Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:25 pm

I think that we should keep trade n sell and move vintage gold to oasis. No one plays th card game anyway, it's just a waste of time, ecoins and/or stars. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:30 pm

NOT the best idea.

i mean really some stuff in trade n sell you MIGHT get at vintage so having them both is not the best idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Kagami wrote:
NOT the best idea.

i mean really some stuff in trade n sell you MIGHT get at vintage so having them both is not the best idea
That's a good point, but the admins might not sell stuff that people sell at trade n sell, which is both good and bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Kagami wrote:
NOT the best idea.

i mean really some stuff in trade n sell you MIGHT get at vintage so having them both is not the best idea
That's a good point, but the admins might not sell stuff that people sell at trade n sell, which is both good and bad.
that is true...but they still get money because everyone buys stuff from vintage :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm

You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Flower wrote:
You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
I understand that flower Rolling Eyes 

I been telling people that but they like disagree o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:
You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
I understand that flower Rolling Eyes 

I been telling people that but they like disagree o-o
Actually, I do agree with flower about the scamming and hacking, but I still don't think that T&S should be taken away because of a few kids who don't wanna follow the rules. It's ok that people disagree with me, it's just that I don't wanna be in a fight with anyone. We can debate about it without getting into a shouting match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:
You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
I understand that flower Rolling Eyes 

I been telling people that but they like disagree o-o
I wasn't talking directly to you. Rolling Eyes 

But it's fantage's decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:
You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
I understand that flower Rolling Eyes 

I been telling people that but they like disagree o-o
Actually, I do agree with flower about the scamming and hacking, but I still don't think that T&S should be taken away because of a few kids who don't wanna follow the rules. It's ok that people disagree with me, it's just that I don't wanna be in a fight with anyone. We can debate about it without getting into a shouting match.
uhm well lots of people scam and people do get banned but they make new accounts and transfer before they really get banned and continue to scam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Kagami wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:
You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
I understand that flower Rolling Eyes 

I been telling people that but they like disagree o-o
Actually, I do agree with flower about the scamming and hacking, but I still don't think that T&S should be taken away because of a few kids who don't wanna follow the rules. It's ok that people disagree with me, it's just that I don't wanna be in a fight with anyone. We can debate about it without getting into a shouting match.
uhm well lots of people scam and people do get banned but they make new accounts and transfer before they really get banned and continue to scam
I didn't know that. It's really bad on fantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 am

I think its a Bad Idea
It's my opinion because people will scam and also if Vintage gold was at Oasis Noobs would sell the items at trade n sell about for 10000 stars.When their only 500.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3280
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 14
Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:18 am

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I need trade and sell. I'm doing so many trades right now because I have to make army inventory have as much member stuff as I can before it goes away. I just really need that peace tee because it's rare, so it's like impossible to get for nons without trading. I offered my black and white shorts for it since I can buy the black and white shorts later, but I can't buy the peace tee. Also no one has scammed me before and I have been using trade and sell this whole summer everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

Lindα wrote:
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I need trade and sell. I'm doing so many trades right now because I have to make army inventory have as much member stuff as I can before it goes away. I just really need that peace tee because it's rare, so it's like impossible to get for nons without trading. I offered my black and white shorts for it since I can buy the black and white shorts later, but I can't buy the peace tee. Also no one has scammed me before and I have been using trade and sell this whole summer everyday.
Linda you dont NEED it -_-

getting peace tee isnt IMPOSSIBLE. Scamming usally happens with the popular items....not peace tee and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 am

I play the card game, when I'm bored.

And I disagree that vintage should be oasis. More people will scam or trade new items from vintage to old items...

and like kagami said, Linda you don't need trade n sell..... Just because it's the only way you can get member stuff....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-09-01
Location : In the middle of a country

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:53 am

I don't really care, sure that "trick" to get lots of stars wont work anymore but Trade n' Sell just had way to high prices for me to ever be able to buy anything....
btw does anybody know why they removed the Oasis shop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:01 pm

triluna wrote:
I don't really care, sure that "trick" to get lots of stars wont work anymore but Trade n' Sell just had way to high prices for me to ever be able to buy anything....
btw does anybody know why they removed the Oasis shop?
lol ill be rich for ever but thats kinda bad to be TOO rich :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mami
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 18
Location : I guess in Charlotte's mouth?

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:40 am

I'll miss trade n sell. I hope there is good stuff at Vintage Gold, i want stuff for my editing. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Gumi wrote:
Lindα wrote:
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I need trade and sell. I'm doing so many trades right now because I have to make army inventory have as much member stuff as I can before it goes away. I just really need that peace tee because it's rare, so it's like impossible to get for nons without trading. I offered my black and white shorts for it since I can buy the black and white shorts later, but I can't buy the peace tee. Also no one has scammed me before and I have been using trade and sell this whole summer everyday.
Linda you dont NEED it -_-

getting peace tee isnt IMPOSSIBLE. Scamming usally happens with the popular items....not peace tee and stuff
Peace tee is rare. You can get it with gems. So, yea it's easy if you have alot of gems. They can't sell rares at Vintage, because it's easy to get rares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Today at 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» my vintage jersey latest hauls..still more to come..
» VINTAGE 1998 MALAYSIA N. SEMBILAN ADIDAS SHIRT
» Hotel Romanstein Gold Edition 3 Pics
» Thrashball Cole & Gold Retro Code Trade
» Any good stores in the Gold Coast?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: