Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 How can I enjoy this game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defeat
New Fantagian


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 17
Location : Dubai

PostSubject: How can I enjoy this game?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 am

I just don't know how.

I like those type of games, kinda, but man, everything good in Fantage is just for Premium members.

Nice outfits, for Premium members
Cool items, for Premium members
Idfone thing ( Skins, stick pages etc ), for Premium members
And probably others nice things that I'm going find in the future are probably going to be for Premium members only too.


How do non-premium members enjoy this game when they cant do much or get much of the cool things premium members do?
I will absolutely not waste my money on browser games ( the PM is even expensive, man. ), so I don't want anyone suggesting me buying the PM.

Please help.

(This doesn't have anything to do with what I'm complaining about, but It bothers me how the first letter in the name isn't even capitalized. ( And why cant we use punctuations? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puutan.deviantart.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 am

Non members actually get a lot on fantage. Just think:Other websites like club penguin give non members nothing. Nons on fantage get clothing, different eye choices, etc. To tell the truth..I am a member but I don't really like the member clothing. Is that weird? Anyway, the point of Fantage is not for clothing and houses. It is to chat with friends and have fun:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Defeat
New Fantagian


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 17
Location : Dubai

PostSubject: Potatos    Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:22 am

Orca wrote:
Non members actually get a lot on fantage. Just think:Other websites like club penguin give non members nothing. Nons on fantage get clothing, different eye choices, etc. To tell the truth..I am  a member but I don't really like the member clothing. Is that weird? Anyway, the point of Fantage is not for clothing and houses. It is to chat with friends and have fun:)

Hah, I agree buttloads with the club penguin.
The only way to have lots of stuff there is if you sticked with the game for years and got all the free stuff and bought some non premium outfits through the time.

I'd say the chats in Fantage at least have proper conversations rather than in Club Penguin, the other thing you'd hear in club penguin is just "Yes" "Hi" "No" And buttload of "PARTY IN MY IGGY" ( Iggy sounds funny. ) that's all I'd see there.

It's fun to bother people there, though. ( People get easily annoyed and mad, hah. )

I like Club Penguins art though, its simple and nice, wont say the same with Fantage, it's more detailed, yes, but sometimes it would be too cluttered and the image quality of the newspaper is horrible.'

Well, I'll stop here since I'm going out of the topic.

Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puutan.deviantart.com
X
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 913
Join date : 2013-09-28
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Fantage non-members can always enjoy playing games, chatting with others/friends, host parties, and they can still get some non-member event items (Now that I think about it, there really isn't much to do on there.). The only advantage I see to being a premium member is the clothing (Which basically all look the same in my opinion).

I too wonder why that Fantage doesn't want to use correct punctuation. . Anyways, those were my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Defeat wrote:
Orca wrote:
Non members actually get a lot on fantage. Just think:Other websites like club penguin give non members nothing. Nons on fantage get clothing, different eye choices, etc. To tell the truth..I am  a member but I don't really like the member clothing. Is that weird? Anyway, the point of Fantage is not for clothing and houses. It is to chat with friends and have fun:)
Hah, I agree buttloads with the club penguin.
The only way to have lots of stuff there is if you sticked with the game for years and got all the free stuff and bought some non premium outfits through the time.

I'd say the chats in Fantage at least have proper conversations rather than in Club Penguin, the other thing you'd hear in club penguin is just "Yes" "Hi" "No" And buttload of "PARTY IN MY IGGY"  ( Iggy sounds funny. ) that's all I'd see there.

It's fun to bother people there, though. ( People get easily annoyed and mad, hah. )

I like Club Penguins art though, its simple and nice, wont say the same with Fantage, it's more detailed, yes, but sometimes it would be too cluttered and the image quality of the newspaper is horrible.'

Well, I'll stop here since I'm going out of the topic.

Thanks for the reply.
Have you also noticed that on club penguin, some random person will come up to you and do the heart sign?

Anyway I admit that this post is actually very true. And sometimes there can be so much detail on clothes in fantage that I don't even know what the clothing is even trying to represent :/ Especially with the suckish animation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 pm

I stopped playing Fantage a lonnnnnggg time ago, but I do believe that you can't use punctuation on it b/c it can be used to get around the speech filters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 866
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:48 pm

I really want punctuation and numbers to be approved though
And Nons do get stuff, just not as cool as Mems, since they paid
AND VINTAGE GOLD THOUGH
GAH
NONS ARE ONLY ABLE TO BUY ONE ITEM EACH DAY THERE
at least the bunny nose is available
Sorry for getting off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Defeat
New Fantagian


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 17
Location : Dubai

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 am

Orca wrote:


Have you also noticed that on club penguin, some random person will come up to you and do the heart sign?

