Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;

Go down 
+3
Rue
Kennedy
Gabriella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Empty
PostSubject: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:03 pm

I wanted to post this because I wanted the fights to stop. Guys, if someone makes a topic, and it offends you or it's a trolling topic, do two things:

1.) CALM DOWN

2.) Think before you post.

This also applys to if someone replies to your comment. There is NO REASON that anyone should be arguing over small stuff. It is childish. And calling people trolls is childish, too. Repling to a comment with an angry post makes you no better than the person who made the orginial post. I am pretty sure that topics attacking another person isn't allowed, either. It post does not have to be in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS to be a childish. It's flooding the forum with worthless posts.

JUST STOP.

(If this is in the wrong section, move it for me please.)
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Its true but there really shouldnt be sub topics and more about this. This just cause more drama.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Kennedy is actually right there's about 4 topics about posting now ....
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Look. I'm sorry ok. This is what you wanted. An apology. From me. I will stop being so annoying and I will think before I post. I will  stop acting so childish. Maybe someday I'll something brilliant, and I shall redeem myself.

Areb't you glad now? I know I am.

Cookie~
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Kennedy wrote:
Its true but there really shouldnt be sub topics and more about this. This just cause more drama.
I wasn't trying to start drama, I just want it to stop.

Snowy wrote:
Where? Show me because I didn't know.

Cookie~ wrote:
Look. I'm sorry ok. This is what you wanted. An apology. From me. I will stop being so annoying and I will think before I post. I will  stop acting so childish. Maybe someday I'll something brilliant, and I shall redeem myself.

Cookie~
This post was not personally attacking anyone.

EDIT: I am sorry I posted that Cookie. I didn't know you were trying to appologize.

Last edited by Gabriella on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm trying to say sorry.

Ok. Bye.
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

Snowy wrote:

Cookie~ wrote:

Cookie~

EDIT: I am sorry I posted that Cookie. I didn't know you were trying to appologize.

I think Kennedy is saying that this topic could cause drama. What she is saying is right. We don't need topics about this situation. I'm sure Cookie and Linda is not trying to cause trouble. Cookie did say she is sorry and Linda too about the posting.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Cookie~ knows what she did and apologized now can we please stop? you don't need to point it out.

Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Tumblr_lk4sj7BjDe1qcdwevo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Dulce wrote:
Gabriella wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

Snowy wrote:

Cookie~ wrote:

Cookie~

I think Kennedy is saying that this topic could cause drama. What she is saying is right. We don't need topics about this situation. I'm sure Cookie and Linda is not trying to cause trouble. Cookie did say she is sorry and Linda too about the posting.  
Like I said, I wasn't making a topic to hurt anyone or to personally critize anyone and I apologize if it did hurt you. I didn't mean to start drama AND I AM SORRY. Let's just lock this topic, I knew it was a bad idea. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Kennedy wrote:

Snowy wrote:

Cookie~ wrote:

Cookie~

One by me (sorry it's that one about bumping topics.)
one called ...
One by cookie
and another about linda....:l
And Cookie did appologize. I don't know what for i don't see what she done wrong...Or linda (Well kind of but it's not so bad as breaking the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:20 pm

This had NOTHING to do with Cookie or Linda, I was talking in general. I am not even replying to any more posts. I was just trying to make peace, this had nothing to do with Cookie or Linda. Cookie just thought that I was talking about her.

DELETE THIS TOPIC. People think I am picking on Cookie when I wasn't even arguing with her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:13 pm

locked on request.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;    Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys, Stop Fighting. O_O;
Page 1 of 1