Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Oh... my gosh.

Go down 
+11
flower
o
Squirtle
elise
MsJoyMaeda
YEEZUS
Roc Hijohshiki
Lord Voldemort
Flynn
flandre
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Hey, everyone. It's Dewey. Dreamer. Wish. Insanity. Myth. ME. (Any other usernames that I'm forgetting, folks?)
Well... I just finished typing up this extremely emotional "I'm Back!" speech. But then I accidentally erased it all and, uh, I'm too lazy to retype it. So...
-awkward silence-
Okay, let's get right to the point, shall we? I've been gone for about 4 months and fourteen days even though I said I was never coming back.
But, I honestly HAD to come back. And here's why.
In that short period of time, I realized that there were so many people on here who CARED about me. But I pushed them away. So, I want to apologize and, I also want to come back. (DON'T ask about Devin. We had a big fight and you're NOT going to be seeing her again.)
I've really missed all my friends on here. I hope you guys missed me too, but if not, I understand.
Don't worry, though. I've changed a bit. Matured, I think. I PROMISE, no more leaving. No more games. I'm going to stay whether I like it or not.(:
I'll be as active as I can, too. (Keep in mind, though, I go to Jr. High. I get a lot of HW and my life is usually filled with drama. -_-)
So. Yeah. If you don't remember me, maybe you will later on. Or maybe not.
If we've never met, then... hello. Nice to meet you, tell me about yourself in a reply, m'kay? I have a feeling we'll be excellent friends.

Last edited by Simply Me on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Welcome back! I don't seem to remember you so hi! Do you have any old usernames? I might know you.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Snow Miku wrote:
Welcome back! I don't seem to remember you so hi! Do you have any old usernames? I might know you.
Dewey, Dreamer, Wish, Insanity.
And Illusion. But that was only for a couple of days.
Well, hey anyway. :3
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh god, you've been gone for ages.
Welcome back, Wish.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back, Wish!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Jeff wrote:
Oh god, you've been gone for ages.
Haha, this feels sort of sarcastic because it didn't feel like ages to me. My life's been pretty busy; that must be why. Anyway,
Jeff wrote:
Welcome back, Wish.
Thanks. I'm not going to mess up again.
Lord Voldemort wrote:
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back, Wish!
Hey, I think I remember you, but could you give me one of your past usernames? Just to be sure.(:

asdfghjkl; I MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Ah, nice to see you again, Dewey! I am positively sure that I remember you. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 pm

!!! i remember you, actually
welcome back 2 the forum~~
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Luminous wrote:
Ah, nice to see you again, Dewey! I am positively sure that I remember you. Welcome back!
Thanks, Kaito!;D Nice to see you too.
Anna's banana wrote:
!!! i remember you, actually
welcome back 2 the forum~~
I remember u 2 lol I can't remember ur past usernames but I remember ur ask.fm username so... hey xD
Back to top Go down

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm

oo hey i remember you i was mizu
welcome back wish ~
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 pm

kouha wrote:
oo hey i remember you i was mizu
welcome back wish ~
I remember you too! Thanks. c:
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Welcome back! I kinda remember you...
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

I think..I remember a user named Wish, welcome back! (:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Welcome back! I used to be disney4ever and squirtle. I missed you so much and I am so happy to see you! ouo
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:23 pm

oh wow it's been forever since i saw you on here! welcome back, dewey u3u //was hop
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Welcome back, Taylor. I'm so glad to see you again! I was so bummed out when you left. :/ Also, sorry about your fight with Devin. I'm sure you guys shall sort things out. It's great that you've returned to our little family. How was your Halloween? c: Oh, and so you don't get confused, I was Rainbow/Flower/Angellina/DontBreakMeDown/1,000,000 other dumb usernames that didn't last.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 am

Hi I don't remember you but Welcome back and hello! I hope we can be friends :3 You can call me whatever you want.I have nearly been on here for a year (i joined near my birthday :3) I know someone called MountainDew on a website called witchme  and i call her Dewy :3
Can i call you dewy?
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:31 am

Asdfghjkl
It's been so long...
Welcome back Dewey!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Yes, I remember you, Heather!
And hop! (yeah. My life got hectic ever since I stopped letting the internet take over, haha. Thanks!)
And Squirtle. (I missed you too... I missed everyone!)
Gee. I feel like crying, you guys! ;w;
Oh I remember our tinychats, yeah. Disney, you were there and Weekays was too (I think x3).
Flower! I'm gonna inbox you, girly!~
T.O.P - yus it has o3o thanks c:
I don't know if it's just me but irl I'm feeling so emotional right now. Yet at the same time I'm really happy.
I want to make this reply longer but my laptop is a piece of dirt. And it's about to crash... so, I'll write more later.

@Christmas Snow - I remember Gummybearz but you were a sort of a new user at that time, so it makes sense that you don't know me. Anyway, sure you can! (heh I used to go on witchme. But my username was taylor21820 or something.) Also, thanks!
@Elise - (I'll reply tomorrow, gotta log off now @.@)

Goodnight everyoneeee! Err, maybe not. I don't know what time zone y'all are in. So... bye for now;D
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:43 pm

HELLO FRIEND YOUR USERNAMES SOUND FAMILIAR BUT I HAVE A BAD MEMORY Razz
HELLO I AM POTATO
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am

Elise. - I remember you /faintly/ (which makes me feel bad, ss) but thanks for the welcome back! c:

Potato - Yeah, your usernames are ringing a bell. :3 (it's okay, so do I sometimes.) Anyway, hey.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Hang on! Was your username Devin x? Because when u changed ur username to Simply me guess the song was started by Devin x and You were the first poster on my introduction Razz
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Christmas_Snow wrote:
Hang on! Was your username Devin x? Because when u changed ur username to Simply me guess the song was started by Devin x and You were the first poster on my introduction Razz
Devin (my friend/to-be-stepsister) was on this account while I was gone, so she changed my username to Devin X.
Same account, different people. (But she's not coming back, we had a fight a while ago and our parents are mad at each other, plus I think her uncle died so she's in a lot of grief at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Hey! :3
Oh my gosh. I swear I posted on this. Or maybe not. O.O Uhhhh.. Cuz I remember reading your post but.. did I not post?... >.> Sorry. Brainfart. OuO That's totally besides the point.

Welcome back! (late. ish. xP)
Hope to get to know you since you seem so treasured ^-^
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Essence wrote:
Hey! :3
Oh my gosh. I swear I posted on this. Or maybe not. O.O Uhhhh.. Cuz I remember reading your post but.. did I not post?... >.> Sorry. Brainfart. OuO That's totally besides the point.

Welcome back! (late. ish. xP)
Hope to get to know you since you seem so treasured ^-^
Me? Treasured? Click dis link
hehe
Anyway, thanks! I'm sure we'll be friends c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh... my gosh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh... my gosh.   Oh... my gosh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh... my gosh.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next