Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:41 pm

When Topaz didn't even look up from her phone Phoebe disided to go by herself. She put her phone on her Nike Trainer Plus+ and set to jog/ run for 25 mintues. She told Topaz the route if she did want to join.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 am

Robin was still unaware of Carrie's presence in the room. He wasn't about to turn around just yet. He was pretty sure he was forgetting something. Twirling his hair around his fingers, he thought back to what it was. The dead turtle. I was supposed to take it out of Topaz's room.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 am

Erin saw that look on Robin's face and wanted to expose Carrie so she let out a scream and ran out of the room before Carrie could.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 am

The scream caught Robin by surprise, and he tripped backwards over a stack of comic books and fell hard into the wall. "Carrie, what the f*** are you doing in here?!" He shouted, starting towards her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Carrie ran towards him, catching him before he hit the floor. "The scream, it wasn't me! I SWEAR" she said, her face heating up. Carrie tried a nervous laugh, trying not to imagine how red her face must be. "I don't know.. I'm just.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Erin stood near the door and walked into Robin's room '' Tsk, tsk what's going on here, you two hahaha...'' she jokingly said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:22 pm

"Carrie just gave me a heart attack, that's what just happened." Said Robin irritably. "I don't even know why she was in here in the first place. I mean, I know the door was open but she could have shown at least a bit of decorum..." He crossed his arms and eyed Carrie. "I do expect an apology, you know."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 pm

"YOU SCREAMED, THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON!" she screamed, as she ran at Erin, pushing her through the door and towards the stairs. "What's wrong with you?!" she screamed, pushing her back again. Carrie ran back into Robin's room and hugged him tightly "I'm so... so sorry" she said, tears streaming down her face. My life keeps getting worse and worse. A quiet sob emitted from her as she buried her face in Robin's shoulder, standing on her toes of course.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:33 pm

"Whoa, calm down. I wasn't that mad at you..." Robin said, pushing Carrie back. "I mean, just let me know when you're in my room, okay?" He backed away awkwardly, waiting for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Erin tumbled down the stairs and made a loud ( AND I MEAN VERY LOUD) thud noise.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Carrie quickly ran to Robin's stereo and turned it up LOUD, one of his favorite songs came on and she couldn't help but look out the door, hoping it had covered up Erin's fall. She closed the door and looked at Robin, "Can I stay here for a bit? I promise I won't bother you, I just have.." a frown and hard crease lines formed on Carrie's forehead "Nothing to do.." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 pm

( omg LOL THIS IS LIKE WAR, come to the chatbox bby )

There was pain running down her whole body and she couldn't even stand up. She eventually got up and started laughing it off and headed to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:10 am

"Alright, fine." Robin said, not really seeing any reason Carrie couldn't stay a bit. "As long as you agree not to destroy anything."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 am

"I promise" she said, sticking out her hand (engaging in handshake). Finally, I get to see Robin in his natural state! She smiled and plopped herself down on the foot of Robin's bed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:44 am

Robin rolled his eyes, brushing dust off the horse skull perched on top of his desk. For the moment, he forgot the turtle which was still rotting away in Topaz's bed.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 am

Topaz stomped up the stairs, barging into her room. "So tired.." She muttered, pulling her covers over. Sadly, she had forgotten all about the turtle's carcass, and sat right on it. After she realized where she was, she screamed. LOUD.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:54 am

((what's the whole deal with the turtle?))

Carrie put her hand down, rejected always. She smiled and sat quietly for a minute "What song is this?" she said, remembering that she'd turned on the stereo.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 am

((Topaz was being a jerk so Phoebe and Robin pulled a prank on her which involved a dead turtle. Chaos ensued.))

"I don't know. You can turn it off if it bothers you." Robin replied without looking at Carrie.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:21 am

Carrie's frown faded, Robin didn't even look at her. "No, it's ok. I kinda like it." she said, watching him carefully. What's he doing? She raised her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 am

Erin ran up the stairs like a hungry fat kid, she was eavesdropping on Robin and Carrie.

(lol haha sorry just had to im bored)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm

((haha it's ok, i rp whenever - not only when bored))

Carrie fingered Robin's blanket, it was one of those uncomfortable looking ones on the outside, yet the inside being ultra-comfy. She wrapped it around her arm and watched Robin curiously. What's he doing?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Phoebe ran back home. It got cold quickly and she was shivering. She took a warm shower and tied her hair into a pony tail. She put on some pajamas and wanderd what was going on with the music. "What the what is going on here???" Phoebe yelled so loud she thought oh crap, did Topaz here that??
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 am

"Carrie decided to hang around my room for awhile." Robin yelled back down to Phoebe. "Don't ask why."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Carrie smiled, at least he remembered she was there although she was unsure as to what Robin was doing, his back was turned and it didn't look all that interesting. She sighed and wrapped the blanket around her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 am

Phoebe suddenly felt uncomfortable so she made an exuse to leave "I need to catch up on this show I'm watching. I'll be making trail mix pop corn!" Phoebe said. Now she had to find a show to watch. She made some trail mix and poured it into the popcorn and went upstairs to her room to channel flip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next