Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)

Go down 
+5
Reese
Snow
X
flower
EGF
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EGF
Regular Fantagian
EGF

Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 am

I know right I joined last year?! crazy huh? well i forgot my pass and abandoned this forum and if u look on my first post well =.= i just went hyper :l Derp I 'm like an epic robloxian (roblox the game.) Well i hope i make friends and yep Iv'e read the rules!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 am

Welcome back to the forum, Jenny!
Back to top Go down
EGF
Regular Fantagian
EGF

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:02 am

Lol funny gif in your signarture ordering something from a shop so i have something in it.And thanks for the welcome back!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:14 am

iheartjenny wrote:
Lol funny gif in your signarture ordering something from a shop so i have something in it.And thanks for the welcome back!
No problem! YOU LIKE ELLIE GOULDING?! Me too! Isn't she awesome? I like her album Halcyon. But yeah, make sure to read the rules because you don't wanna get an infraction/banned.
Back to top Go down
EGF
Regular Fantagian
EGF

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:20 am

I know once i was just obsessed with one of her songs then i liked all of her songs <3 I might ask for Her album Halcyon.I have read the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:22 am

~EllieGouldingFan wrote:
I know once i was just obsessed with one of her songs then i liked all of her songs <3 I might ask for Her album Halcyon.I have read the rules Very Happy
I have the deluxe version of Halcyon. I listen to Joy at least seven times a day, no joke. I really like My Blood, too. Her beats are amazing and I like how she keeps her accent when she sings. But yeah, the rules are important so I think it's best not to neglect them. If you're new and you break them you'll most likely a get a warning, but if you do it again you'll probably get an infraction.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 am

Welcome back to Fantage Forum, Fan-of-Ellie. Enjoy your stay ~.
Back to top Go down
EGF
Regular Fantagian
EGF

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:25 am

Thanks! Hope i can make loads of friends :3
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 am

~EllieGouldingFan wrote:
Thanks!  Hope i can make loads of friends :3
You probably will. Fantage Forum is full of a lot of welcoming people. ;3
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi welcome to the forum! I'm hallow Ween!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Flower wrote:
~EllieGouldingFan wrote:
I have the deluxe version of Halcyon. I listen to Joy at least seven times a day, no joke. I really like My Blood, too. Her beats are amazing and I like how she keeps her accent when she sings. But yeah, the rules are important so I think it's best not to neglect them. If you're new and you break them you'll most likely a get a warning, but if you do it again you'll probably get an infraction.
what??
anyway, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Welcome back/to the forum! I'm Dulce c;
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Welcome back. If you remmeber me I was Kennedy/Bliss swirl/ Nupita
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 pm

uh, welcome or welcome back to the forum! c:
Back to top Go down
EGF
Regular Fantagian
EGF

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 am

@Larry I was only active on that day for like 10 mins or so really :l so i can't remember anyone only Mace.
@Dulce Hi! I see your kinda new as well :3 Thanks for the welcome!
@Pastel,Linda and Hermione Thanks for the welcome!
@Flower I can see! This forum Is excellent so far :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)   Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm iheartjenny (wierd user right?)
Page 1 of 1