Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

a little dissapointed 11/27/13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Empty
PostSubject: a little dissapointed 11/27/13   a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 am

Weeelll today went okay/well for the most part. c:
I made a good couple of trades on some games I'm playing on. Had a bit of fun

I log onto here, post a couple of times..
Now here's the problem.
Ever since I came back to this forum, users have been making snide remarks and insults to me. Not straightforwardly, of course. It's always in posting games, where some people constantly give me a bad rating. I wouldn't mind, except I'm the only one who ever gets bad ratings, and I always give out super nice/lulzy ones.

I don't get it. Is it my warning bar or something? Am I too old? Did I somehow do something? It's a really big downer. It might not seem much, but it's like giving a present to your friend only to have a thief take it away from your friend. Then the thief opens it, laughs, and throws it in the dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: a little dissapointed 11/27/13   a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:07 am

I don't exactly know why people are doing those to you because you're a good person Cefie. In my opinion, I think people are doing those things to you because maybe you did something that just made them mad for no good reason at all. You're being nice to them and didn't do anything wrong first, but they just don't be nice to you back. That's pretty one-sided, don't you think? Just ignore those people who do bad things to you because you don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: a little dissapointed 11/27/13   a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:09 am

Are you referring to the "a bottle of farts" one said in the gift giving game (I had nothing to do before the high school football game, so I kind of went through your recent posts)? Also, I only saw positive ratings from people in the first 3 pages. . Either way, ratings are supposed to be based on your personal opinions on things.

Last edited by X on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: a little dissapointed 11/27/13   a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:14 am

I think that's just people playing a game. They might've tried to make a joke and just failed. Or they just don't like the same things you do. The gift giving game is the worst. It's a fun game and all, but all I get is cookies it somehow seems to hurt a bit.

I would ignore it, some people are just better at posting games than others.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: a little dissapointed 11/27/13   a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:45 am

X wrote:
Are you referring to the "a bottle of farts" one said in the gift giving game (I had nothing to do before the high school football game, so I kind of went through your recent posts)? Also, I only saw positive ratings from people in the first 3 pages. . Either way, ratings are supposed to be based on your personal opinions on things. .
That's not too bad, but I'm talking about something way, way back that I happened to be reminded of yesterday with the bottle of farts. .-.

thanks people, i shall now start ignoring anything that hurts and instead assume it's just a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little dissapointed 11/27/13   a little dissapointed 11/27/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little dissapointed 11/27/13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: