Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Heritage

Go down 
+13
coolkat1124
Trash
metro99
Oliver
McKenna
kanna276
linda
kiki424
v
Lyli
roxine
pokeranger
Nakira
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
v

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

ALSOOOO, I'm 100% Cambodian, my mom and dad being Cambodian too.

I has never been in Cambodia before, but my parents tell me it's REALLY HOT.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Nakira wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
Nakira wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
Im Latina and proud of it :3 im from puerto rico (apparently the "fashion island" lol)

Do you live there or do you just visit there occasionally? :3

well my WHOLE family used to/still lives there but i was born there and lived there for 5 yrs. then we went to the us but yes we do visit there every few years or so. (cuz of money and the things rn't very good over there)

Oh, I see. It's awesome that you get to visit. (Plus Puerto Rico is so close to the US!) I've never visited Iran, due to the fact it's on the other side of the world. XD

@pokeranger Is Ilongo a word for someone from a neighboring country of the Philippines? (Sorry, I don't know much about the Philippines).
um... Nit that I know of. It's just part o Manila
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:35 pm

im russian and im proud of it and im jewish my ancestors were troubled during da holocaust and btw my great grandma lived thru it and is still alive today and she is almost 90
Back to top Go down
coolkat1124
Regular Fantagian
coolkat1124

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:37 pm

i have the same exact situation julia!
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:43 pm

thats pretty random and funny lol
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 pm

@ pokeranger Ohhhh! Sorry I dunno much about that part of the world. ^.^''

@coolkat and @juljuljulia Eee! Russians are so cool! *.* I sympathize with them, you guys have been through a lot. Like Russians, we Iranians have been through a revolution or two.
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm just American! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I am full Filipino byy blood and I was born theree;3 My parents are both filipino, and my whole family is filipino, but some of my uncles/aunts who aren't related to me by blood ARENT filipino, so technically my whole family (family by blood) is Filipino x3
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Nakira wrote:
FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
I'm American from both sides (mom and dad) proud to be one! Heritage - Page 2 Lol

But i'm living in UAE (United Arab Emirates) from 5 years! But every summer holidays I travel to US!
Speaking about UAE it is a multicultural country, it's really a very wonderful place. And there is like 11 hours difference US time -11!!!

So early!

~Thnx Heritage - Page 2 Icon_smile

So you can speak Arabic?

A couple of words!!! Heritage - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

That's way more than I can, so congrats! X3
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 am

Im mostly Irish, a little Italian, and Native American. I am one of America's original people! Well sorta anyway... Smile
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 am

im jewish 100% jewish and russian 100% thats write my sister and i are the first generation of our family born in the us my mom and dad moved here but grew up in russia my mom lived in israel aftr leaving rusiia
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:05 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
im jewish 100% jewish and russian 100% thats write my sister and i are the first generation of our family born in the us my mom and dad moved here but grew up in russia my mom lived in israel aftr leaving rusiia

Same here, my parents were born in Iran but I was born in the US. Smile I hope there's peace in the Middle East soon. One day I want to visit Iran. X3
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Nakira wrote:
juliajuljulia wrote:

Same here, my parents were born in Iran but I was born in the US. Smile I hope there's peace in the Middle East soon. One day I want to visit Iran. X3

U better not!!! Heritage - Page 2 Lol
I would even like to visit, but afraid to!!

It's actually not that bad from what I heard. X3 There are no wars going on, and Tehran is a pretty modern city, although I have to wear a headscarf in public if I go to Iran to visit, it won't be too bad. Also, the area by the Caspian Sea is really pretty and green. I also want to see Persepolis.

Heritage - Page 2 2087gxh
This is Persepolis.

Heritage - Page 2 Uramanat-north-western-iran
This is North-Western Iran.

BTW, none of this pics belong to me. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heritage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heritage   Heritage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heritage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2