Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~Secret Elements~ RP!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:45 pm

((Hold on, hold on…what's "Banishment?" I looked at the site and didn't see it there…))

Flare looked at Flame. She did another flicker. Make the light around us bigger. She can't turn invisible in light, probably… Flame nodded. "One…two…three!" he whispered. Flare and Flame created a large fire in the ground between them, folding themselves into the flames so that they were protected by them. Flare made the light bigger and Flame made the fire hotter and more powerful. The fire created a large campfire sized light, which Flare and Flame struggled to keep up.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:06 pm

(Banishment is a power of Sacred Darkness Manipulation, since the signup page didn't limit any element to one category. Click here for the page)

Wouldn't this be more interesting if all elements were here? Rein wasn't paying attention, causing her to almost fall off. Assuming that they may have heard her, she quickly hung from her legs, grabbed their shadows, and put them in her pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Fey held in a laugh. Instead, she made the floor sink, causing Rein, Flare, and Flame, to fall into a hole.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:12 pm

(I'm actually on a tree, how would that work?)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

((Plus she's holding me by a shadow wedgie, I assume? I don't really care anymore, I think I'm going to quit because of reasons that I wonn't say?))

Flare grabbed the edge of the pocket demension (assuming it's a dimension in Rein's pocket) and grabbed Flame behind her. Flame put a burst of flame through his shoes and boosted them out, landing next to Fey's hole. Flare ran to Rein, climbing up the tree and pushing her down. She jumps down on her in a fit of anger, and grabs her neck. "Stop, Flare!" Flame screams, but Flare has already lit her finger, ready to burn the edges off of Rein's hair. "Move Rein, and I'll give you a lava willie!" Flame looks for the source of the hole, and finds Fey. She's hard to see in Rein's darkness. "Uh, Flare…" "Deal with it!I'm not moving until Rein puts the light back on in here!"
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm

(I haven't the slightest idea. I might just go ahead an join an official RP site [Though I haven't done it in a while]. .)

Rein was caught off guard at all what just happened. "Do you really want to fight in the woods?" she managed to choke out. I might as well give them one more chance. (Rein also likes using her powers to the fullest, if that couldn't be more obvious) "I couldn't possibly turn it off with you -- gripping my throat" Rein closed her eyes and with a grin on her face as her head relaxed back.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Flare stares at Rein like a confused puppy, considering whether this was just a trick or if it was true. Flame looks at Rein, almost pityful. He knew Flare better than anyone-and she did not back down too easily. "Flare, just let her go. The darkness won't last forever, you know…" he says. But I can't let her win, I can't I can't I can't Flare thinks. "Fine. Make my day." she says, releasing Rein from her grip. She stands up and sits by a tree. She runs her hands through her hair, sighing.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:29 pm

--:

"Such a ego for a small girl" she smirked, "I guess it's a good thing elemental beings don't die so easily" Rein's healing aura did it's job. She glared at the boy, then at the girl. "Is the light all you want?" she asked as she leaned on the tree, playing with some black magic between her hands. Is really your wish?
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:57 am

Flare rolls her eyes. "It's fine," she says, and gets up when Flame isn't looking. She quietly sneaks away, then starts to run. She shoots a rabbit, but by then Flame is already on the move, knowing that Flare used the fight as a distraction. They each eventually have 5 game, and run to their campsite. Flare beats Flame to it, and Flame groans.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:08 am

Looks like that's done. Rein looked at her wristwatch. 10:47 am. She set the light absorption to go out in the afternoon, then spawned a void in the Earth. She jumped in and fell right into her own bedroom. After removing it, she headed down to the living room to see if her housemate was still there.

Last edited by X on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:23 am

" I'm so boooooored " said Elsa after sitting in the tree for a while. She had watched rein leave his tree and the twins run off again. She created a ice path to go home and created a few ice sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Secret Elements~ RP!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2