Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 hello my disciples i have returned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 17

PostSubject: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:49 pm

hi i used to be "billeh"/"castiel"/"rarity" w/e
i have returned to..finish my legacy,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 10

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm

hello, castiel-senpai, it is i...ur faithful servant and disciple, castiel 2.0....welcome back.....welcome back...ive waited so long for ur return, castiel-senpai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 103
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Welcome back... i dont think i remember you .w.

well
i shall great you with a cat.

=^. .^= mrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 16
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 pm

you like yuri?
I LIKE YOU
I'm dewey/insanity/dreamer/wish but call me whatever u like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 868
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:46 pm

HELLO FRIEND
MY NAME IS POTATO
I DON'T THINK I KNOW YOU????
WELCOME BACH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 15
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Welcome back Castiel!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 19
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

welcome back yoski broski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rue
Expert Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 2064
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 14
Location : mate no ur not stalking me

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:03 am

Welcome back! i don't remember you so anyway welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 17
Location : Kukuroo Mountain

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:08 am

Heyyy dere, welcome back, I'm Winged >:3 I think I remember you.... Maybe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 5292
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 17
Location : kibougamine gakuen

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:57 am

eee im eva welcome back friend,,,, and yURI THO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juzo.hacked.jp
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 17
Location : Kukuroo Mountain

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:18 pm

I dun think you should be talking about yuri, especially with dem little kids who dunno what it is, and when they look their childhoods might be ruined THINK OF THE CHILDREN PLEZ! T^T

>:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 16
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Dark Judar wrote:
eee im eva welcome back friend,,,, and yURI THO
oh my, another yuri lover, I just wanted to say hi and you are now my friend
//even tho u don't know me

Winged wrote:
I dun think you should be talking about yuri, especially with dem little kids who dunno what it is, and when they look their childhoods might be ruined THINK OF THE CHILDREN PLEZ! T^T

>:3
there's nothing wrong with yuri. it's perfectly fine for two girls to be in love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 17
Location : Kukuroo Mountain

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:22 am

Purdy - wrote:
Dark Judar wrote:
eee im eva welcome back friend,,,, and yURI THO
oh my, another yuri lover, I just wanted to say hi and you are now my friend
//even tho u don't know me

Winged wrote:
I dun think you should be talking about yuri, especially with dem little kids who dunno what it is, and when they look their childhoods might be ruined THINK OF THE CHILDREN PLEZ! T^T

>:3
there's nothing wrong with yuri. it's perfectly fine for two girls to be in love
In love is fine. I mean like sometimes it's over the top... .-.



>:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Winged wrote:
Purdy - wrote:
Dark Judar wrote:
eee im eva welcome back friend,,,, and yURI THO
oh my, another yuri lover, I just wanted to say hi and you are now my friend
//even tho u don't know me

Winged wrote:
I dun think you should be talking about yuri, especially with dem little kids who dunno what it is, and when they look their childhoods might be ruined THINK OF THE CHILDREN PLEZ! T^T

>:3
there's nothing wrong with yuri. it's perfectly fine for two girls to be in love
In love is fine. I mean like sometimes it's over the top... .-.



>:3

i didn't say anything over the top about yuri tho
the word yuri is just in my signature um
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flandre
Expert Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 2166
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 16
Location : why do you even care?

PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Yuri is just no like no (I will admit, some of it is cute)

Anyway welcome back!
I don't remember you so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hello my disciples i have returned   

Back to top Go down
 
hello my disciples i have returned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Disciples of Caliban
» I have returned
» little deathwing army
» Drazhar-Arhra lore?
» Jessie's Return

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: