Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Book Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1319
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 15
Location : My own little corner of the world

PostSubject: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Well you can talk about any kind of genre (just keep it pg we have 9 year-olds here)
You can recamend books.
You can practically talk about any thing book related...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:46 pm

oh goody! im writing a book this summer. 'cuz my school ends this friday..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1319
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 15
Location : My own little corner of the world

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 pm

@Primrose That's cool! Our summer time starts in June. I like Distopian Fiction (https://www.google.com/search?q=dystopian+fiction&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS559US559&oq=distopian&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.4775j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 if you don't know what that means) I'm reading the pretty little liars series book 7. There are 15 books not counting special edition. And I think Sara Shepards is making more. I highly recamend these books ages 11+
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Fallen Snow wrote:
@Primrose That's cool! Our summer time starts in June. I like Distopian Fiction (https://www.google.com/search?q=dystopian+fiction&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS559US559&oq=distopian&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.4775j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 if you don't know what that means) I'm reading the pretty little liars series book 7. There are 15 books not counting special edition. And I think Sara Shepards is making more. I highly recamend these books ages 11+

Oh, that's what I'm planning to do. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Has anyone heard of the "Secret Series"? I read that series 2-3 years ago? It was hilarious and amazing and arg just really great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:49 pm

any other chuck palahniuk fans??  afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 866
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:41 pm

I have no idea what kind of books you guys are talking about
I'm currently hooked on John Green books right now
(The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, etc.)
PAPER TOWNS IS GOOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2060
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 13
Location : secret. ;3

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:03 am

Hey has anyone read the series of unfortunate events? It is a bit old but awesome there's 13 books of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:17 am

...Am I the only person here who likes Charles Dickens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:56 am

Christmas_Snow wrote:
Hey has anyone read the series of unfortunate events? It is a bit old but awesome there's 13 books of them.

I'm reading the first one! My sister's third grade teacher read it to her a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:36 am

Flynn wrote:
...Am I the only person here who likes Charles Dickens?
!!! i do, but i haven't read any of his work in a while,,,
my favorite book of his is probably either great expectations or david copperfield though
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:47 am

anna's banana wrote:
!!! i do, but i haven't read any of his work in a while,,,
my favorite book of his is probably either great expectations or david copperfield though





David Copperfield is awesome.
I'm having a hard time picking a favourite, though. 
(The stupid quote glitch is forcing me to type in italics...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Flynn wrote:
...Am I the only person here who likes Charles Dickens?

I've read some of his stuff before, you are not alone.

And I know this is a topic about books, not plays, but has anyone read any Shakespeare?
Like not for school, but just because they wanted to? I haven't read all of them, but my favorite has to As You Like It. (good female character) Just putting that out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Lenka wrote:

And I know this is a topic about books, not plays, but has anyone read any Shakespeare?

I have. Hamlet is probably my favourite, although it may be tied with Macbeth. I've also seen Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, the Tempest and probably others I'm not remembering.

Shakespeare is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Flynn wrote:
Lenka wrote:

And I know this is a topic about books, not plays, but has anyone read any Shakespeare?

I have. Hamlet is probably my favourite, although it may be tied with Macbeth. I've also seen Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, the Tempest and probably others I'm not remembering.

Shakespeare is pretty cool too.

I've read Hamlet twice -- good play -- not my favorite though.
I read it the second time because one of my friend's mom's had this theory about how Horatio didn't actually exist.
(sorry for bad grammar) She thought it was kinda strange that Hamlet's parents called Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to talk to Hamlet; instead of just asking his friend who he talked to all the time. Also Hamlet is the only one who talks to him (save for the scene in the beginning) I know there theory is pretty far fetched, and there would be more hints if it had been true, but still it's a pretty cool thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Book Topic   Today at 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
 
Book Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trollblood Book
» Warhammer Fantasy Rule Book Available Newport Games
» Sunday April 19th Comic Book World!
» Lizardmen book!
» Everytime you watch jersey shore a book commits suicide....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: