Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Trade N sell is closing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm

If you saw the notice it said that trade n sell is closing, a new shop will be replacing it, vintage gold. Here's what it says


Dear Fantagians,
Trade N' Sell will be closing on 11-07-2013 ( Thursday ). A brad new shop, Vintage gold, will be opening to take its place.

Vintage Gold will help you find the older items that you are looking for in a fair and safe way. when the shop opens. You will also be able to vote on which items you would like to bring back!

Sincerely,
Victoria


So what are your thoughts about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:41 pm

I think it is awesome and I can't wait to go on fantage when it comes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Yeah, I think the new shop will be better; I'd like to see some older items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 pm

It'll be really awesome, and we won't have to give away half our inventories for one item. I was just about to post this, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 17
Location : Finnland

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Once again I'm happy. I hate trade n sell anyways ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:22 pm

They're closing it the date it came out, November 7th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm

NOOOOOOOOO. THAT WAS MY ONLY WAY OF GETTING MEMBER STUFF. I LOVED THAT PLACE. WITHOUT IT, I WOULD BE WEARING MY REGULAR BROWN BRAID, STRIPED TSHIFT, AND MY ULY JEANS. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I OCULD ACTUALLY WIN TRYOUTS HOSTED BY MEMBERS BY AFTUALLY LOOKING LIKE ONE. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGF
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 13
Location : Eating my favorite food watching the latest music.

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:57 am

Yay!! trade and sell is closing! i used to have an acc on fantage but i don't play it anymore.I might create a new account on november the 7th on fantage WOO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:52 am

Oh, and along with this, everyone can take photos and have a photo album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 am

Flower wrote:
Oh, and along with this, everyone can take photos and have a photo album.
soon i need to stop paying for membership if they are going to open everything xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGF
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 13
Location : Eating my favorite food watching the latest music.

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:35 am

Flower wrote:
Oh, and along with this, everyone can take photos and have a photo album.
OMG THATS WHAT I LOVED ABOUT FANTAGE TAKING PHOTOS but when i realized i couldn't save it to my photo album i quitted and because trade n sell came But now I'm back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm glad fantage is making good choices!! And the album thing makes me happy C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mileey
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 563
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 9
Location : hannah montana

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm glad because:

Last year, I was being dumb and sold my gold/and purple braids :[, that red hair? ouo i forgot what's it called, and my secretary hair. bleh I kinda wanted to sell it.
Yay finally!

I bet half the members are gonna be wearing pigtails
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Lenka wrote:
I'm glad fantage is making good choices!! And the album thing makes me happy C:
I don't think it's a good choice. I don't really have any pics I want to save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 186
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 17
Location : Your mom's house.

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Lindα wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO. THAT WAS MY ONLY WAY OF GETTING MEMBER STUFF. I LOVED THAT PLACE. WITHOUT IT, I WOULD BE WEARING MY REGULAR BROWN BRAID, STRIPED TSHIFT, AND MY ULY JEANS. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I OCULD ACTUALLY WIN TRYOUTS HOSTED BY MEMBERS BY AFTUALLY LOOKING LIKE ONE. Sad
In order to get member stuff, you are supposed to buy membership/ecoins. :p

Just saying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 186
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 17
Location : Your mom's house.

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:06 pm

And psh... who cares about tryouts. Only shallow people will judge you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CTFxC 4EVA
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 16
Location : Living in Alfea, lol(Winx Club moment)

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm coming back to Fantage because trade N sell is closing!!!!!!!!! *Scream of happiness*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Severus Snape wrote:
Lindα wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO. THAT WAS MY ONLY WAY OF GETTING MEMBER STUFF. I LOVED THAT PLACE. WITHOUT IT, I WOULD BE WEARING MY REGULAR BROWN BRAID, STRIPED TSHIFT, AND MY ULY JEANS. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I OCULD ACTUALLY WIN TRYOUTS HOSTED BY MEMBERS BY AFTUALLY LOOKING LIKE ONE. Sad
In order to get member stuff, you are supposed to buy membership/ecoins. :p

Just saying!
umm no, you get it from inviting friends, watching ads, then use the ecoins to buy member stuff, then go to trade n sell and trade it for something that is worth more than you're item, and then keep doing that, and tadaa! you have the most expensive items in fantage!
right now i have the second most expensive dress (lovely blue and pink), second most expensive costume ( jumbo airplane), the chrysanthemum board, which im gonna trade is for an animal wheel, and then the brown wavy hair thingy, which im gonna trade for the brown ponytail thingy. after i get the brown ponytail thingy im gonna trade is for the brown pigtail thingy with pink ribbons, which is the second or most expensive hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 186
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 17
Location : Your mom's house.

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Lindα wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:
Lindα wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO. THAT WAS MY ONLY WAY OF GETTING MEMBER STUFF. I LOVED THAT PLACE. WITHOUT IT, I WOULD BE WEARING MY REGULAR BROWN BRAID, STRIPED TSHIFT, AND MY ULY JEANS. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I OCULD ACTUALLY WIN TRYOUTS HOSTED BY MEMBERS BY AFTUALLY LOOKING LIKE ONE. Sad
In order to get member stuff, you are supposed to buy membership/ecoins. :p

Just saying!
umm no, you get it from inviting friends, watching ads, then use the ecoins to buy member stuff, then go to trade n sell and trade it for something that is worth more than you're item, and then keep doing that, and tadaa! you have the most expensive items in fantage!
right now i have the second most expensive dress (lovely blue and pink), second most expensive costume ( jumbo airplane), the chrysanthemum board, which im gonna trade is for an animal wheel, and then the brown wavy hair thingy, which im gonna trade for the brown ponytail thingy. after i get the brown ponytail thingy im gonna trade is for the brown pigtail thingy with pink ribbons, which is the second or most expensive hair.
Yeah....you didn't get what I meant.

I don't think Fantage intended for people to abuse those systems and did not have the foresight to see how people could abuse them in order to avoid actually purchasing membership or ecoins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:34 am

Anyway you don't need member stuff to impress people. Weekays would rather be a non than a member.See? But really i sold a ultra rare item for 1400 ecoins and i spent that on nearlly a whole member outfit i got (one of them purple t shirts with an orange thing holding it black short shorts.And some dunno Chinese hair of something.)But I still like vintage better.(Vintage Gold) I hope it has non member items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-09-01
Location : In the middle of a country

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 am

I think they used to sell some kind of non member bunk bed in Vintage before. Maybe they'll sell it again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enjoyduhmayo
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-10-15
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 am

i'm extremely shocked because i never thought they would actually listen to us.But i'm happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade N sell is closing?   Today at 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
Trade N sell is closing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Trade n Sell should come back!!
» Young Dom and Anya plus hammerburst to trade/sell
» Buy Low, Sell High & TOTW Trading Method
» Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)
» Death Krops for Sale/trade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Updates-
Jump to: