Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is trade n sell coming bak~!

Go down 
+5
X
flandre
Snow
Akari
greatalizeh1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
greatalizeh1
Rookie Fantagian
greatalizeh1

Is trade n sell coming bak~! Empty
PostSubject: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 am

There are rumours going on fantage tht tns ( trade n sell ) is coming bak is tht true if it is true . Then ill be glad bcz i dont like vintage . Its asking so much even for ordinary things  Mad and its useless for nons .At least nons can trade aT TNS and get wht theY WANt. What u think is it coming back or NOt . I hope u will repLY!
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Trade n Sell won't come back to Fantage.

The reason why Trade n Sell was removed was because some Fantagians were using other Fantagians accounts for their items. They were using the accounts to steal Fantagians rare items by doing illegitimate trades while the owners of the accounts are offline, it's like they were getting hacked and the Premium Members were the only targets. And also some Fantagians were experiencing glitches with their avatar, there was a glitch with the boys on Fantage which lets them buy girl items and another one which lets the girls buy boy items... they were able to wear them and while they are wearing them, their avatar will have like 4 arms or the clothes not worn properly on the avatar.
Is trade n sell coming bak~! Boygirl1

Another reason why they removed Trade n Sell was because Fantagians were getting Fantage Beta Tester items while they did not have the Fantage Beta Tester Badge.
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm

I don't know if it's true...but if it is I'm happy xD

Back to top Go down
greatalizeh1
Rookie Fantagian
greatalizeh1

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:06 am

i really want TnS fantage should ban those users >~! . No one is happy with this new SHop!
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:42 pm

no its not coming back, and people need to stop with that rumor.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm

GreatAlizeh1 - I'm pretty satisfied with the replacement. Anyways, nobody can say for sure. It might come back as a safer, more thought out version.
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

X wrote:
GreatAlizeh1 - I'm pretty satisfied with the replacement. Anyways, nobody can say for sure. It might come back as a safer, more thought out version.

I agree with you mate. And maybe they will come out with a better version of Trade n Sell in the future, who knows. If they do come out with one, that would be great.

I miss Trade n Sell.
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
scott
Rookie Fantagian
scott

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 am

No, they already scraped off the idea of TnS.
Back to top Go down
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:46 pm

well... at least, how you can get stuff at vintage?
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
Remilia
Rookie Fantagian
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:49 pm

I hate Vintage. Whats the point, anyway? I really dont get Vintage, not at all.
In TNS, I got tons of ecoins and stars every single day. Its not the scammers fault that TNS closed, its the people who go on fantage and trust scammers in the first place.
Back to top Go down
TheShyOtaku
Senior Fantagian
TheShyOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:33 am

idk if they are bringing back Trade & Sell -_-
Back to top Go down
scott
Rookie Fantagian
scott

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:46 am

http://prntscr.com/36vflj

okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is trade n sell coming bak~!   Is trade n sell coming bak~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is trade n sell coming bak~!
Page 1 of 1