Posts : 41
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 14
Location : In your heart
|Subject: Your best memories of Fantage Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:49 am|| |
I know this forum is dead but it's so fun to post on here D:
Remember the old Fantage?
When everything was so fun? I remember having the best of memories of Fantage
I'll share some of my memories, and hopefully share yours!
- When I got to hang out with my best fantage friends, I went to party's with them, fashion shows, beach, sea breeze,and the school bus, ect. We also made movies. It was so fun, then they never came back on again.
- When I did movie tryouts and I did super funny movies! I still have the recordings and I still laugh to them!
- Getting my first fantage membership, and my friends on fantage congratulated me and made me feel so happy
- When I went to this "Hotel" or something like that tryouts. And this girl was my roommate, we did some cray cray stuff.
- I did this super sweet sleepover tryouts. I became good friends to most of the girls at my sleepover.
- I was super young on fantage, and I had a "One" or "Beb" (whatever they used to call it) he was so nice and cute! We had this family and stuff
- Celebrating my Birthday at exactly 12:00am on fantage
Fantage is so boring now...I had much more memories, anyway, the old fantage was so cool and awesome! I wish I could go back two to three years ago and play fantage
What's your memories?
Posts : 838
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 16
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 pm|| |
Probably going to the VIP room in White Seal with my former best friend (lenni14) around midnight to see the "celebs"
Posts : 11484
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 pm|| |
I remember the good old tryouts.
Doing a fantage series with my friend
Doing fashion shows with my friend
Just having a whole lot of fun
Posts : 8773
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm|| |
1.Scary movie tryouts were so fun
2.I had no "bf" for valentines day one year, so I hung out with my fantage BFFS in the valentines day photo booth.
3.THE EVENTS WERE AMAZING
4.I would hang out in the star cafe and the sunblock place with all of my friends
5.I remember the back round music being great
6.They used to have so much great items
Good old days
|Officer Number Two|
Posts : 1781
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 14
Location : Interrogating a Gazelle
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:08 pm|| |
I think was this time when I became a fashion model
We had a great time and great fashion stuffs and it lasted for so long and everyone knew us and tried to copy us and they failed badly and we'd recognize each other when we came on and stuffs
and then we had cake
Posts : 226
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 100
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 am|| |
maybe when i could actually have friends that werent for "BB HAIR FT?!???!? PB HAT U HwqCER U SCMjhD ME!!! rePQRT! MY MOM OWNS FANTAGE" but thats over now =3=
probably saying hi and not being ignored
actually i dont even remember
the events were awesome though
Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-11-27
Age : 15
Location : (i used to be Cilan!)
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm|| |
oh gosh, every time i got ecoins i would spend them all in one hour and get in trouble lol
|Subject: Re: Your best memories of Fantage || |