Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: {03/03/14}   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 pm

This forum is literally dead. I'm not even kidding. I'm pretty sure every once active user either

A) Transformed into a zombie while camping in the woods, and then eaten to death by woodpeckers so no one even knows it happened

B) Got stranded on a desert island where there's no wifi, and they're slowly going under a physiological breakdown

C) Got turned into an ice-cube by an ice-breathing dragon, and became the ice cube to a giant's lemonade and now lives inside a large intestine

Anyways, after that fun lil' quiz game above, (^) I'll tell ya'll who have wifi, aren't inside a large intestine, and aren't inside a woodpecker's belly about my day!

I stayed home from school because I woke up with really bad stomach aches. They went away at around 1:30, though, so I could still go to Figure Skating, where I worked on my April showcase performance. My friend also got dumped by her boyfriend, so I had to be the supportive friend yet again and listen to her babbling and sulk. It wasn't too bad, though. I like giving advice tbh. My day was pretty boring. I just sat around, watched netflix, youtube, and TV, went on tumblr, and eat, as well as texting, talking on the phone, and eating stale gummy worms.

Okay, goodbye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:37 pm

feel better soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 am

Haha, the forum is pretty dead..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akari Takahashi
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Lol. True, this forum been dead lately. I remember back then this forum was very active, there was about 50+ users on this forum online. Everyone is gone from the forum this year  pale  but ehhh.. I know sooner or later there will be a lot of users online this forum again someday.  Smile 

I hope you feel better soon. Try drinking clear liquids, Eat bland foods, Get lots of rest, ect. and you should start getting better in the meantime.  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senior Fantagian

Location : If you want to know, get down on your knees and beg :D Then, I'll think about it.

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:38 pm

So true. Don't know how it's even possible that the highest number of people on was 118 people... O.O

Hope your stomach feels better soon. :c Happens to me sometimes and I just lie on a pillow on the couch (pillow on my stomach) and stay there until it feels better xD

Wait what the whattt? There's a drive-through Starbucks?! Whattttt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

It's so sad that the forum is inactive…but I guess people have to grow up eventually and new fantagians will create a new community. Like how starbucks figured out that little hole on the side of McDonald's was something you could drive to to get your food.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 pm

I joined here about a month ago...
I wish I came when the forum was active Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

oh my gosh, i hope you feel better!! ooh do you have a jamba juice nearby?? that stuff is p good for you one of my really good friends introduced it to me and whoa its good

and YE S THIS FORUM IS DEA Dit just makes me the good times............. remember the pmmm phase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {03/03/14}   Today at 9:48 am

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: