Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Incidium - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Incidium - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 am

"Well, if you're an adult, why the hell not? Why don't you just pack your bags right now, and we'll go?" said Altia.
She grabbed her bag from the floor and bobbed her head towards the staircase, which she assumed was where his bedroom was at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:10 pm

"Well, are you coming or not?" Markus asked, facing Julie. He pushed out his chair before standing up to follow Altia.
His sister slid the leftover glass on the table over to her. "You know I wouldn't betray Mom and Dad like that, and neither should you."
"You may call it betrayal, but I'm just doing what's right. If you don't leave now, you're going to end up trapped in here." he stated, already making his way up the staircase. "And I'm not going to try and persuade you to come. It's your choice."

((ew ew ew ew ew ew im so bad at writing and everythign bYE ))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Once Markus was down the stairs and done packing, Altia whispered to him, "Your sister's lame, in my opinion."
She teleported outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Markus' reply was cut off by her teleportation. He said his goodbyes to his sister and went out the door as soon as he could. He'd be gone permanently.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 am

"OKAY! So, where do we start off?" she paused for a moment. "Like, which way do we go?" finished Altia.
She quickly teleported behind Markus, and floated up in the air a bit. She crossed her arms after putting them on his head and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 am

"I'm no table," Markus said, standing stiffly. "And I believe the town is North. When my parents set off there before, I saw them go that way." He pointed right of the house, where North, of course, faced.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 am

"Well, let's go then," she replied. She didn't bother to move, she decided to let Markus do half of the walking for her. All she had to do was float.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm not sure if I'll go too fast in this position." he admit. It was bad enough with the weight he was holding.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:10 am

"Too bad," she said quietly. "I will do this, though."
She dropped her luggage off her back, then casted an orange hole right above it. It sucked it right up, and disappeared.
"Personal storage space!" she proudly stated. Altia crossed her arms on Markus' head again, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 am

"Oh, can I throw my stuff in there?" Markus asked. "It's going to be a long walk, so..."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

"Ok."
Altia put the orange hole over his luggage, and in they went. She crossed her arms on his head again.
"Now let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am

"Can't you teleport alongside me?" Markus asked rhetorically. This girl seemed incredibly lazy.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 am

"No," she said. "Now let's get moving," she moaned. This kid didn't seem to like to carry even the least bit of weight. Altia didn't even have her full weight on him; she was floating as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 am

"Agh-- fine, but it's uncomfortable." he groaned. He took a break for a second, and tried to concentrate. He imagined a brown dirt path in his mind, setting off straight before him. Immediately, when he moved his hand across his range of sight, it was painted along the grass plains. None of it was real, but it came alive to him somehow.

"Do you see it?" he asked. "We're still on grass-- it just looks like dirt now. It'll help us know where we're going."

(( i m so bad at writing wow but hes using his light powers))
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 am

"Yeah, I see it!" she replied.
They kept going down the path for about 10 minutes or so, when suddenly Altia felt some pressure down /there/....
She sighed, and teleported next to a bush. "Be right back," she groaned. She went into the bush, and came back out a couple minutes later.
"Sorry, had some business to do," she said. She floated slightly again, and crossed her arms on his head again. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:18 am

"Th..That's unsanitary." Markus backed away. "Please don't place your hands on me. Just teleport, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incidium - RP   Incidium - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incidium - RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: