Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime.. Empty
PostSubject: I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..   I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Since Spring break is coming up in a week, I need some of you to recommend me some 12-13 episode anime. Here are stuff I am NOT looking for,

Boyish-action anime What I mean by this is stuff like Naruto and Bleach.

G rated baby stuff No matter how good some of them are, I don't like G rated animes. They are usually boring.

Kissing every 5 minutes Believe me, I have seen one of those animes.

Main characters are boring 30+ year olds and they talk about boring stuff. That is just not interesting..Ough stuff like Usagi Drop don't count

Super slow series If its episode 8 of a 12-13 episode anime when something good starts to go on, I'm not interested

Also please rate or tell me how good the anime is. I want to know how good of an anime it is!

Last edited by ☃ on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..   I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:57 pm

noragami;;; it was amazing and full of action its absolutely amazing anyone can tell you and the characters are all adorable 12 episodes

also um if youre a sadder one,, try nagi no asukara;; its about people that live in the sea and you have to figure outsome things for yourself and its great i love it though its 25 episodes what am i saying JUST MABYE??? maybe

also i reallly like no-rin it was basically baka and test but it took place at a farm and lots of information about farming mixed in with some funny scenes it was really cool theres an idol girl theres 12 episodes??? yeah

AND ANOHANA OMYGOD anohana was really sad but it was amazing and i loved it forever i was hysterical al night it made me cry but its beautiful 11 episodes

Last edited by Mado on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..   I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:16 pm

uhh quite a few actually! these are in no particular order 'w'.
click on them to get their MAL page thing yeah!!
all of these are pg-13, if not i'll state otherwise.

Spoiler:

i also have a few others, but they're all over 20 eps. if you're interested i can post them here as well!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..   I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

madoka magica, another, no. 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..   I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need someone to recommend me a 12-13 episode anime..
Page 1 of 1