Anyway I admit that this post is actually very true. And sometimes there can be so much detail on clothes in fantage that I don't even know what the clothing is even trying to represent :/ Especially with the suckish animation.
Hah, yes. XD
Almost everyone in club penguin is desperate for a bf / gf, they give hearts to every stranger they see, it's ridiculous

(Woah, are you really 11 years old? I don't always see people in such age with very good grammar and spelling, as well as you seem to be a mature and understandable person. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puutan.deviantart.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Defeat wrote:
Orca wrote:


Have you also noticed that on club penguin, some random person will come up to you and do the heart sign?

Anyway I admit that this post is actually very true. And sometimes there can be so much detail on clothes in fantage that I don't even know what the clothing is even trying to represent :/ Especially with the suckish animation.
Hah, yes. XD
Almost everyone in club penguin is desperate for a bf / gf, they give hearts to every stranger they see, it's ridiculous

(Woah, are you really 11 years old? I don't always see people in such age with very good grammar and spelling, as well as you seem to be a mature and understandable person. )
(I am 11 years old. Most people I know in school have bad grammar and use way too much text talk.  This just made my day:3)

Just wonder what it would be like if fantage had all of those rules that nons can't get anything but party hats..It would be horrible. Thank gosh fantage does not do that.


Last edited by Orca on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Colorora
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 425
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 12
Location : the land of not telling you

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 pm

well you could use my account for awhile  just to see that being a mem is not THAT great.I can tell you right now the VIP room at top models is the most dissapointing thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 15
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:41 pm

UHM WAIT.

Membership is fine.
I'm a member too.
For almost a year.

Members:
Host parties
Buy everything
Get ecoins (depends on how you buy membership)
Monthly items that look like poop
Access to special areas
Transetter
Everything nons do except the first one
Play games with double star coupons.
Make friends
Nons:
Can only buy certain things
Nons can go to parties
Play games
Make friends


Hmm I think that's it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 pm

pls.. age has (next to) nothing to do with understanding.

i don't actually think 10 dollars for a 1-month membership is that expensive. maybe it's just me

as a non, you still get to play all the games and everything, there's just less item choices. So you get everything except item choices. No, the VIP room is not worth a membership for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alison
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 17
Location : london

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 am

annoy everyone on there (go on white seal because apparently it's the "fun" server)
the people on there are moody af so it'd provide countless hours of entertainment xoxo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Defeat
New Fantagian


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 17
Location : Dubai

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 am

Cefie wrote:
pls.. age has (next to) nothing to do with understanding.

i don't actually think 10 dollars for a 1-month membership is that expensive. maybe it's just me

as a non, you still get to play all the games and everything, there's just less item choices. So you get everything except item choices. No, the VIP room is not worth a membership for.
I agree with you, but in the same time not.

Age 11 is still very young to me, so it's normal for me to think that people in that age wouldn't be very good in grammar/spelling or would not understand something very much.

I do understand that there people in such age who are very mature, understandable etc. , but that doesn't stop me from thinking that.

10 dollars for a browser game is a bit expensive ( Especially for just a month. ), since that amount of dollars is a lot in the country I am in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.puutan.deviantart.com
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 14
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:40 am

I would know, mine is awful. =P

Is 10 dollars really that much in your country? If you have a different currency there then 1 unit of your money would be less than 1 US dollar to make it more than just 10 units of your currency. Mexico uses pacos, for instance. 10 pacos is the equivalent of 1 US dollar (or so I've been told). So, you'd have to pay 100 pacos for a one-month membership. However, Mexico still uses US dollars and can pay large amounts of pacos. This is because pacos are worth less than  US dollars and are also worth less in Mexico. So if you go to Mcdonald's and get a burger for 5 US dollars, in Mexico you pay 50 pacos or 5 US dollars. Either that or I dunno. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EGF
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 13
Location : Eating my favorite food watching the latest music.

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:56 am

Fantage
Yes i enjoy it now because of vintage gold Smile But they dont sell membership cards near me so I'm like you Defeat.
Club Penguin
They sell it EVERYWERE Were i am for membership Its fun Smile i like it (sorry if this is bit like opinions) But really club penguin give bigger items on events not some teeny weeny shell bracelet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 14
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:15 pm

I think fantage goes on extremes for both sides, and has tiny or not so detailed items, which are lamish I guess? Then there these huge gigantic things with explosions and stuff all over and look cool and then you buy and you're like "Not worth it" and forget about it

I dunno I just think that for some reason the stuff is meant to look good on a certain type of fantagian, and only goes with random other peces of clothing and certain hairstyles and stuff. Then I get mad because I like my hair and eyes and I don't want to change it and it's just stupid

You don't have to becoe a mem the stuff isn't as good as it seems

but it's still nice anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How can I enjoy this game?   Today at 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
How can I enjoy this game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cant enjoy the game without playing HC, Cant survive so far with any build I have tried... Any suggestions??
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Worst Video Game You've Ever Played

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Tips & Guides-
Jump to: