Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

can you guys name me some bands?

Go down 
+5
etiquette
Lenka
dewey decimal system
YEEZUS
Lord Voldemort
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

can you guys name me some bands? Empty
PostSubject: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:39 pm

(music is entertainment, if this belongs in offtopic pls move it im sorry)

so i'm in search of some good music, could you guys give me a list of some good bands? preferably rock, punk rock, alternative rock, metal, folk (like the lumineers?) etc. i'd appreciate it very much, i'd prefer if you'd list bands that speak ENGLISH ONLY as this is music i'd like to listen to when doing homework or when i have nothing to do, or in a bad mood. thanks guys (:
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 pm

could u mayb like,,,,list some bands u like idk itd b easier 2 suggest music that way bc like,,,rock n metal n alt r all such diverse genres u feel
i was able 2 think of a couple of punk n folk artists tho i put them under the spoilers idk if u like any of them i can prolly suggest more  Cool 

punk/punk rock:

Folk:

Last edited by anna's banana on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some yeah)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Nirvana
Skillet
Black Veil Brides
Blink-182
Mumford & Sons

there's my 2 cents have fun with that
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Um... you might like Passion Pit???? ALSO Two Door Cinema Club is great. Their album "Tourist History" is the bees knees ok.
And I think you'd like Of Monsters and Men
and Arcade Fire
and The Decemberists

yeah sorry if they don't really fit the genres oops... I kinda just named all my favorite bands so they could be your favorites too and we could be friendsssss

ye s
Back to top Go down
etiquette
Regular Fantagian
etiquette

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 am

Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Band of Horses, Bastille, Beirut (they're different but SO good), Bombay Bicycle Club, Boy & Bear, Cold War Kids, Dr. Dog, Fanfarlo, Generationals, Interpol, Jack's Mannequin, Jonquil, Jungle Giants, Los Campesinos!, Matt and Kim, Phoenix, Ra Ra Riot, San Cisco, The Shins, The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, Weezer

Most of these are indie rock/indie folk but there are some alternative and rock in there as well.

edit: I'm not sure if you're into older music but here are some good older bands: Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Velvet Underground
Back to top Go down
http://southern-ocean.tumblr.com/
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:55 am

BABYMETAL, The Gazette, Lolita23q - japanese rock bands, maybe you'll like them ^^ Sorry for necroposting - forum is dying, we need to save it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
wen
Devoted Fantagian
wen

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm

twenty one pilots because their blurryface album is good

Last edited by cass on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:31 am

cassi_cassxx wrote:
5 Seconds Of Summer e-e maybe you won't like it.. but I'm basically obsessed with them.. I don't really know any other bands.. since I'm just that fangirl.. -.- maybe try Emblem3? (Yeah... .-. don't really know.. that much.. )

Why? I actually liked their music, at least it's better than AC/DC...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm

cassi_cassxx wrote:
5 Seconds Of Summer e-e maybe you won't like it.. but I'm basically obsessed with them.. I don't really know any other bands.. since I'm just that fangirl.. -.- maybe try Emblem3? (Yeah... .-. don't really know.. that much.. )

Just shut up!

Anyway I like Peirce the Viel, Nirvana and Sleeping with Sirens, Coldplay... try listening to those cuz one direction n 5sos is useless trash ugly faggets listen to. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:36 am

I like Evanescence, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Sleepthief and a whole load of movie soundtracks.

My music tastes are sort of cliche, I know.
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Also gotta listen to An Cafe and Ayabie. Actually I've been listening to them since the whole my discovery of oshare kei/visual kei. Especially their band members look very kawaii ^^
Back to top Go down
daddi
Senior Fantagian
daddi

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:18 am

Panic! At The Disco, and Patty Walters are my favorites out of these genres. FOB, PTV, SWS, BVB, and TeraBrite are also really good too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you guys name me some bands?   can you guys name me some bands? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you guys name me some bands?
Page 1 of 1