Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.

Go down 
+4
Rue
flower
flandre
Gabriella
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:25 pm

I think that we should keep trade n sell and move vintage gold to oasis. No one plays th card game anyway, it's just a waste of time, ecoins and/or stars. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:30 pm

NOT the best idea.

i mean really some stuff in trade n sell you MIGHT get at vintage so having them both is not the best idea
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Kagami wrote:
NOT the best idea.

i mean really some stuff in trade n sell you MIGHT get at vintage so having them both is not the best idea
That's a good point, but the admins might not sell stuff that people sell at trade n sell, which is both good and bad.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Kagami wrote:
NOT the best idea.

That's a good point, but the admins might not sell stuff that people sell at trade n sell, which is both good and bad.
that is true...but they still get money because everyone buys stuff from vintage :3
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm

You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Flower wrote:
You guys don't understand that the placement isn't the issue. The issue with Trade n sell is that there's too much scamming and hacking with it. It's better to go than stay.
I understand that flowerĀ Rolling EyesĀ 

I been telling people that but they like disagree o-o
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:

Actually, I do agree with flower about the scamming and hacking, but I still don't think that T&S should be taken away because of a few kids who don't wanna follow the rules. It's ok that people disagree with me, it's just that I don't wanna be in a fight with anyone. We can debate about it without getting into a shouting match.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:

I wasn't talking directly to you. Rolling EyesĀ 

But it's fantage's decision.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:

Actually, I do agree with flower about the scamming and hacking, but I still don't think that T&S should be taken away because of a few kids who don't wanna follow the rules. It's ok that people disagree with me, it's just that I don't wanna be in a fight with anyone. We can debate about it without getting into a shouting match.
uhm well lots of people scam and people do get banned but they make new accounts and transfer before they really get banned and continue to scam
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Kagami wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Kagami wrote:
Flower wrote:

uhm well lots of people scam and people do get banned but they make new accounts and transfer before they really get banned and continue to scam
I didn't know that. It's really bad on fantage.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 am

I think its a Bad Idea
It's my opinion because people will scam and also if Vintage gold was at Oasis Noobs would sell the items at trade n sell about for 10000 stars.When their only 500.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:18 am

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I need trade and sell. I'm doing so many trades right now because I have to make army inventory have as much member stuff as I can before it goes away. I just really need that peace tee because it's rare, so it's like impossible to get for nons without trading. I offered my black and white shorts for it since I can buy the black and white shorts later, but I can't buy the peace tee. Also no one has scammed me before and I have been using trade and sell this whole summer everyday.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

LindĪ± wrote:
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I need trade and sell. I'm doing so many trades right now because I have to make army inventory have as much member stuff as I can before it goes away. I just really need that peace tee because it's rare, so it's like impossible to get for nons without trading. I offered my black and white shorts for it since I can buy the black and white shorts later, but I can't buy the peace tee. Also no one has scammed me before and I have been using trade and sell this whole summer everyday.
Linda you dont NEED it -_-

getting peace tee isnt IMPOSSIBLE. Scamming usally happens with the popular items....not peace tee and stuff
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 am

I play the card game, when I'm bored.

And I disagree that vintage should be oasis. More people will scam or trade new items from vintage to old items...

and like kagami said, Linda you don't need trade n sell..... Just because it's the only way you can get member stuff....
Back to top Go down
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura
Rookie Fantagian
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:53 am

I don't really care, sure that "trick" to get lots of stars wont work anymore but Trade n' Sell just had way to high prices for me to ever be able to buy anything....
btw does anybody know why they removed the Oasis shop?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:01 pm

triluna wrote:
I don't really care, sure that "trick" to get lots of stars wont work anymore but Trade n' Sell just had way to high prices for me to ever be able to buy anything....
btw does anybody know why they removed the Oasis shop?
lol ill be rich for ever but thats kinda bad to be TOO rich :/
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:40 am

I'll miss trade n sell. I hope there is good stuff at Vintage Gold, i want stuff for my editing. XD
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Gumi wrote:
LindĪ± wrote:
Linda you dont NEED it -_-

getting peace tee isnt IMPOSSIBLE. Scamming usally happens with the popular items....not peace tee and stuff
Peace tee is rare. You can get it with gems. So, yea it's easy if you have alot of gems. They can't sell rares at Vintage, because it's easy to get rares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.   Vintage Gold should be at Oasis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Gold should be at Oasis.
Page 1 of 1