Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Drawing ideas for a friend?

Go down 
+2
Colorora
Squirtle
6 posters

Did you read my post?
Yes
Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_lcap55%Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No
Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_lcap9%Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Yes but I am too lazy to post on it
Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_lcap27%Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
No but I am going to read it in a minute
Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_lcap9%Drawing ideas for a friend? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Drawing ideas for a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:52 am

In English class on Friday, we were reading a novel called "Wonder." (Most of you probably read it before? About a kid with facial deformity that goes to school for the first time.) It is kind of ironic because I have a friend named Bailey who is going to have surgurey on his face sometime in December.  My family is going to make him a small get well package. I was thinking of drawing him a picture, but I don't know what I should draw?? I tried drawing spongebob, because  he likes that show. But I can't draw Spongebob good. I also tried drawing his favorite animal,  both of us, and a lot more things but I keep failing. I thought "hey, since most of my friends on FF are creative, maybe they will have an idea for me to for Bailey!" So can you please help? Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:20 am

hmmmmm It  sounds like your not very good at traditional art ( no offense intended ) maybe ( if your good at it ) you could make a graphic or something, print it out and the give it to him sorry if it's off your sort of agenda but it's an idea.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 pm

i love wonder!! ahhh it's such a good book <33

anyways, i think the ideas you have are good. don't be discouraged if it doesn't come out exactly how you imagined it in your head, none of my drawings ever do! i'm sure that the fact you're actually making something like this for him is good enough, and he'll be happy to receive anything from you! i like the idea of you drawing the two of you together, though! if it's too hard, you could just draw chibis
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm

o wrote:
i love wonder!! ahhh it's such a good book <33

anyways, i think the ideas you have are good. don't be discouraged if it doesn't come out exactly how you imagined it in your head, none of my drawings ever do! i'm sure that the fact you're actually making something like this for him is good enough, and he'll be happy to receive anything from you! i like the idea of you drawing the two of you together, though! if it's too hard, you could just draw chibis
^^^

I think that's a good idea. Just try your best at drawing his favorite animal or you and him as chibis (or maybe those two ideas put together? like if his favorite animal's a whale, draw you and him riding a whale). I think you should also make some creative twist on it, like make a "Get Well Soon!" pop-up card with those drawings.

I saw your traditional art on dA, it's pretty good! I'm sure the ones you've drawn look great! ^^

Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 pm

DRAW HIM AN ORCA!!! OR A CUTE JELLYFISH! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:41 pm

(I was just thinking about making him an origami if you can't draw.) Can you draw people well? You could try draw a person giving a thumbs up and winking, saying "While you're resting and recovering, we pray for a smooth and quick recovery. Get well and come back soon. We miss your lively presence!" If you can't draw people, then draw a cartoonish Red Cross (what I mean is that you add human characteristics to the cross) instead. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing ideas for a friend?   Drawing ideas for a friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing ideas for a friend?
Page 1 of 1