Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
etiquette
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:54 pm

First off, my favorite director's new movie is coming out. (The Grand Budapest Hotel)
Then The Giver movie is coming out which was a great book! Then The Fault in Our Stars movie is coming out. (The book absolutely broke my heart) There's of course Divergent, 22 Jump Street, The Maze Runner, and Gone Girl!

I am so excited for the upcoming year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
Blueberry
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:36 pm

That sounds soo nice!! I am so excited too, but I'll miss 2013. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 pm

as far as movies and 2014 go, i'm just excited for the slc punk sequel tbqh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flandre
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:51 pm

I havent heard of any of those books and stuff before.. but i must say, some really good movies will come out in 2014!

also in 2015 there will hopefully be some good movies (other than finding dory)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 pm

(HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2)********************

but yes, I am also excited for the entertainment coming out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 am

lol i am like, the only person who is still excited for the spongebob movie 2 to come out

i really want to see Divergent!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Catloid
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 pm

The better get the movie for a fault in our stars right, its one of my favorites and I'm still mad about the percy jackson movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etiquette
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Catloid wrote:
The better get the movie for a fault in our stars right, its one of my favorites and I'm still mad about the percy jackson movies.

I don't know if you follow the vlogbrothers on youtube, but John Green is the author of the Fault in Our Stars and he was on the movie set for several days. I don't think he would let someone he didn't trust make the movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:38 am

Woaah! I really hope there'll be more more more great movies this year! And yoohooo! I'm so excited in these more coming years! And I can't wait for someone to make the SAO be truee! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:40 am

what happened in the percy jackson movies that was different?? i've only read book one and two of the heroes of olympus.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Are the trailers out for the movies you listed? Anyway, I want to see 22 Jump Street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:38 pm

I'm kind of looking forward to the next Hobbit movie, even though the most recent one pissed me off.
Also How to Train your Dragon 2, because the first movie was awesome.
I'm probably going to get clobbered for saying this, but Divergent was a lame series (stupid cliche love triangles, boring plot...etc), so I'm probably not going to see the movie version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Anna wrote:
what happened in the percy jackson movies that was different?? i've only read book one and two of the heroes of olympus.

well, the director for the first movie messed it up really bad, but nothing that would affect the other movies.
BUT THE SECOND MOVIE HAD A DIFF. DIRECTOR. THIS MOVIE WAS BETTER, BUT THERE'S THIS HUGE PROPHECY THAT PERCY DOESN'T LEARN ABOUT UNTIL THE 5th MOVIE, BUT OF COURSE. HE LEARNS IT IN THE SECOND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies   Today at 5:30 am

Back to top Go down

2014 is going to be a GREAT year for movies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1