajnskgvafdlkjg oknjfdsal flood control
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Sarah nodded. "That was easier than I thought. That jail was totally lame." she laughed. "Say, I wonder how easy it would be to buy some matches and kerosene in this other state. I can't really tell where we are, but there will probably be a sign. Stealing a car would be a great idea if we could get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:27 pm

"Ehm, no to the kerosene. But the car idea I like. My uncle was a mechanic so I know how to jump start cars." Spring said flipping her dark chocolate colored hair off her face. "First we need clothes. We can't run around in orange jump suits." Spring added.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Mina took a deep breath. Alright. Let's see.. She went around the back. There was nothing but a ladder, a hammer, some rocks and a cement block. These people. They want prisoners to escape. Mina set up the the ladder, and placed the block at the bottom to keep it stable. She recollected herself one last time, and climbed up. Once she reached the top of the ladder, she was still a little far from the top. She carefully let her hands go and gripped the top of the boarder. Mina closed her eyes as she pushed herself on top.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:34 pm

"I second that. Let's wait until night, though. If we're spotted we'll be sent back." Sarah said, somewhat disappointed that Spring was against starting fires. She'd find a way around that, however. "Oh, back in town I have a stash of 10,000 dollars worth of jewelry. Let's wait to go back to that, though. In the meantime there's other ways of obtaining money."
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Venice sat on the stump not knowing if she will make it out dead or alive, not paying attention to the others. "What are you two talking about?" Being the curious girl she is. "All I heard was money, and I'm concerned about that." She wiped the sweat off her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"We're talking about how we're going to survive. I'd suggest you pay attention even if you're not going to contribute." Sarah said, smirking. "Anyway, I'm going to give you guys two weeks to prove you're trustworthy before I tell you where my loot is. Let's get our hands on some clothes and find a job."
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay, so. How am I going to get down? Mina sighed. Maybe I'm actually the idiot here. Can I bring this ladder? No. Of course not. Mina looked around for solutions. Well, there is that pool down there. . She shook her head. It might be shallow, and if she's going to run away, being soaked is not the fashion to do it in. Carefully, she stood up on the top of the wall. "There's a tree!" She said to herself with excitement. One step at a time, she finally arrived. Mina jumped on the thick branch and relaxed for a bit.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Venice nodded at Sarah. Oh, I'm gonna prove I'm trustworthy all right. she smirked. Once I get my hands on that loot, I could abandon these losers.... maybe. "All right, ma'am." She chuckled and saw another prisoner on a branch. Who could that be?
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Mina looked down at the sounds from below. There were people there - could they be prisoners, as well? Mina blinked at one girl that seemed to notice her. Should I say hello? No. I don't know who they are. Mina scratched the side of her face with one finger and looked away. She could see the silhouette of buildings far away. It must be at least 7 miles away. .
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Venice looked away as well and continued the conversation with Sarah and Spring.
"Well I suppose we do need new clothes, well better than this at least." She scoffed and stood up, stretching her body and fairly cracking her bones. "This plan better work or else..." Venice threatened them so they would understand what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Jessica looked out the window. Could it be? Clearly, other criminals had escaped. This prison was more fragile than she thought. She walked towards the bars and squeezed her arm through. She flicked the fire alarm on and withdrew her arm. The guards ran towards the exit. She climbed the bars and jumped towards the window. She took the knife out of her boot and cut through the bars. She put it back in her boot and jumped out of the 2nd floor window. She slid down a pole and ran down the grass. She was going to miss her cell. She arrived at the green grass and took a sniff of the pure air. She spotted Mina up in a tree. She took her gun from her boot and fired at a white bird flying near her. She blew at the top of her gun and climbed up the tree. She sat next to Mina. She gazed at her with threatening eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 pm

"Yeah, I get it. This is going to work." Said Sarah, stepping forward. Venice was obviously trying to be intimidating, but Sarah felt that she could definitely take her out if necessary. Sarah was pretty strong and had a few inches on Venice. "I'd suggest we wait a few hours. Get the clothes first and then the car. If we find guns, we take them and all the ammo. Don't plan on sleeping anywhere nice."
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Mina overheard what the girl said, and looked over. "Hey. What're you guys up to?" She said out of curiosity. Should I have said that? Oh well. . Her stomach growled. The guard didn't give her food since about 5 hours ago. Maybe I should have eaten before I escaped. I mean, if you're going to put somebody to work for hard labor, you should at least give them some energy.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Jessica looked down. A mob of tall men dressed in black came running. Guards. Jessica thought. She grabbed Mina and climbed down the tree with Mina on her back. She threw her on the grass. "Thank me later. Now run." She said. She took off running towards the woods. The woods were close to the city.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Mina gasped in shock as she was thrown on the hard ground so suddenly by the girl next to her. She adjusted her glasses. Run? How come? Although she was left wondering, Mina trusted her instincts and followed her towards the woods. Well, there's no looking back now. After years of being in that cell, it's hard for Mina not to be ecstatic about escaping.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Venice felt a gust of wind as she turned around. She saw two prisoners in the distance, not knowing where they'd go. She shrugged at whipped her hair let it flow in the wind. She didn't know whether to follow Sarah or the two prisoners. The thought made her a bit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Jessica was quite the fast one. She made it to the woods and Mina was behind her. She stopped and pushed Mina ahead. "Guards! Don't let them catch you!" She yelled. She took out her gun and shot a guard in the head. "Don't stop running until they're out of sight!" She said to Mina. She put her hair behind her ear and screamed into the sky: "FREEDOM!! THIS IS FREEDOM!"
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:06 pm

((eee wow you guys are fast, my dad told me to get off for a few hours and i was doing something else ;w;))

Taylor woke up to gun shots, "How long have I been asleep??, Whys the fire alarm on? She then understood. She laughed a little, "The fire alarm." She got up, apparently, she fell alseep, she was covered in bruises, and she was on the ground. "Hm, well, my lucky day is here." Taylor said, looking for somewhere to escape.

((eeeeeee i cant keep up ; ; ill just read over all of this)
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Mina looked back at the unknown girl. The girl who practically saved her life. "W-where do I run to?" She stuttered seeing the sight of a guard falling to the his knees while she was running. Mina looked forward again. I guess I'll just run straight ahead. She seems pretty smart, and I don't have anything to defend myself with. . I suppose I should keep my eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Jayne ran slyly and avoided stepping on crunchy leaves. She shot multiple bullets at the guards. Out of 20, 6 were only left. The masculine and muscular men stopped and turned around. They started running the opposite way. She stopped in the middle of the woods. The guards were out of sight. They retreated.. She said and laughed. "Time for an introduction. I'm Jayne." She said. "I'm 15. Soon I'll be 16." She said. She picked a berry out of the tall tree that protected them from the blinding sunlight. She examined it carefully. It was brown in the center but the edges were green. She placed it against the sunlight and there was no reaction. She grabbed a couple handfuls and ate most of them. She smiled. "Haven't had such a meal since I entered prison." She said, and laughed. "Want any?" She asked, offering them to Mina.

((changed her name again.. but this time its final.. her name is now Jayne.))
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Taylor looked at a few prisoner's who we're able to escape, she found a small knife a guard had dropped, she picked it up and held it cautiously, there it was, she found a small window open, "Hmm.." She made sure it wasn't a trap, she couldn't believe it. She smirked to herself, "Goodbye jail, once again". She saluted to the jail, "HEY!" A female voice called out. It was guard. "Not today!" Taylor said, running wherever her legs could take her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Jayne opened up her gun and counted her bullets. She started out with 80. She has now got 75. She shrugged. She stuffed it into her boot again. She took out her knife from the boot and cut her orange outfit. She made the sleeves shorter and the pants into shorts. "What? It's really hot. It's not like I'm going to wear this forever, not only because we'd get caught, but I don't wanna waste this." She put her hand into her bra and took out some money. "I think we should share some. We must be careful though, if we use all of it, we will just go broke."
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Venice saw Taylor running from a guard. I shouldn't save her.. its every man for themselves... or as I say. She found a stick with little thorns. This could be my replacement gun. She tip-toed to the guard and whacked the back of her neck. "That should do it!" She cracked a smile and started to communicate with Taylor. "Haha, no need for the pesky guard huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak ((Roleplay))   Jailbreak ((Roleplay)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak ((Roleplay))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next