Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HEY um i noticed something.

Go down 
+2
Gabriella
elise
6 posters
AuthorMessage
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

HEY um i noticed something. Empty
PostSubject: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:56 pm

I don't want to start drama, about the whole posting games thing, but y'know I just wanted to idk say something.

Since I have no idea what the diddly-do happened because i was on a very short hiatus (lol is it even a hiatus?!) So linda blah blah blah posting games flame flame angry angry. While I was looking at older post's and just exploring the forum a little (such a creeper) Anyway, so I just noticed that Hallow Ween and Linda switched names, just

y'know just wondering, so if Linda and/or Hallow Ween see's this can I get an update? I'm sorry if this causes drama, just wondering if anyone else noticed this? x) Also, I don't mean to bring it up entirely. Lock this post/delete if it gets out of hand, or ill try to delete it (??)

wow such a long paragraph of me ranting.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 pm

There was some type of fight between Linda and some other people. She was singled out in a post, and it caused a fight in several different topics. I don't know much, because I don't get into other peoples business unless they bring the fight on my topics like on this one:
http://www.fantageforum.com/t16847-guys-stop-fighting-o_o

I don't really think this is a good idea. Just lock this topic. Even if you didn't post to start drama people will just get mad at you and flame you for no good reason at all except to take their anger out on you.

Edit: Oh yea, and I am glad she quit, because she doesn't deserve to be singled out. That's not nice at all. And If anyone emails Halloween, tell her that I don't hate her and I think of her as a friend.

Last edited by Gabriella on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Yeah, I noticed, too. Once I looked at the Goodbyes topic I saw it. Perhaps Linda/Hallow Ween just want to come back/quit.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry, I don't really understand what you are saying Apperently Linda and Hallo Ween swiched usernames? What?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 pm

guys to clear it up, linda never got to 10,000 posts ever. hallow ween always had that much posts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Gumi wrote:
guys to clear it up, linda never got to 10,000 posts ever. hallow ween always had that much posts.
I edited my first post. Why? Because I am confused.

Last edited by Gabriella on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm

.:

proved the obivous
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Guys

This topic is complete pointless. Linda and Hallow Ween changed back ^_^

Edit: nvm I was confused because hallow ween's avatar is a bear
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:49 pm

i get where you guys are going with them switching usernames and how it's confusing and all, but i don't really see why this is an important matter?
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:51 pm

o wrote:
i get where you guys are going with them switching usernames and how it's confusing and all, but i don't really see why this is an important matter?
some people were comfuzled.
so we cleared it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY um i noticed something.   HEY um i noticed something. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY um i noticed something.
Page 1 of 1