Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)

Go down 
+2
Sandy
Hibiki Kuze
6 posters

Do you like Frozen?
Yes
Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_lcap6%Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
No
Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_lcap0%Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heck Yeah!!!
Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_lcap69%Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
Pfft No Way.
Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_lcap6%Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
It's Okay...
Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_lcap19%Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:18 pm

I think it's an amazing movie but it's a bit too sad. I find it upsetting how 2 sisters couldn't be together... 3': Also I couldn't believe it when Hans tricked her! I thought he was Anna's true love... Guess not ):

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  5 Starz!

What's your opinion? Let ze people know! xDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Hans pissed me off
but I already knew what happened before I watched the movie b/c tumblr oops
and I really liked the songs
and art
and details
and animation
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:27 pm

It was a great movie, with great music and story and animation but my favorite part of it all was that it wasn't true love's kiss that saved the day.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 pm

I know! As for Hans I think the majoirity of us was like " HOW DARE YOU, I WAS CUNNING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL GUNNING FOR YOU "
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:56 pm

when i first watched it with my friends and we found out about Hans we all screamed "OH HELL NAW" in unison (same time)

it was pretty epic
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 am

its
mkay

me and my friends were making jokes throughout the movie and everybodys all liek SHHHHXDFINGB
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Let It Go is like my favourite song now :3
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:33 pm

I started dying when Olaf said "But put me in winter and I'll be a... HAPPY SNOWMAN"
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:01 pm

I started dying inside when Anna says 'Okay bye...' in Do you wanna build a snowman? (omg that song is so sad 3,: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)   Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Discussion! (As in the movie :P)
Page 1 of 1