Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:09 pm

"Well Robin.. I think I'm more better looking than her. Her parents don't care. If they did care they wouldn't adopt all of use to keep her frickn' company!" Those words stung. Then more kept coming. Purging out. "You know its true. I would be in the orfenage in Italy and you would be wherever if it wasn't for her!" Phoebe stomped back upstairs.

About 15 minutes later Phoebe walked out of the bath room wiping away puke. She went to Topaz's room and opened the door. "I think I shall owe you an apologey. I was being a not nice person." Phoebe said in monotone. Her breathe smelt bad and she hoped that Topaz would not notice. "I just wanted to say that if I hurt your feelings I feel sorry. But you hurt mine to." Phoebe added. She stood by her door waiting for a reponse.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:17 pm

During the 15 minute interval Robin had made his way back to his room and face-planted onto his bed to escape the ordeal. He remained in the same position for quite some time, still in the same state he was earlier. I am never, ever forgiving that insufferable git. He thought, though he knew this wasn't true. He would have to make things up eventually, even if she was thoughtless and harsh.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:38 pm

((@Jeff who are you talking about I'm a little lost))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:41 pm

((@Infinite Topaz.))
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Phoebe shut the door and called for a nail appointment. She grabbed two hot pink towels and walked down to the basement. The nail salon was at ground floor. So was the swimming pool. And the movie theature, And the bowling alley. She got her nails done. They were teal with infinity signs on the middle fingers. She had sparkles on the thumbs and they were cute. She went to the theature room. She was alone. She wrote in her journal. She wrote a bunch of bad stuff about Topaz.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 am

At last, Erin finally woke up and made her way downstairs it was 1:45. .she heard mumbling upstairs and went up to Robin's room, she knocked on the door because last time she didn't and he shouted at her.''Hello?'' she sweetly asked whilst knocking on the door and waited for a reply. Robin was kind but Erin questioned why he was always grumpy when he was near her. Oh hell, actually everybody hated her or so she thought. They all thought she was disgusting, it popped up in her head and she went back downstairs forgetting about her knocking on Robin's door. She made herself fall unto the sofa like it was her bed and thought about her very own existence, once again.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:25 am

Topaz ignored Phoebe's little barge in. Ruffling her long, curly, golden blonde hair, She changed into a teal sweater with a black heart on it, along with her ripped skinny jeans. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, and began to apply her makeup even though she didn't know where she was going. She just wanted to get out of the house. After applying numerous layers of mascara and pink lipstick, she put on her liquid eyeliner and ran down the stairs. She ignored whoever was down there, and slipped on her ugh. She ran across the hall, opening the closet and taking out her blue canada goose jacket. After zipping it up, she took a look at her old iPhone 4s. Sighing, she remembered that her father kept money in the basement under his work keyboard just in case she needed something. He didn't specify WHAT, but that didn't matter. Grinning, she rushed into the basement and into the small, locked room. Only she knew the passcode other than her mother. The perks of being a Jackson. After entering the code and cautiously entering, she grabbed about $900 from under the keyboard, locking the door before rushing back upstairs and out the door, yelling, "Be back later!"
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 am

'' I wonder where she is going.'' Erin thought to herself, she was tired, bored and hungry '' I should have asked her to grab some food.''she sighed, Erin wiggled her legs around, sitting like a man still on the sofa. She was still wearing her heart pajamas and a blue t-shirt with a rainbow. Erin finally decided to get up and make some food  to end her hunger and some water to quench her thirst. After that, she went to the toilet and decided whether she should change or not, she made up her mind. At last she changed Erin wore a floral dress which went down to her knee and wore a white, comfy cardigan. She brushed her hair and splashed water on her soft face. Bored, she wandered back into the kitchen and ate her unfinished food.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 am

Elisabeth was now laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Everyday was like this, and she's the one to usually to start it. She plays outside, comes back in all dirty, refuses to take a bath, and everything suddenly goes downhill. Elisabeth gets up from her bed. Her sheets were soaked from her wet hair. She decided to go get some food from the kitchen. Besides, she hasn't eaten all day.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:47 am

Erin caught sight of Elisabeth and grinned happily because Lizzy always brightened her day. ''Hey Lizzy, what would you like to eat?'' she smiled at her, Erin always loved Elisabeth and would do anything for her.''You look awfully sad, you know what they say? turn that frown upside down!'' she chuckled with food in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:58 am

Elisabeth cracks a weak smile. Erin was one of those people that she looks up to. "Hey, stinkbrain", she says. "Any food is fine. I'm not a really picky eater"
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:05 am

Erin wasn't offended by Lizzy saying ''stinkbrain'' she didnt really care because for some reason she knew Lizzy didn't mean it.
''Why don't we bake a cake together? I'm sure that will get your mind off things and you probably wont be bored anymore''
She skimmed through the recipe book near the sink and caught sight of the chocolate fudge cake recipe. Erin pointed to the recipe inside the book and said '' Let's make that!'' Erin was dead serious and got all the ingredients and equipment out.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 am

Phoebe saw Topaz going towards the door. "Where are you going?" Phoebe asked suppiously. She had a wad of cash in her hands. Phoebe wandered if it was her allowance. The give out about 200$ a week to everyone. Its been a month and Phoebe hasn't used one dime. "Where are you going?" Phoebe asked again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:47 am

"None of your business." Topaz growled, slamming the wooden door shut as she made her way down the country road, and into town. She pulled on her Beats headphones, blasting music so that the faint sound of trucks delivering manufactured goods was drowned out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 am

((Just as a warning, I may not be on as much this week as I usually am. I'll try and post at least once a day, though.))

Robin was vaguely aware of the fact that someone had knocked on the door earlier, but he was much more aware of the fact that he had left his laptop back in the kitchen. Slowly he dragged himself out of bed, skulking back downstairs. He scanned the room for his temporary arch nemesis Topaz before entering. "Hey guys." He said tiredly to Erin and Elizabeth, picking up the computer. "Where's Topaz? I'm trying to avoid her."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 am

"Dude she just left. Didn't you here the door?" Phoebe said. Sundenly happiness flooded through her. "She is gone. Gone. Gone. Hey, you know what we should do Robin? Pull a prank on her. Like filling a bucket full of mud and have it splash when she walks through the door. Or put Lizzy's dead turtle in her bed." Phoebe said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 am

Robin's face lit up. "Dead turtle? Let me take care of that." He said cheerfully, placing his beloved laptop on the kitchen table for the moment. "Where is it now? How long has it been decomposing?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:13 am

Topaz eventually reached the phone store. When she walked in, she ran to the display of new iPhones. Her eyes darted on a pink iPhone 5c. "How much for 64 gigs?" She asked a clerk. "Oh, $800." "I'll take one!"

-----

After setting up her phone and plan, she was already on it. She let her father know she bought one. She glanced down at her memory-wiped iPhone 4s. Who could she give it to? The first person she thought of was Erin, would was the only sibling who didn't annoy her. Shrugging, she stuffed it into her pocket. When she got home, she dropped onto the couch, playing Where's My Water?
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:19 am

"Oh. Its been dead for maybe longer than I've been here. I'll go get it." Phoebe ran up to Lizzy's room and took the dead turtle out of it's cage. It stunk almost as bad as Lizzy did after a day outside. She texted Robin that she found it on her Iphone5s (well she did spend some money on that one). She gave it to Robin purposly staying out of Topaz's sight. Phoebe was good at that. After all she was a theif.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:21 am

@Flower someone posted an app!

Erin saw Phoebe and Robin chatting, ''You guys better not be having too much fun...'' she interfered while pouring the cake mix inside the baking tray. Erin smirked and put the baking tray into the oven,''Mmm, do you smell that guys? it's the smell of loooove.'' she giggled.''But seriously, you guys better not be up to any mischief.''

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

"You can definalty trust us Erin it's okay." Phoebe said. "But I would like a slice of cake after your done making it." Phoebe said patting her stomach. It did look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 am

Robin reached up and took the departed turtle from Phoebe. He dashed upstairs, first to his room to get a better look at it. Wow. he breathed, turning it over. It was amazingly dead, all cold and limp and stiff. It also smelled pretty bad, so he took it into Topaz's room and slid it under the covers of her bed, then crawled under it to watch her reaction.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 am

Elisabeth stands on a stool because she isn't tall enough to reach the table. She skims over the chocolate cake recipe and watches Erin pour the cake mix into the tray. Elisabeth has never baked before, but has always wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 am

"Hey!" Phoebe yelled and ran up stairs with some mayo. "You forgot this." Phoebe whispered scrubbing some mayo on the parted turtle. "Yum, stinky turtle samwich." Phoebe added. Going out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:31 am

Robin decided that he probably wasn't very well hidden under Topaz's bed, so he moved into her closet. He was small so it was an easy fit, also Topaz rarely went in her closet. At least he thought so. He wondered what he would do with the dead turtle afterwards. Maybe he could get someone to mummify it so as to permanently remind Topaz of their victory. A grin flashed across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next